Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting (29833 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Jayrow08: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Let somebody shout Haleeeeluyah
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Nicepoker(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
post=110455833:
This can only be God.

Fantabolous!!!

Wow!

All of us @[/b] say may God grant your heart desires Ms ChiChella.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by danngnews: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
Thanks to the scientists who discovered IVF.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by anonimi: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
Softwareguy21:
Triplets or twins after 10 to 20 years of marriage. The same story. What's the secret?, this God is wonderful lipsrsealed

The secret is IVF infertility treatments developed by whites who sleep in the laboratory instead of doing vigils in churches, mosques and shrines.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
A very long one... shocked

25yrs old lady is already in her husband house or about to get married.

25yr old man is rounding up NYSC, or is a graduate intern in any organisation or doing business...mehn...Nawa o life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Chizzystar33(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Congratulations ❤
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
PMPSolutions:
Good one.

Get an indoor smokeless, noiseless indoor generator for your home and office use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nEzGH8T4uU

if it uses fuel sir there must be smoke even if its not visible to ur eyes its hamful to your health..your hemoglobine go crash one night and u are gone..if its fuel there must be combustion ..once there is combustion there must be emission no matter how minimal..think twice..i was very good in physics then before switching to social sci in my uni days

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Jeffy1206(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Some one needs to research why such long time to give birth usually ends up with either twin or triplets or more undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hey, first of all, congrats to the new parents!
Secondly, if I wanted to be wicked, I would ask, who is the father?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by OscarJaden(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
DNA should be carried out on this triplet

Period!!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by osazsky(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
post=110455833:
Somebody praise the Lord!!
HALLELUYAH.
This can only be God.

Fantabolous!!!

Wow!

All of us @[/b] say may God grant your heart desires Ms ChiChella.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve
wat did u smoke..abeg give me small..e get some matter way i wan reason this night

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
They should give thanks to science and the physicians, too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by gees101(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
Glory to God
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by President2001(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2022
AgentGoat:
Thank you IVF technology
Must you show the world that you are goat true trued
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
PMPSolutions:

I edited the comment. It is fuel-less.
noted..ok..nice one...wat does it use then..i have limited mb so i cant watch the video..wats the cost and d output..power output
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
♫♫♫

There is nothing You cannot do
Protocol Breaker
There is nothing You cannot do
Jehovah overdo o
I have tasted of Your love
I have seen Your mighty works
Mountain mover, my lover
Onye oma ne me nma

So run come everybody
Thank Jesus for me
He has done that which no man can do
So run come everybody
Thank Jesus for me
He has opened up the door♫♫♫
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by meeketta: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Whenever you come to GOD for anything, don't come with an alternative plan, and He will never fail you.

All Glory Belong To God!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by KelB(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
One Nigerian food that can help you lose weight easily
is wheat and okro. If prepared well, a dish can contain
just 450 calories. When you consume such tasty and
healthy, but low calorie meals, weight loss becomes
easier.
Would you like to know how to use Nigerian foods to
lose 10kg in 3 weeks?

Check my siggy to know how
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by bluefilm: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wow!

I thank the God of Science and Technology for coming to their rescue... after all these years
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Lindodo20: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Igbo kwezuenu

Hope no be baby-factory dem from come tongue
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Ekealterego: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jeffy1206:
Some one needs to research why such long time to give birth usually ends up with either twin or triplets or more undecided
There is no need for any research. It is called IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Shalommy(f): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is great. I want triplets too.. Just once. smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Zealoy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Only God knows that i can't wait this long to have a child
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by surrogatesng: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
To learn more of IVF and SURROGACY visit www.nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Omorefe1975(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
God is great..all glory to him.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kajaard:

25 years? cheesy

Try get sense na.

You can't remain daft at this your old age undecided
Na your 25years?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by Solution2930: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
God please bless me and my wife with triplets this year...... this I ask with faith
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting by princejones(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
He never sleeps or slumber, God is ever faithful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Graduation Spot And Other Room! / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.