Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop (39058 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by yemi1504: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
If you want to live long, avoid women.

You can say that again bro and especially men too that behave like women! The worst, they are, worst!
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by yemi1504: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
24brains:
does it means nigeria women are actually a liability to their men? I think Any woman that is 80% dependent on a man should fix her life first and not see marriage as a source of poverty elevation scheme.

Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
lebete3000:

Forget all those crap about 15years old bullshit. How many of such marriages are still standing today.
People don't even know it's not a must to even have kids. We're just so myopic in this part of the world that's why we continue marrying, giving birth and divorcing all over like a vicious cycle. And wehn we tell you to stop and think, you'll rather continue blindly cos you're too timid to change the narrative.
As I dey so, my mental health is paramount before anyone else's. If I sense sey woman go gimme wahala even for 1% I go leave am straight.
Fvck all that shit about kids, my brother married at 32, has a son, now the wife don Japa with the pikin. Iyen tu nko?
The power of any relationship always rests in the hands of the person who cares less!

You scared of the unknown and its most likely to befall you...Marriage stand or e no stand ,with you having a child you know you have little worries. Pikin must grown and know him parents accordingly. The fact that you even mention to marry late is a sign that you also want the child.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by yemi1504: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
blackparadise:
things like this no dey make me one marry at all, coz those ladies out there, e no easy to see our mama set.. like olden days wey they are loyal...

Imagine..

You are just knowing that? It seems the women of this generation are some sort of punishment for the men for what they don't know they did wrong SMH.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by bonnyhope: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Y'all will drop a post then end it will "no insult only mature minds please"...

You the op are you acting maturely yourself ?

Leave the shop for her get your divorce and move on.... The rent will expire!!!
°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

Una go dey run go marry only to end erthing again...

You meet a guy/girl today four months after you get married... Rubbish..

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°

People who dated for 8yrs are also getting divorce

It is not how long you date that matters

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by raphy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is a stupid write-ups

Just go hide ya self in shame so u can't divorce her in peace until shee put you inside bottle you will get sense.

Useless man

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
MARS1:
Mercychen, what should we advise this married man?

Who wants a divorce? Him, not the woman. So, let him forget about her and the shop.

It's childish to want to take it back from her just because you don't want to do again.

To his question. Yes, the wife can lay claim to the shop because it's her name that is written there or is he bearing theresa? Let him not waste his time.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by NOwazobia: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Leave the shop for her, Nigerian primitive men. Always wanting to starve your women when there's issue. This barbaric attitude must stop.

After thought
If you grew up to be a dysfunctional man that thinks the best way to punish your woman, your mother, your wife, your sister, your wife is to ruin her economically. God will punish you and you will amount to nothing in this life.

If you know you can not leave a gift for a person if the relationship goes bad or ends then don't bother buying it in the first place or buy and write your name in the receipt so the person knows you bought it for yourself and only borrowing them to use while the relationship is on.

And you girls, you have refused to focus on making yourself financially independent. It is a man's money that is your goal in life to succeed.

You have turned yourself to subscription service, as long as the guy can pay, there will be love and sex but without money, no love and sex, see how useless you have become to yourself and society. Who do you think will respect you in such a parasitic relationship?

Pray you do not meet foolish men, because you will spend your life being blackmailed with money and material items. Living your life like a piece of property that a man can use any how. I feel very sorry for you.
hmmmm...
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by vpaymoney(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Woman is the most wicked gift to Man. God forgive me but that's how I see it.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:

Okay

Do have a lovely weekend
Yes love , love u babe cry
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
musicwriter:

Those quotes above found in the bible were not meant to be taken literally by the original authors. Rather, it's an allegory used to explain abstract esoteric concepts. That's the purpose of mythology.

A man named Philo, the most educated Jew 2,000 years ago, lived near Judea in the same period that the so called Jesus was supposed to be living and he already interpreted the the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy allegorically as it should be. Example; he said the book of Exodus is about the soul in a flight from imprisonment towards freedom. He did that more than 2,000 thousand years ago. Philo was an avid writer and his books are out there. But you'll never hear it in the church or bible schools, instead his books are suppressed because the purpose of religion is to keep people blind instead of enlightening them.

By the way, in all his writings, Philo didn't hear of anybody called Jesus living near his village and was turning water to wine, healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, etc.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

You have got nothing to tell me about the Bible, inerrancy etc.

I was the best candidate in Enugu diocese many years ago.

I am a student of philosophy as well and at best a deist/ an agnostic.

I have argued so much about these things.

Now, I have stopped.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by emonis88: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

O! He is not matured now cus he wants to take back what he gave her! U people r all about taking from the men, I support any man willing to take back what ever he gave a lady when the going was good, now it is gone bad the man then becomes the fool that looses abi? Na lie op take back ur shop. U paid for it , it is urs.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MARS1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mercychen:

Who wants a divorce? Him, not the woman. So, let him forget about her and the shop.

It's childish to want to take it back from her just because you don't want to do again.

To his question. Yes, the wife can lay claim to the shop because it's her name that is written there or is he bearing theresa? Let him not waste his time.
I get... But following the man's narration, why do women change all of a sudden after marriage?
Or the man was blinded by Love not to see the obvious signs?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by lebete3000: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
stinflame:

You scared of the unknown and its most likely to befall you...Marriage stand or e no stand ,with you having a child you know you have little worries. Pikin must grown and know him parents accordingly. The fact that you even mention to marry late is a sign that you also want the child.

Bro you don't understand what I'm saying and can never understand, so goodnight...
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Basicend: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Leave the shop for her.

Best response.

And that's all I have to say too.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
musicwriter:

Those quotes above found in the bible were not meant to be taken literally by the original authors. Rather, it's an allegory used to explain abstract esoteric concepts. That's the purpose of mythology.

A man named Philo, the most educated Jew 2,000 years ago, lived near Judea in the same period that the so called Jesus was supposed to be living and he already interpreted the the book of Genesis to Deuteronomy allegorically as it should be. Example; he said the book of Exodus is about the soul in a flight from imprisonment towards freedom. He did that more than 2,000 thousand years ago. Philo was an avid writer and his books are out there. But you'll never hear it in the church or bible schools, instead his books are suppressed because the purpose of religion is to keep people blind instead of enlightening them.

By the way, in all his writings, Philo didn't hear of anybody called Jesus living near his village and was turning water to wine, healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, etc.

For more information, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? The biggest secret in the world

Now, I have stopped.,
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Cerebellum: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=AgentGoat post=110480906][/quote]

What do you say Agentgoatgrin
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by TruthinAction: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Leave the shop for her.

You just spoke my mind. Legally, you are supposed to settle her if you want to divorce her so she can move on with her life. Let it be the parting gift. You don't know where you will meet tomorrow. Don't take her as an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by torqque7(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
I am forming woke, I am emotional, thank you. Now get tha fuxk out of my mentions.

Next time before you open you mouth anyhow to make general insulting accertions of people you don't even know,you better think well otherwise il be there to whoop your ass again. Now get the fucckk outa here,I can smell your stench all the way.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 19, 2022
MARS1:

I get... But following the man's narration, why do women change all of a sudden after marriage?
Or the man was blinded by Love not to see the obvious signs?

You see, the problem with some people is, they only see the change in other people but fail to see they also changed.

Situations and circumstances make people change and for all he knows he may be the reason behind the change in her. Some men can bring out the demon in you.

To tell you that he too has his own, why didn't he state what actually happened in details. He just said she changed and we are supposed to see her as a devil. My brother, forget! The story is one sided. So I can't really say if the OP is being truthful about you accusations.

Men most times are the cause of sudden change in women.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by buharibanjo(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2022
if you be man leave the shop!!
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by musicwriter(m): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2022
LagosInter:

Now, I have stopped.,

Then make your argument let me see.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by AutoRedux: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2022
So, people still dey marry for this age?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Mozenge1: 2:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Guyyyyyy e get some kind things way you no go let go. Depends on Wetin cause their wahala
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by blackgold2018(m): 3:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:
I bring greetings to you all. I want to make this brief as possible.

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.
I want to ask is it possible for my wife to lay claim on the shop.

No insult pls, only matured responds. Thanks
for you to say you want to take the shop from her means you are actually the evil one.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by sofiscatedmoron: 3:36am On Mar 19, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Leave the shop for her.
A wicked woman doest deserve ur penny bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by nokingasgod: 4:24am On Mar 19, 2022
If you are really serious about ending the relationship and moving on, why not just leave the shop plus any other material things you gifted her why it was yummy. If you can afford it, i will advise you even pay her off. There is no permanent foe anywhere moreover, you too must have benefitted from her one way or the other.

And if he has at least 1 child for you, the more reason you MUST not strip her naked.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Gloriagee(f): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2022
You need to learn not to to make decisions with long term consequences based on short term conditions. You and your wife can still disagree in future but give yourselves some space before taking actions with drastic consequences like retrieving gifts.

With the way you were going, I was expecting adultery not just a quarell. So you were going to kill a Mosquito with a sledge hammer. If you continue this way, she might start to hide her investments from you. You are the Head of the home, please set a Good example for her.

Nacoss25:
I and my wife just settled our fight.
Thanks all for contribution and suggestion
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by mosaicafrique: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Oga if you have made up your mind to take your shop please go ahead buy big padlocks and lock the shop then get an affidavit for the shop and pursue her fast.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by afrika(f): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2022
I am beginning to wonder
Traditional wedding is best now for marriage. The girl go dey humbled even ur moda inlaw will always advise ur wife truthfully because anything can happen. Immediately white wedding is done, the devil comes in human form.

Carry content and leave container. Simple matter.

Cos life no balance.
We don't k ow how capable u re right now.

Finally, u wan leave am small d way u met her.
Enjoy ya day
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Cydsessions7: 5:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Hello OP,

Have you considered the services of a certified professional therapist or counselor? Even if it's your last attempt to make sense of the disagreement going on between you two.

Four common issues that trouble couples to the extent of separation can include:

(1) Disagreements
(2) Communication issues
(3) Possibility of drugs or substance abuse
(4) Emotional, psychological or behavioral issues.

With a well designed counseling plan/program, you two could learn of the critical issues bedeviling your relationship, and decide what to do going forward.

The program that 'Cyd Sessions' offer has helped other couples decide the way forward with clear-headedness, objectivity and intention.

To inquire and enroll, send an email to:

cydsessions@gmail.com

You can also follow @cyd_sessions on Instagram for helpful information on emotional, psychological and behavioral issues

Nacoss25:

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Johel(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

Leave the shop for her,make she use am hold body....if u collect the shop back, she fit commit suicide...back to square one...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / Lagosians Complain Bitterly About Lake Rice Trouble / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.