Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data (35592 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by TruthTella(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Agbebakun22:
chat me on whatsapp 0eight08six8seven3eight0. I go just tel u hw to do it whil u do it yasef
Thank you

Please verify if the number is correct because this number you posted is not on whatsapp
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Mazugore365: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
There are plenty of skills which ou can acquire due to your phone. You might start learning new spheres for example designing, trading, copywriting and many many others. You can earn money with your cellphone actually. Fortunately, nowadays people are able to do it without any restrictions. Of course, there are restrictions towards prohibited spheres such as gambling or adult content and something like that. All countries have their own regulators of such spheres and maybe some of them might be prohibited in one country, while allowed in another one. Here everything depends on what you want to do and what you want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Cashbanky(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
You can learn the following skill with your smartphone and data.
1)Graphic Design - download pixellab and canva from playstore.
2)2D and 3D Whiteboard Animation - download Renderforest from playstore.
3)3D Video Cartoon Animation creation- Download Plutagon Story App from playstore. With this app you can create cartoon videos.
4)Ebook cover designs - go to google and search for "3D Ebook Cover Mockup Designs" and you will see several websites to do that. It is very easy. It takes just 2 minutes or less to design an ebook cover and you can offer it as service to writers and get paid.
5)Video and Photo Editing
6)Learn how to earn at least $1-$5 daily with your phone also and withdraw daily as a student now that there is STRIKE.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by BUGOFF(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just follow the link on my signature.
Less than 3k is all u need to develop yourself in NFT Metaverse creation and trade.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Agbebakun22: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
TruthTella:

Thank you

Please verify if the number is correct because this number you posted is not on whatsapp
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Frankbamideleom: 2:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Copywriting is the highest paying high income skills I'm starting a one month training on Copywriting. The tuition fee is 1k. The benefits you will get is free Access to 90 course videos worth over 30k, free Access to one of the largest copywriting library worth over 100k , you will be taught how to earn your first 100k from copywriting. You won't pay any other money to startup a copywriting career. You can reach me on whatsapp to enroll for the training 08036869211. High income skill is the best option for you.
DonNeon:
Good morning nairalanders, please I want your opinions about getting a skill to earn passive income online ....
I don't have a laptop for now, and wouldn't want that to deter me from been productive especially now that ASUU is on strike....

Please Share your suggestions on skills I can learn with my phone and data...

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
Well...

There are many skills / Businesses you can learn and make good and legit money for yourself Online.

I will list some of them here

1. Affiliate Marketing. This is my favorite and the one I'm also into.

It involves connecting buyers and sellers of a product together and get paid through commission on EACH sale.

You'll register with an Affiliate platform..pick a product to promote and you earn commission on EACH sale you make which could be from 10-50%.

It's a very Profitable Business to do.

2. Copywriting. Writing adverts for products and Businesses.

It's one of the highest paying skill online these days.

3. Information Publishing: Writing information about a particular problem and it's solution and packaging it as a book or video course and sell it online.

4. Amazon KDP: writing and Publishing books online on Amazon. It's a really cool and legit way to earn in Dollars.

....and so on.

The opportunities are endless.

You can also reach out to me if interested in any of the ones I listed [url=/connect-with-olasunkanmi]here[/url]

Hello,
I have interest in Affiliate marketing and Copywriting... I would be grateful if you could assist in putting me through or refer me to someone who can.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
mrclassic01:

You should go for Affiliate marketing.. Am into it too. It's something you can learn and implement to start earning cool cash from the comfort of your zone

Please I have interest in Affiliate marketing...
I would be grateful for your help in putting me through.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Chuksmonika:
Learn copywriting. It's easy to learn, you just need to have the right mindset, focus, and zeal.

God bless Venzal for me. I don't know him, but he is the real deal!

Please I wish to learn copywriting...
Kindly put me through.
Thanks
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2022
KelB:
You can learn Affiliate Marketing.
I will coach you on that until you start making sales.
You can learn How to sell books on Amazon making up to 1k USD even if you're not a writer. I can recommend a good course for you on that too.
You can learn Facebook advertising.
You can learn Copywriting.
You can learn Car tracker installation.
I can provide you the sources to learn all these I mentioned here
I am interested in your offer.
Kindly put me through
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=peacealways post=110489852][/quote]
I just sent you an email
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Bluezy13(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Terabytes:
Digital skill is the best you can invest in as the world is going digital.
Here are some digital skills you can learn with your phone.
Email marketing
Content creation
Affiliate marketing
Copywriting
Freelancing
Graphics design
Customer service

Particularly, there's a course at the moment which teaches, content creation, copywriting, WhatsApp marketing, email marketing. Yes all of these in one, not only that it gives you membership access to it's affiliate platform where you can choose any product from it's market place and sell thereby earning commission on daily basis.

Anyone who is interested in freelancing job can visit the WhatsApp link in my signature
Visit my bio
The whatsapp link is reportedly not accessible.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Hello,
I have interest in Affiliate marketing and Copywriting... I would be grateful if you could assist in putting me through or refer me to someone who can.
Thanks

Awesome.

I can guide you through in any of them.

Let's connect.

You can reach me via email
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by KelB(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

I am interested in your offer.
Kindly put me through
Reach out to me using my Siggy
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Edipet(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hightser:
Better don't waste your time on any of those useless things on front page, if you want to learn a digital skill that can fetch you money, something that has a future, then you truly need a laptop no matter how small.

Email Marketing
Affiliate marketing
Content writing
Amazon kindle publishing
And even graphics design are all dead

In fact, to become a successful graphics designer, you need to have digital marketing skill, video editing skill and social media management skill.
Get a laptop and learn something if you need a skill.

Learn front end web development : React j.s
Learn mobile app development: flutter
Learn video editing/ video production, there are places to rent camera until you can afford one, cover events, offer people around you who are into skit making to shoot skits for them and edit and send to them, my guy charges 30k for 2 skits, edited and delivered.

He shoots for up to 5 people weekly.

Learn 2D/3D animation, learn how to create a story or ads using cartoons. Companies need this for ads creation. Gamers need it, the metavers is coming too.

I love this comment bro...bro is affiliating market and graphics designer actually Dead
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Blackblessed500(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by deariusmacson: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2022
☎️☎ ☎️☎
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Perfectbeing(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'm studying engineering in Abuja and I would love to learn how to repair cars.. In fact, I have always loved cars and machines since I was little that's the reason why I decided to study mechanical engineering.. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd have opted for learning how to repair cars when my parents wanted all of us to learn a skill but instead I learnt barbing...

Any place where I can learn auto repair in Abuja.. Lemme be pursuing what I love before ASUU of FG head go calm down..??
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by kennylagos(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Open account at Deriv and start trading Binary. Trade few times weekly and make cool money.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Danielb3: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can learn affiliate marketing and content writing. YouTube will help you a lot to learn those skills.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by SweetSauce(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cashbanky:
You can learn the following skill with your smartphone and data.
1)Graphic Design - download pixellab and canva from playstore.
2)2D and 3D Whiteboard Animation - download Renderforest from playstore.
3)3D Video Cartoon Animation creation- Download Plutagon Story App from playstore. With this app you can create cartoon videos.
4)Ebook cover designs - go to google and search for "3D Ebook Cover Mockup Designs" and you will see several websites to do that. It is very easy. It takes just 2 minutes or less to design an ebook cover and you can offer it as service to writers and get paid.
5)Video and Photo Editing
6)Learn how to earn at least $1-$5 daily with your phone also and withdraw daily as a student now that there is STRIKE.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by BUGOFF(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Follow my signature link to learn about NFTs' creation, buying and selling.
Thank me later.
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
DonNeon:
Good morning nairalanders, please I want your opinions about getting a skill to earn passive income online ....
I don't have a laptop for now, and wouldn't want that to deter me from been productive especially now that ASUU is on strike....

Please Share your suggestions on skills I can learn with my phone and data...

affiliate marketing
Freelancing
Content writing
Copy writing
Forex trading......
It goes on and on
I can guide and help you through on any skills you wish to learn for free
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by surgebitcoin(m): 3:59am On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Pearlashley(f): 6:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Copywriting is a skill that will always be needed in all forms of businesses. You can learn it it with just your smartphone and data connection.

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.

Join the Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe, send me a message and get 20% discount

Offer lasts till 7pm today.
http:///message/CTLAQBF4SZXQC1

Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by wiese(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Search engine optimization
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by DonNeon: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Okusfemxy:
affiliate marketing
Freelancing
Content writing
Copy writing
Forex trading......
It goes on and on
I can guide and help you through on any skills you wish to learn for free

Okay how do I reach you??
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Kaybee7000(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Sigh
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
DonNeon:

Okay how do I reach you??

Kindly click on the link to connect with me on whatsapp: https://www.cognitoforms.com/UniqueHub/FreelancingMadeEasy
Re: Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data by Okusfemxy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Muslim Trainee Lawyer Is Ejected From Court Over Hijab / Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.