Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop (39060 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 23, 2022
I bring greetings to you all. I want to make this brief as possible.

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.
I want to ask is it possible for my wife to lay claim on the shop.

No insult pls, only matured responds. Thanks

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by sweetonugbu: 5:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Leave the shop for her.

403 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Candidlady: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2022
sad

Y'all will drop a post then end it will "no insult only mature minds please"...

You the op are you acting maturely yourself ?

Leave the shop for her get your divorce and move on.... The rent will expire!!!
°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

Una go dey run go marry only to end erthing again...

You meet a guy/girl today four months after you get married... Rubbish..

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by brosom(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2022
This one na medicine after death,

Let her be with the shop and take whatever that is left of u and leave.

Can't imagine how someone would pretend to be cool for a whole 2 years during relationship/courtship, only to unleashe sapentery behavior under one year after marriage.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Ahmed0336(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Candidlady: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2022
brosom:

Can't imagine how someone would pretend to be cool for a whole 2 years during relationship/courtship, only to unleashe sapentery behavior under one year after marriage.

Hope you are not taking side with the op ...

We need to hear the lady's side of the story...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by brosom(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Hope you are not taking side with the op ...

We need to hear the lady's side of the story...
Both of'em dated for 2 years right?

Only for one of them to unleashe sapentery threat under one year of marriage.

So nope, not siding with Op, neither siding with the said wife as I'm sure one of them is the sapent.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Candidlady: 5:55am On Feb 23, 2022
brosom:
Both of'em dated for 2 years right?

Only for one of them to unleashe sapentery threat under one year of marriage.

So nope, not siding with Op, neither siding with the said wife as I'm sure one of them is the sapent.

Alright thank you

Do have a lovely Wednesday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Brian47(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2022
All these marriage wahala I read on Narialand everyday, I'm scared for marriage.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Nacoss25:
I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.
While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.
My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.

Do you want to take back the shop because you really need it or just out of spite for her? undecided

I think you should just let her keep the shop and move on with your life!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MufasaLion: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Your wife changed or you ignored the red flags during courtship?

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MufasaLion: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobicove:

Do you want to take back the shop because you really need it or just out of spite for her? undecided

For him to have secured a shop for her, it means he can afford it. He doesn't need it. He's just being petty.

Well, I really don't know how much his wife hurt him. That could have led to his decision also.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by SocialJustice: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Nacoss25:
Leave the shop for her, Nigerian primitive men. Always wanting to starve your women when there's issue. This barbaric attitude must stop.

After thought
If you grew up to be a dysfunctional man that thinks the best way to punish your woman, your mother, your wife, your sister, your wife is to ruin her economically. God will punish you and you will amount to nothing in this life.

If you know you can not leave a gift for a person if the relationship goes bad or ends then don't bother buying it in the first place or buy and write your name in the receipt so the person knows you bought it for yourself and only borrowing them to use while the relationship is on.

And you girls, you have refused to focus on making yourself financially independent. It is a man's money that is your goal in life to succeed.

You have turned yourself to subscription service, as long as the guy can pay, there will be love and sex but without money, no love and sex, see how useless you have become to yourself and society. Who do you think will respect you in such a parasitic relationship?

Pray you do not meet foolish men, because you will spend your life being blackmailed with money and material items. Living your life like a piece of property that a man can use any how. I feel very sorry for you.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Skyfornia(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2022
Why do you seek to collect the shop from her? You never loved her...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Agricmoney(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2022
I would go for just settling the issues with the shop at heart but if it goes south then you can still take your stuffs inside the shop and leave it to expire.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Lalami3232(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2022
Oga, leave the shop for her na. What about the goods wey dey inside the shop, which name na you take buy am? If person come nairaland eeh, to marry go dey make am fear. This na the worst platform to ever visit if you want to uplift your soul. Immediately you come here, na 100% negativity back to back. Oga, leave the shop for her, na beg we dey. Make she no begin do ashawo after divorce. If na oyibo land, dem even suppose share all the property and give her a substantial sum. Once again, bros just leave her with the shop.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "nairaland news dey get psychological effects"

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Tokskob2008: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Kobicove:

What she did must have really hurt him and that's why he wants to take the shop back not because he needs it for anything, at least he didn't say he was running the shop with her for the two years they have been together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Eben91: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2022
brosom:

This is why I have decided to do Timaya style

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by KingAlayinde(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Nacoss25:

Be a man , count it as part of ya losses and move on to the greater things

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by CandyOps(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°

I talk am say you done de smoke because wetin you de post at times dey make me wonder wetin de occur? Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by brosom(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Alright thank you

Do have a lovely Wednesday
u too!
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
I and my wife just settled our fight.
Thanks all for contribution and suggestion

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by AgentGoat: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Leave the shop for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by alpharoyalty: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nacoss25:

Emmanuel, you deserved to be insulted.
You better go and beg that girl called happy if you want your marriage to be happy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MrBroke(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oga, leave the shop for her and learn from your mistake

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by dauntless15(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
She can't claim the shop, but I suggest you leave it for her, salvage what you can and leave, naso them be, I fear I might not get married grin baby mama things cuz naija girls are. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by legionISproteus: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Leave that shop alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nacoss25:
I and my wife just settled our fight.
Thanks all for contribution and suggestion
Always fighting

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by tutudesz: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your head no correct O!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by sharpwriter(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Before I opened the thread, I know say na you. Yẹ̀yẹ́ man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by EyezofGod120: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by abobote: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
You opened the shop too fast, before you do something like that for a woman, make sure there's a benefit, after giving you a child so that if marriage scatter, you go hold something.
Some wives, ones you open something for them and they start seeing money, they will start dragging shoulder with you. 90% of the girls are totally different when you wife them. Even my own wife, I'm just managing her coz of the kids.
Calm down, collect the shop first, before proceeding with the divorce

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.