Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,374 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out (17902 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Shortlist Portal – Shortlist Is Out / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by sexymonkey(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bakerdav:
really, wat should now b the criteria for shortlisting o,me score 70 not shortlisted
9ja way
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by nauttyn(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guys I am a graduate and I applied for N-creative, how much will my stipend be?
And can I change to N-Teach?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by SIRPET: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Gold179:
Have anyone under N Tech been shortlisted please?

I am shortlisted. Ntech

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by SIRPET: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
How much is Ntech stipend ?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by princeemmma(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Stylishking:

Check your mail as well as your spam for the link.

If you're in Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us at JAMES CONCEPT SOLUTIONS for your Biometric and verification issues. We are good at what we do with Fast internet service and swift registration Process.

Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.
can you help me please with the biometric software, can you share me the software anyways please or send it to my mail
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by princeemmma(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Stylishking:

YOU can get it here: https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

Meanwhile I sell data, convert airtime to cash and more kindly patronize us.
the site is not going, any other options please
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by kennyjam: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cutecharlz:
I am having issues of BVN has already been used after I tried to validate. Please I need help....

How far? Have you resolved that?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Omariah(f): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Please for someone who lost his password, what can he do. He tried resetting but they're not sending any link to his mail box.

Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by captainbangz: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beckyroman:
Please help I'm unable to log in , if I put my password it keeps on telling me to change my password and yet no link
me too, and I was shortlisted.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by captainbangz: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Omariah:
Please for someone who lost his password, what can he do. He tried resetting but they're not sending any link to his mail box.

Thanks
same here
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olaoluwa32: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
I scored 55% but not shortlisted I there hope for me or I should forget it.anybody in my shoe
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olaoluwa32: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Is there anybody that experience not shortlisted before and later got shortlisted in this new released batch C strem 2 cos I scored 55% but not shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by olaoluwa32: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
I av not been shortlisted for verification.pls is there anybody that firstly experienced not shortlisted and later got shortlisted for verification during this on going stream 2 and that scored 55%
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Ingredient88(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
olaoluwa32:
I av not been shortlisted for verification.pls is there anybody that firstly experienced not shortlisted and later got shortlisted for verification during this on going stream 2 and that scored 55%
did you check under verification stage?.... Is there any message like congrats, you are selected to participate in the nxt round?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Titaniumental: 1:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Does this mean that I've been selected?
This was what i saw after i clicked on verification

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Holumaxi(m): 5:28am On Feb 25, 2022
If you have been shortlisted for N creative, pls chat me up. 09069933604 ( WhatsApp ) . Am also shortlisted. Just looking for someone that's. So that we can share information together
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Holumaxi(m): 5:31am On Feb 25, 2022
nauttyn:
Guys I am a graduate and I applied for N-creative, how much will my stipend be?
And can I change to N-Teach?
am a graduate too, I applied for n creative, but I had it can't be change ���
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Holumaxi(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Titaniumental:
Does this mean that I've been selected?
This was what i saw after i clicked on verification
Yes you're
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Titaniumental: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Holumaxi:

Yes you're
Oh,tnx
So now,i will look for Cafe that is into all this Npower stuff around my area and check in for the fingerprint verification right?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by pholar(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Stylishking:

YOU can get it here: https://nasimsbiometric.blob.core.windows.net/enrollment/Publish.htm

Meanwhile I sell data, convert airtime to cash and more kindly patronize us.

Mr James Prince, so you knew all along that you didn't have the App (to send), but you collected 1,500 for it. Kindly refund my money, or you would be marked as a scammer on- and offline sir.

Thanks.
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Holumaxi(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Titaniumental:

Oh,tnx
So now,i will look for Cafe that is into all this Npower stuff around my area and check in for the fingerprint verification right?

Yes
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Titaniumental: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Holumaxi:

Yes
Ok,tnx
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by princeemmma(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Stylishking:

Contact me via Whatsapp for the setup on 08144083220 BUT IT IS NOT FREE
will you refund if the application is not working? because i was shared the software yesterday but unfortunately the software pop out an error saying the software is not complete
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by pholar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeemmma:
will you refund if the application is not working? because i was shared the software yesterday but unfortunately the software pop out an error saying the software is not complete

Don't waste your money on that guy's app. He sent down that same "shortcut" that we all have here. I paid him 1,500 for it, and he is yet to refund me. I am still waiting for him to make up his mind on refunding me before I start dragging him.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
princeemmma:
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by Chrismentor3: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
A friend of mine who wrote the test, can't find the "view results" on his dashboard, instead it's just *take test" tab.

He has not been shortlisted,

What could be wrong?

@ezenwa

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by heavenlyrace: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Has any one of N build shortlisted?
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by dmahn(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anyone with the link to Nasims biometric app should kindly drop it here. God bless as you do so.... If you ain't kind enough to drop it here, Drop into bascreatifmedia@gmail.com with your account details. I will pay 1k if It works
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by RealLordZeus(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
pholar:

Mr James Prince, so you knew all along that you didn't have the App (to send), but you collected 1,500 for it. Kindly refund my money, or you would be marked as a scammer on- and offline sir.

Thanks.
were you able to get the software?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should He Take A "Pay Cut" Or "Resign" Honourably / Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / Before You Get Your Dream Job, Do These!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.