Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act (8057 Views)

Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos) / Who Are The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrity Weddings Of 2011? / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by rockers: 5:30am On Jun 27, 2011
Nigeria's Tuface idibia and Dbanj went home with Best international act(Africa) . See the full list below

http://www./2011/06/winner-of-2011-bet-awards-tuface-d-banj.html

Best Female R&B Artist
Marsha Ambrosius
Beyoncé
Keri Hilson
Jennifer Hudson--------Jennifer Hudson
Rihanna

Best Male R&B Artist
Chris Brown  ------- Winner
Cee-Lo Green
Bruno Mars
Trey Songz
Usher

Best Group
Diddy Dirty Money-------Winner
Cali Swag District
N.E.R.D.
New Boyz
Travis Porter

Best Female Hip Hop Artist
Diamond
Cymphonique
Lola Monroe
Nicki Minaj -----Winner

Best Male Hip Hop Artist
B.o.B
Drake
Lil Wayne
Rick Ross
Kanye West--------Winner

Best Collaboration
B.o.B ft. Haley Williams of Paramore, "Airplanes"
Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes, "Look At Me Now"------Winner
Kanye West ft. Rihanna, "All of the Lights"
Chris Brown ft. Tyga & Kevin McCall, "Deuces"
Waka Flocka Flame ft. Roscoe Dash & Wale, "No Hands"
Rihanna ft. Drake, "What's My Name"

Best New Artist
J. Cole
Bruno Mars
Miguel
Willow Smith
Wiz Khalifa------------Winner

YoungStars Award
Shenell Edmonds
Keke Palmer
Diggy Simmons
Jaden Smith-----------------Winner
Willow Smith----------------Winner

Video of the Year
"Far Away" Marsha Ambrosius
"Airplanes" B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams of Paramore
"Look At Me Now" Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes-----Winner
"Pretty Girl Rock", Keri Hilson
"Whip My Hair" Willow Smith
"Runaway" Kanye West ft. Pusha T

Best Gospel
Byron Cage
Deitrick Haddon
Mary Mary------------Winner
Karen Clark Sheard
BeBe & CeCe Winans

Centric Award
Marsha Ambrosius---------Winner
Eric Benét
Cee-Lo Green
R. Kelly
Kem

Best International Act (Africa)
2Face Idibia (Nigeria)-----------Winner
D' Banj (Nigeria)-----------------Winner
D-Black (Ghana)
Fally Ipupa (DR Congo)
Angelique Kidjo (Benin)
Teargas (South Africa)

Best International Act (UK)
VV Brown
Chipmunk
Laura Izibor
Skepta
Tinchy Stryder
Tinie Tempah-------Winner

Best Actress
Halle Berry
Taraji P. Henson------Winner
Regina King
Zoë Saldana
Kerry Washington

Best Actor
Laz Alonso
Chris Brown
Don Cheadle
Idris Elba-------Winner
Jamie Foxx

Best Movie
Death at a Funeral
For Colored Girls-------Winner
Takers
The Book of Eli
Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married, Too?

Sportswoman of the Year
Tamika Catchings
Candice Dupree
Maya Moore
Serena Williams----------Winner
Venus Williams

Sportsman of the Year
Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Derrick Rose
Michael Vick------Winner

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by mikuz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
Rubbish! How can bruno mars not win anything?
Btw,Who won video of the year?

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by r231(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
i see
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by MissyB3(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by aieromon(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
Congrats Tuface and D'banj
Yea,you too Chris Breezy.Putting Busta on that track was ill!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by MeGaStReEt: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
Tubaba much loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
Tu faceeeeee,you too white,plus you too much!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2011
I'm beginning to think this BET awards is nonsense. . .

It holds no weight and one can't rely on it to know who the best musician of the year is.

If you want a real music award watch the MTV Music Award or the grammy awrads.

Those are awards that have value and hold weight.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Blazing99: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2011
How come only Youngsters Awards and International acts Awards were drawn. This doesn't make sense. There should always be a winner.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by chines4(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2011
mama-gee:

I'm beginning to think this BET awards is nonsense. . .

It holds no weight and one can't rely on it to know who the best musician of the year is.

If you want a real music award watch the MTV Music Award or the grammy awrads.

Those are awards that have value and hold weight.

Because Tuface and D'Banji won an award? Can't you just congratulate them. They are good, really good, and they deserve the award.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by daroz(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm so proud and in love with daroz angry Tuface.  cheesy  kiss Congratulobia for bringing the award home, guys.

Hello missy, me, I am inluv with u.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Plumkin(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2011
Congrats to both, although I'm quite dissapointed they tied. Is it me or D'banj's get-up is booooring? undecided
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2011
Well good for them but I am really happy for my girl Nicki (I am a huge fan)

And Chris Brown, truly deserving.
Look at him now indeed. So happy for him.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
grin See those two clowns.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Tyche(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
Congrats to both of them. And many more awards in the future.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by LesbianBoy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
I love nicki minaj and wiz kalifa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am a huge fan! especially wiz kalifa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by kandiikane(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
My cousin is cousins with Idris Elba(father's side) but you know sometimes when money and fame goes to your head you forget who you are. .

Well done to Dbanj and 2face  smiley
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by phillipe: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
look at em now
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by sley4life(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
y wud chris brown b nominate as best actor. y would kanya west win best hiphop. Is he better than wizzy or ricky ross
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Welder(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm so proud and in love with Tuface. cheesy kiss Congratulobia for bringing the award home, guys.

I hope you know i feel same way about you, so what do yo say? About us getting welded? wink wink wink
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Koolking(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
D Banj!!!! grin grin grin grin angry angry angry naw, naw, naw, naw. Is it becos of his collabo with Snoop? To me D banj no biam.

Anyway, BET award is not a true representation of talent. Oscar, Grammy, MTV are the best.

I can't imagine why Bruno Mars was not recognised for his Album. Lazy song, Grenade, Just the way you are, deserve awards. Nicki Minaj rocks. She is the hottest. I like the identity she creates for herself.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by MrCork17: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
they cant even spek english undecided
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by kandiikane(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
^ I will not be surprised if someone tells me you resemble a baboon. .
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by mrofficial(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
How can Mary Mary be the best Gospel? [b]J. Moss [/b]is not even included.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by winningsch(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
tubaba is at the peak of his career,
koko master is doing his thing but he shouldn't let it get into his headdddddddd
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by MissyB3(f): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
daroz:

Hello missy, me, I am inluv with u.

Welder:

I hope you know i feel same way about you, so what do yo say? About us getting welded? wink wink wink
Lol! I'm certain you guys aren't into grannies . . .You're better off with the youngies on and outside NL, so go for them before they are all taken. wink
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by nodullin(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
sley4life:

y wud chris brown b nominate as best actor. y would kanya west win best hiphop. Is he better than wizzy or ricky ross

i Just cant understand wat makes Kanye-West the best Rapper of d year>>> when there is a Drake a Lil wayne and a Rick-Ross
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by playboy19(m): 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
sley4life:

Do you listen to hip hop music or you just dance to anything on the radio?
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
See as tuface dey put him award for camera face. grin grin grin Una must see am whether una like am or not
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2011
There is certainly no way D'banj is not an adofuro with that outfit. undecided
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by majoroller: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
Mr cork or whatever Ur name is ,English nah Ur father language,why cant we just celebrate our own instead of chatting shit,bet u cant speak English itself but we ain't mad at u cuz we believe its not ur fathers tongue, abegg grab a bottle and let celebrate our 9ja brothers who cares abt who can speak or cannot speak english.
Re: Winners Of 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface, D Banj Win Best International Act by realisticm: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
I am proud to be a nigerian. Tubaba and Ski'Banj Rock on!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: South African Actress Who Went Unclad Against Xenophobic Attacks / Pre-wedding Photoshoot: Husband Bend Down To Peep At His Private Part. PHOTOS / The Most Beautiful Cheerleaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.