Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency (11184 Views)

An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by ButterBurger: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2022
The youth is already corrupt and biased.
There's no hope for Nigeria.
The country is not one and can never be one.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Jmichael1(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2022
PressMyButton:
Lol. Pained niggar. He still feeling gutted from being denied a gig to perform at APC rallies at the last election.

ur mumu never do?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by rahl12(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Yahaya Bello na youth na. He's not getting the right amount of support needed. Maybe because he has lost his credibility. I think he has though.

That man na Satan, as governor for kogi, what did he do, only to watch BBnijia
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by SilvanusII(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2022
No doubt APC is a curse as we know it, but his lying, thieving hypocritical arse isn't where we want to hear it from. Shebi he is still peppered because he wasn't given money he was looking for. Olè àgbàyà
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Heterodox(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
He should declare first.

Oloribu somebody.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by lugado: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
This is a very dumb statement. Does been a youth mean good governance.
I stand to be corrected, no youth without political experience can rule this country. Our past leaders in this country except for Buhari and Obasanjo were all under 60 years old, both civilian and military.
And they destroyed this country
Now somebody will now tell me that youth is the key
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2022
eedriyz:

The PDP now. Don't you see how he's kept PDP out of his statement?
Was it just PDP he kept out of his statement?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Brushstrokes20: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Spot on! Enough of REDUNDANT, SELF SERVING ANCESTORS! undecided
# expired ANALOGUE can't solve DIGITAL problems!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2022
PressMyButton:
Lol. Pained niggar. He still feeling gutted from being denied a gig to perform at APC rallies at the last election.
I saw this coming... It's unfortunate it came from you.

I hope you are not one of the youths we are expecting to take up political positions?
If not, wahala dey ooo. The old and expired politicians had better continue rulling.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2022
What's this Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker Saying?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by HRMK: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!WHY SINGLE OUT APC?IS PDP ANY BETTER?IF PDP CULD LOOT THE TREASURY FOR 16YRS,IS IT BETTER THAN APC THAT HAS BN ON SAME PATH IN LAST 7YRS?YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Duplik8t77(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
post=110463043:
Naija youths wake up.

Get your PVC.

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS.

#WeDidOurPart

We Rise.

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
you did your part by supporting this maladministration. If buhari had done well, we wouldn't be clamoring for a technocrat to fix all the things your darling daddy allowed to rot. Have some shame

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Splitmind: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense, we patriotic youths and not ipob youths are behind the APC
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by SmartPolician: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
I share Eedris's point of view, how on earth can crooks like Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Orji et al be gunning for the presidential seat?
These crooks have been in power for so long and ought to make way.

Funding an election is a capital intensive venture, the youths don't have the deep pockets to challenge these old crooks that have held power for so long. They can buy all that needs to be bought including the youths who are ready to insult and kill themselves. For example, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a stipulated stipend running into billions that he has been collecting from Lagos State for over twenty years and as such has a lot of money to throw around. I doubt if any youth can match him. Same goes for Atiku and the other crooks.

The problem of Nigeria is not money, but tribalism, corruption greed, religion, hate, lack of fairness, unity and equity, etc. No, it's not lack of money.

If Nigerian youths were united, all we needed to do was find a credible young leader and encourage him to contest and raise funds for him.

I can personally give my money to support someone who has the capacity to win elections and turn the fortunes of this country around. That's how campaign funds are raised in many parts of the world. Running campaigns are expensive. But the question is, who is that person?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
After chopping the money,we vote for who we like whether HCM,LCM,IVM,Proforce,LLB,BSC,b.ED,PHCN but you see PDP and APC avoid that space....we will be waiting for ballot box snatchers that day.

Kingosytex:
I share Eedris's point of view, how on earth can crooks like Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Okorocha, Orji et al be gunning for the presidential seat?

Funding an election is a capital intensive venture, the youths don't have the deep pockets to challenge these old crooks that have held power for so long. They can buy all that needs to be bought including the youths who are ready to insult and kill themselves. For example, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a stipulated stipend running into billions that he has been collecting from Lagos State for over twenty years and as such has a lot of money to throw around. I doubt if any youth can match him. Same goes for Atiku and the other crooks.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Anoda one

PressMyButton:

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Bluntemperor: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2022
chatinent:
Eedris been serving them hot.

He wants to be relivant after a long lull in his music career but he should be apolitical!
Both APC and PDP are like 5&6 but a new party by these Youth- how far can they go when they are yet to lift the ground.
For instance,a political Money Bag can easily highjack them- you remember the Unions in those days!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

.. The youths don't have the Money to challenge those Old Mugus..... Besides the youths are Busy on Twitter, Instagram , Facebook , TikTok , WhatsApp , Nairaland and are working very hard to Revolutionizing Yahoo Yahoo ! grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by frankson1(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2022
PressMyButton:

They've come again. Campaign period is drawing closer so they need to position themselves to stand a chance for receiving massive pay cheques.

I don't pity those who died and or sustained injuries during that destruction called ##Endsars protests because, they were foolish enough to be used. The planners of that destructions have moved on with their lives and they are ready to mingle with the same people they pushed others to fight against and got killed.

We all know the real reasons for the ##Endsars destruction.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Global2000: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Volks please � in God's name let's make this happen. We lots of potentials as a country. We the can make this happen.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by learnedJAMES(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2022
The right time to save our country is now, and as youth we must take our chances, me I know I will never vote for APC or PDP,
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Taiggarr: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/22/2023-avoid-apc-declare-for-presidency-eedris-abdulkareem-tells-nigerian-youths/

NONCOGNITIVE Empty Weed smoking irresponsible father/formers best African Rapper...

Avoid APC but join others including the THIEVING SYSTEMIC CIRCULATION MACHINE PUMP : PDP....

Empty DINGBATS!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Taiggarr: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/22/2023-avoid-apc-declare-for-presidency-eedris-abdulkareem-tells-nigerian-youths/

NONCOGNITIVE cheap laced Empty Weed smoking irresponsible father/former best African Rapper...hehehehe

Avoid APC but join others including the THIEVING SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION CIRCULATION NATIONAL MACHINE PUMP : PDP....

Empty DINGBATS!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by SmartMen: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

The Youth have the network... we did it in endsars and we can do it again.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Njokuiyke: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Ejirite(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2022
I will always respect and adore you my fearless musician.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Boby89: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:

Oga declare your interest is you are interested and stop wailing
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by Kingosytex(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Boby89:

[s]Oga declare your interest is you are interested and stop wailing
[/s]

It seems wailing has a different meaning in your dictionary?
What is wailing in the fact that I pointed out that the youths do not have the financial power to contest against the old crooks?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by mapet: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
chatinent:
Eedris been serving them hot.

...and going back to beg them for hotel bills and all what not...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency by mapet: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2022
PressMyButton:

You forgot that Keyamo blocked him when he wanted Keyamo to introduce him to these same politicians he's deriding to beg for money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party / Miss Polo International Donates School Materials To National Orientation Agency / Vote Now!!! Abuja Based Publicist & Nairalander Nominated For Who Is Who Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.