Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop (39010 Views)

Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Skidee: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2022
abobote:
You opened the shop too fast, before you do something like that for a woman, make sure there's a benefit, after giving you a child so that if marriage scatter, you go hold something.
Some wives, ones you open something for them and they start seeing money, they will start dragging shoulder with you. 90% of the girls are totally different when you wife them. Even my own wife, I'm just managing her coz of the kids.
Calm down, collect the shop first, before proceeding with the divorce

The level of this comment is the level of your brain. So sad. I hope your children didn't inherit this kind of poverty striken brain.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Marriage no be your mate, I don't know if you were ever told women are like local dog, if you can own a dog comfortably, then you can manage a woman...
Hahahahhahah like how grin
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2022
seyz91:
There is no good side story to hear from snakes, they are all thesame

Snakes are all same, some just use cream to bleach themselve and look flashy to their customers but all na still same from the inside

Fear that gender
Haha this one have understood women... Welcome to the club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
I have nothing much to say but let me use this opportunity and wish more violent tears to our amiable simps.
grin grin wickedness
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Daboomb:

You set up a Shop for her, meaning:
You Rented a Shop for her.
You put wares for sale, in the Shop or you paid for such wares
Both your names are on the Receipt of the Shop/

Now, the Shop was rented for 2yrs, most likely. Maybe you have One year or One and Half years left on the Shop.

Your problem is not much though, some of you SIMPS allow "love" to determine your decisions otherwise, the Shop should have been in your Name, until she has delivered at least Two Boys (after that, she don become proper Naija-used Tokunbo. grin grin

My Suggestion:
Dont take the Shop from her, just allow the Rent to run out anf allow the owner to decide to either collect the next Rent from her or allow her to use it for free, it is non of your headache.

Also, you should start Eating /Drinking from whatever it is you bought, to equip the Shop, till everything runs out.
If you furnished it with Beer, bring your friends like me around and we will drink the Shop "empty", within a few weeks
. grin
If it is a Provision Shop, you should be dashing everybody you know, one thing or the other from the Shop afteral, na your Money kill am.

So, my friend, stop dragging trouble with Women when you can just apply simple, simple solutions.
I wish you the best, in your next encounter with Women. grin grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MARYIAN(f): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2022
We need to hear the lady's side of the story... grin
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Stargurl20(f): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Speaking from my religion view, I do not think u have right to collect all u have done for her provided she's not the one initiating the divorce.

In ur post, u didn't even state any reasonable thing she has done, and even if u do, we still need her side of story.

If u expect ur subsequent marriage to be bed of roses, oga, u must be the biggest joker of the century. No marriage is perfect in my opinion. Na management all married couples dey do.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by JADESOLA15: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2022
What a small minded man.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by SocialJustice: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

We are either reading from a clown OP or the living monument of a foolish, stupid man.

Isn't this the same guy who locked his wife outside their house all night, after 2 months of marriage, and she ran away just last week? He's an abusive person. He has only been married 10 months yet is lying that it's a year.

The guy is terrible for any marriage. Filled with ego, hatred and pettiness. From his hateful mocking thread he created to shame his ex, to his controlling evil behavior with his wife, what else does he have to offer except play victim here?

Most of the men who bring topics here are just evil, broken, crooked beings looking for support from senseless broken ones.

Anyone who is in a relationship with him must be blind, desperate or stupid as well.
He's the lowest quality of men out there and his destruction will happen in this life. People who live like this, naturally live very unfulfilling lives.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Rapture4real(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Leave the shop for her.

I agree. If you want to react to what your wife does to you, you won't live long. There is no man that is compatible to any man.Ive been married for almost 17 yrs now.Na manage we dey manage a woman. I can agree a man divorces his wife if she does two things
1. A chronic adulterer. If she does it once by mistake, you can forgive her.
2.A witch commissioned to kill you. If she is a witch but she doesn't use her witchcraft to toment you, it's okay.

Let me add one more. She is a chronic fighter who brings disgrace to you everyday that you only go to police station or community meeting because of her.
If she doesn't do any of the above,my friend dey manage am with Thanksgiving. There is a demon that follows women to marriage. They are okay when dating or courting them. But once they enter marriage,the demon from the garden of Eden that sent their great ancestor from the garden will just possess them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by rwasiu(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2022
brosom:
This one na medicine after death,

Let her be with the shop and take whatever that is left of u and leave.

Can't imagine how someone would pretend to be cool for a whole 2 years during relationship/courtship, only to unleashe sapentery behavior under one year after marriage.
I don't know why we equate courtship with marriage. There is wide difference between the two. Know this as a fact. If you like court for 25 years and marry for just one year, some qualities not known during the long year of courtship will still be unravelled. For how many year did our mama and papa of the old court before marriage? It annoys when they say marriage collapses and people blame the couple for rushing into marriage without courting.

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Pascopele: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Brian47:
All these marriage wahala I read on Narialand everyday, I'm scared for marriage.
Babymama is the way
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by BRATISLAVA: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
He's the lowest quality of men out there and his destruction will happen in this life. People who live like this, naturally live very unfulfilling lives.

He's already unfulfilled going by his submissions. One can't be evilly foolish this consistently.

Unless he's creating these topics for attention of some sort.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by brosom(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=rwasiu post=111164554][/quote] Based on assertion then Courtship is useless. Why the need?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Quaddafi29: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2022
U should have told is what she did but if u want to collect the shop, do so.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by BusterG: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:
I bring greetings to you all. I want to make this brief as possible.

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.
I want to ask is it possible for my wife to lay claim on the shop.

No insult pls, only matured responds. Thanks

I remember this guys advise to you Sept Last year. Somehow my instincts told me this will happen.
Wish you well.

Cc
Teeste

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

I and my wife are married for a year now and since incception of the marriage it looks like the person I married is not the person I dated for two years, now due to series of issues that shows clearly that we are not compatible for marriage, and I have decided to end the marriage.

While the marriage was going on I set up a shop for her and I want to retrieve it from her but my problem is. She is with the shop receipt which I gave her after paying for it.

My name is Mike osundu and my wife name is Theresa though not real name. On the receipt it was written Theresa Mike Osundu.

The person wey help you carry water for waterside,is not always the same person that will help you drop the water @ home.

Let it go……

If you can make amendments good,settle it amicably . Because you haven’t mentioned anything bad she is doing ….

Abi na Owu dey cause problem for the marriage,it’s just a sign of greater things ahead.

Last marriage no be Moi Moi…. Call madam to her senses caution ur wife with love and smiles.

Good luck ..
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by ogubolokento(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2022
My brother is not different from ours, is obvious these days marriage is not built on love but the ability to endure,my advice is for the sake of peace keep silence over anything you say, whatsoever she ask just answer yes even if correct or wrong beside the marriage has not started she will show you more irritating characters daily but choose to answer yes in anything and keep silence over anything
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Rapture4real:

I agree. If you want to react to what your wife does to you, you won't live long. There is no man that is compatible to any man.Ive been married for almost 17 yrs now.Na manage we dey manage a woman. I can agree a man divorces his wife if she does two things
1. A chronic adulterer. If she does it once by mistake, you can forgive her.
2.A witch commissioned to kill you. If she is a witch but she doesn't use her witchcraft to toment you, it's okay.

Let me add one more. She is a chronic fighter who brings disgrace to you everyday that you only go to police station or community meeting because of her.
If she doesn't do any of the above,my friend dey manage am with Thanksgiving. There is a demon that follows women to marriage. They are okay when dating or courting them. But once they enter marriage,the demon from the garden of Eden that sent their great ancestor from the garden will just possess them.

Oga Mi Sir,
Nothing be witchcraft. Baba walahi when it’s your time,nothing stops it,

I no Sabi witch and I believe it’s a hoax. Some people Sabi witch and I am no part of it.

Woman dey flex once married. Them dey smile inside like say,I don catch this one for job.

To live long with a woman, na life Maga oh
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by SocialJustice: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2022
torqque7:

Next time before you open you mouth anyhow to make general insulting accertions of people you don't even know,you better think well otherwise il be there to whoop your ass again. Now get the fucckk outa here,I can smell your stench all the way.
Olodo arguing in public, you don't even know how to spell, your lexis and structure is rubbish. I'm sure you haven't made your English in WAEC. Let that be your problem before you come online to argue with people that are far ahead of you.

No wonder you used double qq in torque. Mugu.

You are totally beneath me, go look for your mates at beer parlours and newspaper stands to argue with.

You can say whatever rubbish you want but this is my last response to you.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2022
So as one of the founders of the redpill on NL your marriage collapsed from 2months. I thought you people always say money is everything and that with money you can marry any Nigerian girl. Funny how your wife has thrown you and your money away. I saw past threads where you used to body shame and abuse older ladies, yet you took a young girl at the prime of her life, but cannot keep her. If she has brothers or cousins, they should beat you up when you enter that shop, the shop belongs to her, because you opened it for her. The shop should be a compensation for all of her time which you wasted when you deceived her that you were looking for a wife, whereas you were looking for a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

Leave the shop for her and move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by IamAsiri: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2022
brosom:
Both of'em dated for 2 years right?

Only for one of them to unleashe sapentery threat under one year of marriage.

So nope, not siding with Op, neither siding with the said wife as I'm sure one of them is the sapent.

All these deductions from just the account of the man? A man who thinks marriage is a bed of roses?
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by aalangel(f): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

Crappy!! Leave the shop!!!!
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by osmobil5(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2022
brosom:
This one na medicine after death,

Let her be with the shop and take whatever that is left of u and leave.

Can't imagine how someone would pretend to be cool for a whole 2 years during relationship/courtship, only to unleashe sapentery behavior under one year after marriage.

Boss there is no pretence....if OP no see red flag during there dating period, mek I naked baff.

I keep on saying it...wen people are in a relationship, there decisions are 90% emotional......they will see red flag and cover it.

Sex and money removed in a relationship, you will see the true person you are dealing with.

I don talk ma own

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Skmoda360(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Y'all will drop a post then end it will "no insult only mature minds please"...

You the op are you acting maturely yourself ?

Leave the shop for her get your divorce and move on.... The rent will expire!!!
°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

Una go dey run go marry only to end erthing again...

You meet a guy/girl today four months after you get married... Rubbish..

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°
Naso one bastard kolobi my babe last year and em con marry but they are divorced now, you won believe she don dey beg me to leave my current babe and accept her back....nibo ni won ti n shey iru eh..."where is that done"
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by MARS1(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Mercychen:

You see, the problem with some people is, they only see the change in other people but fail to see they also changed.

Situations and circumstances make people change and for all he knows he may be the reason behind the change in her. Some men can bring out the demon in you.

To tell you that he too has his own, why didn't he state what actually happened in details. He just said she changed and we are supposed to see her as a devil. My brother, forget! The story is one sided. So I can't really say if the OP is being truthful about you accusations.

Men most times are the cause of sudden change in women.
The bolded isn't always the case o... I've seen ladies who changed when their partners still remains who they knew while the relationship started. The ladies are probably carried away with what is out there, forgetting all that glitters isn't gold.

The only wrong thing any partner can do is beg for love, when the love, affection isn't there any more, no one should force it. Let each follow their heart wherever it leads them.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Skmoda360(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

Baba leave the shop jawre.....and beside she doesn't love you maybe it's just the money....trust me i have been there before though I'm not married.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2022
If you rented it for her, let the lease expire on it.

If you bought the shop, then you need a lawyer to know what to do next.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by fynex(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Nacoss25:

Try to make your marriage work jare.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Haywhymido(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Y'all will drop a post then end it will "no insult only mature minds please"...

You the op are you acting maturely yourself ?

Leave the shop for her get your divorce and move on.... The rent will expire!!!
°°°°reason ifind it hard to collect anything from this gender... Call it me being proud your business °°°°°

Una go dey run go marry only to end erthing again...

You meet a guy/girl today four months after you get married... Rubbish..

°°°°you just ruined my smoke this early morning°°°°
. How many times since you have been reading this type of post have you read that a female bought or got something for the male gender? Sometimes you need to just zip your mouth on some topics that are beyond your age.For your mind now, the number of years of courtship determines the success of the marriage? Sit down there.

To Op, let go of whatever you have gotten her and move on.
Re: Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop by Richvibes1997: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
Oga, leave the shop for her na. What about the goods wey dey inside the shop, which name na you take buy am? If person come nairaland eeh, to marry go dey make am fear. This na the worst platform to ever visit if you want to uplift your soul. Immediately you come here, na 100% negativity back to back. Oga, leave the shop for her, na beg we dey. Make she no begin do ashawo after divorce. If na oyibo land, dem even suppose share all the property and give her a substantial sum. Once again, bros just leave her with the shop.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "nairaland news dey get psychological effects"
I swear bro any time am done surfing here I become depressed and I don't know how to block naira land on .y phone sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria / Zenith Bank "Network Is Down" Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.