Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself (75727 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Chrislova(m): 3:20am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Evening.. kiss
cheesy grin grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by eallstar: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2022
a Simp
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by TemmyT002(m): 3:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Nice one, brother.
God bless you.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by franchasng: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol, smart and wise men don't cheat with a woman that comes after them, they go after them. Men are cowards when it comes to dealing with women, when a woman goes after a man (an established man), the man becomes scared that something is fishy cos its not always the norm in the world no matter what.

Men are like Lion, they don't eat dead meat, they go after what they want to eat and kill it themself to avoid being poisoned.

This guy is not faithful, he is only trying to be smart, he knows his wife and maybe inlaws would definitely see this post somehow.

Meanwhile, a faithful man most times don't do it for the sake of his wife, he is faithful for the sake of his relationship with his God. You cannot be morally bankrupt and still be faithful.

You can't be committing other sin and see infidelity as a sacred sin.

If you are a woman and you want a faithful partner, go for a man that has serious personal relationship with his God. His fear of God will keep him faithful to you. No man stays faithful to a woman because of the woman, a man can only stay faithful by the grace of God and through commitment to the will and commandment of God.

If you like go and marry a drug dealer or an armed robber or a corrupt politician or a ritualist or an internet scammer and be expecting him to be faithful to you, you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by weljewel: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Praise God
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Tzar(m): 4:29am On Feb 23, 2022
I understand your anger towards women bashers. The man clearly said the woman is a good one outta the lot who doesn’t deserve to be cheated on. He didn’t marry a Jezebel (which most Nigerian women are) who made his life miserable daily.
I tell men to just be grateful if the Universe gave them a woman with low ‘witch vibe’. If you marry out of the many defective lot out there, you will understand where these men bashing women are coming from.
Most Benz users swear that it is the best automobile you can buy, but if you ever got a defective Benz you won’t even wanna touch it ever again with a 500m stick. Most men have very terrible experiences with Nigerian women, which they have been raised NOT to share, so they don’t look like nagging sissies. If men unlearn this bad and unhelpful predisposition & start sharing their stories like women do, you will understand the psychology behind their anger.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Here is a sensible man not the underage kids on nairaland who are still feeding from Mom's pot parading online as wannabe redpillers.. grin cheesy
Bunch of weaklings..I hope these wannabe redpillers won't call him a simp since their brain is only glued to women bashing and unproductivity.. cheesy
Appreciate and respect your partner then watch things go in order..
Blessing to all real men and women out there...as for the wannabe redpillers keep enjoying mom's rice and stew maybe when you folks grow up you will get back to your senses..
Modified: wannabe redpillers are still crying on my mention? grin grin these people are too insecured.. instead of the wannabe redpillers to appreciate this man they are blaming him and calling him names..it's really a pity that most boys on here ain't matured..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by cl0r0x: 4:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Look at that woman's deep sleep, she is really exhausted. But calculating from your facial expression and
her posture on the bed, my conclusion is that the nature of her exhaustion emanated from something else and
not house chores. cool
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Maj196(m): 5:14am On Feb 23, 2022
So we should give you an award or what?
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by VEHINTOLAR: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2022
I can relate with that man's resolve to be truly committed to his wife. I can't even think of cheating on my wife; she is just too good to me as a wife and mother of my beautiful children. If that's the definition of being a "SIMP",it feels really good to be one !

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by ImaIma1(f): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Here is a sensible man not the underage kids on nairaland who are still feeding from Mom's pot parading online as wannabe redpillers.. grin cheesy
Bunch of weaklings..I hope these wannabe redpillers won't call him a simp since their brain is only glued to women bashing and unproductivity.. cheesy
Blessing to all real men and women out there...as for the wannabe redpillers keep enjoying mom's rice and stew maybe when you folks grow up you will get back to your senses..
Modified: wannabe redpillers are still crying on my mention? grin grin these people are too insecured.. instead of the wannabe redpillers to appreciate this man they are blaming him and calling him names..it's really a pity that most boys on here ain't matured..

Nairaland redpillers? People that have exchanged their brains for the use of the word "simp". Most are bunch of witless teenagers who only have power on Nairaland. .

3 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by nickyj19: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2022
them don wash TOTO cook for this one eat undecided
to all the hookup girls efe KU LALEYI
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by esanmantruth: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Thanks for the compliment but I wish she will have that same thought the day it will be her turn. For every marriage with good heart there must be a trial. You just tested your part for the marriage but I guess if she has that same thought. Women has no love for one man, they will only pretend and bear some things base on what people will say if it happened or base on how the children will feel or families not you the man at home. They are good but you can’t predict a woman’s love. If another compliment them outside and you jokily say otherwise, that man who compliment them is far better than you because at that moment, for them you are ungrateful.

tydi:
A man identified as Maxwell Banzi, is currently trending on Facebook after he shared how he stopped himself from cheating on his wife with an old co-worker.

Man shares

According to him, the said co-worker contacted him on Facebook and revealed that she was interested in him and is willing to do anything to be in his life.

After receiving the message, Maxwell who was lying in bed beside his wife, said he thought about the lady’s proposal and concluded that his wife doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.

Read his full post below,

“As I was sleeping with my partner last night �I got a notification from fb. I stood up to check; it was a friend request from a lady. I decided to go through her profile to know who she is. Finally, I found out that it was my old time coworker.

I accepted her friend request and she sent me a massage “Hello” since I was still online. I replied “Hi, I heard you are in a serious relationship ” I responded, “Yes”. she said, “I used to have a huge crush on you and I was afraid to tell you but I’m not afraid anymore✋really love you and I’m willing to do whatever it takes just to be part of your life”.

Hmmm�I quickly closed the chat to make sure my partner was sleeping�and I just slid off the bed and sat my ass down and asked myself is this girl worth my time�.

I looked at my lovely wife , she was deeply sleeping after the busy and exhausting day she had from taking care of our son and chores. As I was still looking at her, something came into my mind. “This woman doesn’t deserve to be cheated on, look at how safe and comfortable she’s sleeping in our bed. She really trusts me so much that I can’t hurt her” I started thinking, ” she left her family, her caring mother and father, who at all times were providing almost everything she needed and her siblings who always brightened her day. But she decided to leave all that behind just to come and share her entire life with me. All these thoughts and more were driving me crazy. Then I asked myself, “how can I do this wickedness to this innocent woman?”

So I hurriedly picked up my phone and hit the “BLOCK” button.I turned to my lovely wife and I rolled over to the bed and cuddled her and she adjusted herself to accommodate me�♥️ I can’t afford to lose her trust or make her cry. Never!

I really hope my bond with my partner doesn’t break, I really love my Ayanda Chantell Mnyambo ❤️�”

See his post below,

lalasticlala

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by ImaIma1(f): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Men like this are just 5. I'm among.

cheesy

My husband is among too
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by DKM123: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2022
This can't be a Nigerian man. If he is, then he deserves to be celebrated.

A typical Nigerian man came to this earth with the sole purpose of cheating on the unfortunate Nigerian woman that marries him and ensuring she is miserable in her marriage. That is basically what he lives for. Cheating.

Even the ones who can't get thier dicks up any longer will take drugs and concoctions just so they can sleep with a road side prostitute and cheat. They are useless like that in the decency department.

Being unfaithful in marriage is thier spiritual calling yet they cry blood when thier wife gives them a tiny dose of their own medicine.

They only become responsible married men when they marry oyibo women because they value thier thick skull and don't want it blown off with a handgun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Reference(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2022
dettolgel:

Because he did not cheat on his woman automatically qualifies him as nice man.

What if he as be dodging his taxes and probably stealing from his place work or is horrible to his neighbours and colleagues, the singular acts that paints him in a good light which he "created" automatically transforms h into a nice man?

What if he is senior special adviser to Vladimir Putin.... bla, bla.
Face the topic.
You know what this is all about, his marriage, his home, his family, so why the side slide..

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by MufasaLion: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

cheesy

My husband is among too

grin grin grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by MufasaLion: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
franchasng:
Lol, smart and wise men don't cheat with a woman that comes after them, they go after them. Men are cowards when it comes to dealing with women, when a woman goes after a man (an established man), the man becomes scared that something is fishy cos its not always the norm in the world no matter what.

Men are like Lion, they don't eat dead meat, they go after what they want to eat and kill it themself to avoid being poisoned.

This guy is not faithful, he is only trying to be smart, he knows his wife and maybe inlaws would definitely see this post somehow.

Meanwhile, a faithful man most times don't do it for the sake of his wife, he is faithful for the sake of his relationship with his God. You cannot be morally bankrupt and still be faithful.

If you are a woman and you want a faithful partner, go for a man that has serious personal relationship with his God. His fear of God will keep him faithful to you. No man stays faithful to a woman because of the woman, a man can only stay faithful by the grace of God and through commitment to the will and commandment of God.

If you like go and marry a drug dealer or an armed robber or a corrupt politician or a ritualist or an internet scammer and be expecting him to be faithful to you, you are wasting your time.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Samcent: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
franchasng:

Well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by JustforMen: 6:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Very rational and sensible decision! Respect. Bro.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Gee64: 6:37am On Feb 23, 2022
Honesty is the best policy.
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by InoGetJoy: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

You can't stomach the truth.... Swallow the truthpill it is not bitter...

You guys mistake the red pill for being a cheat and a bad person. That's totally wrong. The redpill seeks to emacipate men from the manipulations of the female gender, and not to be a cheat or a hoe
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2022
ImaIma1:

Nairaland redpillers? People that have exchanged their brains for the use of the word "simp". Most are bunch of witless teenagers who only have power on Nairaland. .

Word of a conqueror.. cheesy
Thanks a lot.. wink

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Tzar:
I understand your anger towards women bashers. The man clearly said the woman is a good one outta the lot who doesn’t deserve to be cheated on. He didn’t marry a Jezebel (which most Nigerian women are) who made his life miserable daily.
I tell men to just be grateful if the Universe gave them a woman with low ‘witch vibe’. If you marry out of the many defective lot out there, you will understand where these men bashing women are coming from.
Most Benz users swear that it is the best automobile you can buy, but if you ever got a defective Benz you won’t even wanna touch it ever again with a 500m stick. Most men have very terrible experiences with Nigerian women, which they have been raised NOT to share, so they don’t look like nagging sissies. If men unlearn this bad and unhelpful predisposition & start sharing their stories like women do, you will understand the psychology behind their anger.

I understand you..I was seriously referring to those petty kids who bash women at any given moment..

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Cousin9999: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2022
She looks soft.

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by becky39000(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2022
tydi:
A man identified as Maxwell Banzi, is currently trending on Facebook after he shared how he stopped himself from cheating on his wife with an old co-worker.

Man shares

According to him, the said co-worker contacted him on Facebook and revealed that she was interested in him and is willing to do anything to be in his life.

After receiving the message, Maxwell who was lying in bed beside his wife, said he thought about the lady’s proposal and concluded that his wife doesn’t deserve to be cheated on.

Read his full post below,

“As I was sleeping with my partner last night �I got a notification from fb. I stood up to check; it was a friend request from a lady. I decided to go through her profile to know who she is. Finally, I found out that it was my old time coworker.

I accepted her friend request and she sent me a massage “Hello” since I was still online. I replied “Hi, I heard you are in a serious relationship ” I responded, “Yes”. she said, “I used to have a huge crush on you and I was afraid to tell you but I’m not afraid anymore✋really love you and I’m willing to do whatever it takes just to be part of your life”.

Hmmm�I quickly closed the chat to make sure my partner was sleeping�and I just slid off the bed and sat my ass down and asked myself is this girl worth my time�.

I looked at my lovely wife , she was deeply sleeping after the busy and exhausting day she had from taking care of our son and chores. As I was still looking at her, something came into my mind. “This woman doesn’t deserve to be cheated on, look at how safe and comfortable she’s sleeping in our bed. She really trusts me so much that I can’t hurt her” I started thinking, ” she left her family, her caring mother and father, who at all times were providing almost everything she needed and her siblings who always brightened her day. But she decided to leave all that behind just to come and share her entire life with me. All these thoughts and more were driving me crazy. Then I asked myself, “how can I do this wickedness to this innocent woman?”

So I hurriedly picked up my phone and hit the “BLOCK” button.I turned to my lovely wife and I rolled over to the bed and cuddled her and she adjusted herself to accommodate me�♥️ I can’t afford to lose her trust or make her cry. Never!

I really hope my bond with my partner doesn’t break, I really love my Ayanda Chantell Mnyambo ❤️�”

See his post below,

lalasticlala

Kudos Bro!!!

Na man you be grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Will you shut up
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
Your mouth.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Berry this is Savage.. their life must be so petty and empty and the only way to get some energy is by coming online to bash women.. grin
I got banned... grin
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I got banned... grin
Why pls?
What statement did you make? cry
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by Victerica(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2022
A real man....Odogwu

This is what, the red pill is all about.

It is very spiritual
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by dayoscape: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Men like are rare....na only 2 of us dey this world
Re: This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself by SoapQueen(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

You dont know them then. No be person when dey relationship dem dey dump? These ones here dont get second looks from women so they use that redpill BS to make up for their misery

I'm screaming! Looooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.