Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (52626 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Ngige: Monarch Armed With Pistol Intervened When I Was Kidnapped As A Governor / Enugu West People Buy Pdp Nomination Form For Ekweremadu,present It To Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ejiakusmith:

hahaha New grammar thank you ( fulanistic)
Thank you brr....even forget to spell am currently self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Having confidence in his incompetence is one of the reason that kill this dunce Government. His govt tried on social incentives but confidence in his incompetence is a big threat to any govt because you will never admit your fault

This dummy want to place himself above Allah but he lied, unserious burukutu unthinkable Human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

What do you do without road and rail and even considering the countless number of Nigerians that perish under on that horrible road that the useless looting and stealing PDP spent 16 years building and still abandoned or the Lagos Ibadan railway that that they same useless and worthless PDP left for dead on the drawing board for 13 years? Will you fly or walk?

Sadly for you, Fulani obviously get better sense than you many times over..

And i sure say i get sense everybody for your house oo..
So people no still dey die for the road?
Your mumuness massive gan.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Unless I watch the video, I don't trust Nigeria News and their misleading headline

Tinubu: I'm ready for more dirt to be thrown at me in my quest for the presidency

Nigeria Media Terrorists: I'm ready to play dirty to get the presidency

Sahara reporters: I'm ready to fight in the dirt like a pig

These are people claiming to want a better society

The funny part is, this (Biafrans) can't point out one single shit there senators of governors r doing to better their region.. the good thing about everything is that, it'll only stay online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by captianfreeman(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
m.u.m.u people!

Na only southwest people dey use the road?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by biggie73(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Head of Dummy Group
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by HomorBj(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
This man is lost!!!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by snitchbitch: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
I would advise the mods to close this thread but all they succeed in always doing is block you if you speak against their people on politics section

#itiswell!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by okoroemeka(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
.....Foolish statement

[img]https://media1./images/5b65af6caea2491acb57250b55d406b3/tenor.gif?itemid=20696781[/img]
it simply shows that our president is out of touch with reality
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Athani(f): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Very funny, i couldn’t stop laughing in Swahili and French at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by realstars: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2022
Evilous fool.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by faithfull18(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
Smh.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Badbishop15(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Stupid statement..
Is that not part of your job as president?
Mtchewww
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is the biggest insult the South West have received from a sitting president shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by drololaaof: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
It is an insult to us in South west in saner climes ALL southwester in your govt ought to resign and quit . We have good roads and railway system before your destructive govt with poor management ,insecurity ,downward slide of the economy etc . The roads that should not take more than 36 months the repair and reconstruct is taking years with it adverse effect of holdup and delays.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by gambojimeta: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
SAI BABA grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
The SW dont have any right to insult this Man for this statement

they gladly thumb printed twice for him, for 8 years

mind you, they obviously knows he is a clear and undesputed heavy weight champion of dumbo

any South Westerner that thumb printed twice and still call this man dumbo is a confirmed undesputed champion in stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BlazinGlory40: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Unless I watch the video, I don't trust Nigeria News and their misleading headline

Tinubu: I'm ready for more dirt to be thrown at me in my quest for the presidency

Nigeria Media Terrorists: I'm ready to play dirty to get the presidency

Sahara reporters: I'm ready to fight in the dirt like a pig

These are people claiming to want a better society

How would you believe it?
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by silverlinen(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

The only people you get sense pass are your hateful, bitter enemy of progress ipobian crowd..

The world dey move forward, but you Igbos dey do Siddon look, you are peddling hatred and bitterness, you are busy slaughtering, beheading and roasting your own people to eat, you are busy burning down your towns and villages, destroying and burning down your own businesses and your terrorist region is a no go area .....

Even sef, why should we be mad because we have beautiful and wonderful infrastructures?

I get it, it's because you iobs are not used to beautiful infrastructures, you are just happy with kerosene, borehole and wheelbarrow..

Loser.. grin grin
And I sure say you be Afonja oo how bout wetin dey sup for una Afonja land, una skull mining infested area... FYI I'm not an ipobist buh the dull sense you inherited from your fore fathers won't let you see this.
No wonder una be slaves to fulanistic elements.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Insensitive maurading fvctard!
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by jonnyjustcome22: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonsense talk. The rail has no significant meaning because of d cost.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by BlazinGlory40: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless South West
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

The actual headline and what the President said

So what’s the difference in the two headlines?were people trekking before he became president? Oga be bold to call a spade by its name and not be political because you want to be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by NGpatriot: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
silverlinen:

And I sure say you be Afonja oo how bout wetin dey sup for una Afonja land, una skull mining infested area... FYI I'm not an ipobist buh the dull sense you inherited from your fore fathers won't let you see this.
No wonder una be slaves to fulanistic elements.
[/s]

Nna, show us one single project any of your PDP presidents and uncles since 1999 commissioned anywhere in the SE...

You Igbos are just used to failure, hatred, bitterness, jealousy and bad bele.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Handsum64: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
All the idiots condemning him above know he is saying the truth in their consciousness.
Never again will PDP lead the federation

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
Damn, I have been laughing out since from the headline.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Diligence: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
So Bubu has officially called Southwesterners trekkers

1 Like

Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by RoyalDiadems: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
OfficialAwol:
So what is the correlation between Lagos-Ibadan Rail line and trekking to Abuja?

Did you construct Lagos-Abuja rail line?

Or does it translate therefore that when people get to Ibadan from Lagos, they trek the remaining distance?

See the fool zombies are supporting.

So before the rail, were people trekking?

The places where the rail lines are not working yet, are those people trekking?

Buhari no just get sense. Just like his zombies and Tinubu urchins.

The man is telling you that once the train drops you at Lagos, you're already in Abuja. Therefore, Ibadan by train to Lagos is same as Ibadan to Abuja. Fulaniism at its peak.
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by freshkpomo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
where are my trekkers club?

Cc Freestuffsng , Mannabbqgrill , Helinus et al.

ezenwajosh:
grin

You mean they will be trecking Like those Yoruba guys that wears abada and treck from south west to south east selling man power grin

ÓLÓRUN cry
Re: Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened by Lightorder: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
South west loved him , southwest preferred him , southwest chose him , southwest brought him. Leave southwest to reply him, he knows southwest better. Their oga has spoken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.