Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship (1084 Views)

Taylor Swift – Cruel Summer Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics / Tiwa Savage – Tales By Moonlight Ft. Amaarae / BOJ Ft Amaarae, Zamir - Money And Laughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2022
Amaarae ft Kojey Radical and Cruel Santino

Jumping Ship

Lyrics:

[Intro: Kojey Radical]

You gon’ make me leave

You gon’ make me leave

You gon’ make me leave

[Chorus: Amaarae & Kojey Radical]

You gon’ make me leave

The one I'm with

Jumping ship

Done with this, more than done with this

Pour me another drink

Take another sip

And another sip

Jumping ship

[Verse 1: Amaarae]

Hottie, you're an item I wanna pay for

I’ve got attention if you make more time

I know we spent it, I wanna waste more

Push up on me 'till I’m feelin' it

Droppin’ it, look how you killin’ it

Tell me that you needed spacе

I’m out here pulling my weight

I lеft my man on the phone

I left my girls in LA

Don’t tell me you into the way that I moan

When you wanna keep me up late

Can’t keep that body in place

I gotta move out the way

You gon’ make me leave

The one I'm with

Jumping ship

Pour me another drink

Take another sip

And another sip

Jumping ship

[Verse 2: Cruel Santino]

Jump, jump, jumping ship

Pretty girls like to jump that ship

Wickedest seas are killing bastards

You are the curse

But it is a blessing

Shorty move like Tetris

Come through, and I wreck it

Little devil with a passion

Huh, suspend it

Me want to give her the serpent

Me want to give her the perfect style

She come through with a joystick

Hoping she can ride it

Come see as I pick up she curse me

One step, and I bring out the ghetto

Come bring out the wrath

The beast is a realer one

Buss up the chakra

You gon’ make me leave

The one I'm with

Jumping ship

Pour me another drink

Take another sip

And another sip

Jumping ship

[Verse 3: Amaarae]

If you wanna hit the molly, go and party

Pop up out in Abu Dhabi

That’s enough to keep me shawty

Ima go ahead and Bleep with you regardless

Wrap a blunt and get me started

Hold the fire, light my body up and try it

Light my body up and try it

You gon’ make me leave the one I’m with

Jumping ship

Pull up and pop it in place

Show me how dirty you play

Please, just like this

Yea, just like this

Be the one I’m with

You gon’ make me leave

The one I'm with

Jumping ship

Pour me another drink

Take another sip

And another sip

You gon’ make me leave

The one I'm with

Jumping ship

Pour me another drink

Take another sip

And another sip

Jumping ship

Outro: Amaarae & Kojey Radical]

Hottie, you're an item I wanna pay for
(You gon’ make me leave)

I’ve got attention if you make more time
(You gon’ make me leave)

I know we spent it, I wanna waste more
(You gon’ make me leave)

Push up on me 'till I’m feelin' it

Droppin’ it, look how you killin’ it
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Senomii
Why are you yelling
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Why are you yelling
There was no exclamation mark!

Do you like the song?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
There was no exclamation mark!

Do you like the song?
The only nigerian artistes I admire are femi kuti, cavemen, and highlife artistes
But the lyrics are fantastic
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

The only nigerian artistes I admire are femi kuti, cavemen, and highlife artistes
But the lyrics are fantastic
these are Ghanaians!

You're so sophisticated

I like we few Nigerian artistes... I love Femi...

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
these are Ghanaians!

You're so sophisticated

I like we few Nigerian artistes... I love Femi...

Can I ask you a question?
What
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

What

When we get married.. what song would be played first? Your favourite...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

When we get married.. what song would be played first? Your favourite...
Camilla- Demi
Thought we both hated marriage
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Camilla- Demi
Thought we both hated marriage
I'll check it out...

We do... But we're both young and foolish... What do we know?

I hate vows... I can't promise you anything...

You? Why do you hate the thought of getting married?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'll check it out...

We do... But we're both young and foolish... What do we know?

I hate vows... I can't promise you anything...

You? Why do you hate the thought of getting married?

Feel like I'd be very unlucky with it
White women are punishing black men, black women are punishing black men, so no need
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Feel like I'd be very unlucky with it
White women are punishing black men, black women are punishing black men, so no need

Black men to think that white women are a 'status upgrade'... Those who genuinely marry for love are happy...

Why did you and your white ex breakup?

I don't think black women want to punish black men...

The problem is this: Blacks aren't taught 'Black love'...

Black men hate black women... Black women hate black men...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

Black men to think that white women are a 'status upgrade'... Those who genuinely marry for love are happy...

Why did you and your white ex breakup?
She travelled out to study
We lasted for about 8 months, I was relieved when she told me she was leaving, so we just dissolved everything
She was too clingy, always jealous, she hated my guys and my few female friends somehow hated me cos of her
She had pride/ego issues, I'm still wondering how I managed to put up with her
But she taught me a whole lot honestly, I would've been like everyone else if it weren't for her and I wasn't scared of her cheating or stuff like that cos she was bigger than that,

But I couldn't breathe, when we ended everything I literally felt lighter
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

She travelled out to study
She's in Nigeria?

We lasted for about 8 months, I was relieved when she told me she was leaving, so we just dissolved everything
Eight months! That was a long time!

She was too clingy, always jealous, she hated my guys and my few female friends somehow hated me cos of her
Hmm.... I can't stand someone who's clingy... Or jealous...

She had pride/ego issues, I'm still wondering how I managed to put up with her
Ah! She's possessive... The worse... Same here, I wonder how you put up with her...

No one owns you... You liked her? Maybe you didn't want to let go... Maybe you were scared..

But she taught me a whole lot honestly, I would've been like everyone else if it weren't for her and I wasn't scared of her cheating or stuff like that cos she was bigger than that,
smiley

I can understand.

But I couldn't breathe, when we ended everything I literally felt lighter
Why didn't you end the relationship earlier?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
She's in Nigeria?

smiley

I can understand.
Why didn't you end the relationship earlier?
She's in australia
I broke up with her once, then she scattered everywhere calling my friends, brother, parents, begging them to beg me to take her back, I did
And I just loved the fact that a girl could love me so much, there was a way It felt, like my one and only true experience
Even my guys told me aside from her attitude, they weren't sure if any other girl could ever love me or even them the way she did, cos I'd been with five girls b4 her and compared to her they all felt invisible
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

She's in australia
But she was in Nigeria? How did you meet her?

I broke up with her once, then she scattered everywhere calling my friends, brother, parents, begging them to beg me to take her back, I did
I wouldn't... In fact, I would break up with you a second time just to prove a point... I not easily pressured... My mom calls me defiant...

And I just loved the fact that a girl could love me so much, there was a way It felt, like my one and only true experience
That's sweet... Hey... She wasn't the one... You deserve to be loved... And you would be... Just take it real slow... You're young... There's time... Plus, you make mistakes, learn from them and when you finally settle down... Your relationship would be near-perfect!

Even my guys told me aside from her attitude, they weren't sure if any other girl could ever love me or even them the way she did, cos I'd been with five girls b4 her and compared to her they all felt invisible
What they said was wrong... There are billions of girls in the world... Most would love you even more!

She seems nice... Expressive...

Doesn't mean it was love...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
But she was in Nigeria? How did you meet her?

Her parents own a hotel and club in ph
So I met her during my friend's birthday at the hotel, she let me sleep in the hotel for free, I thought she was joking sef, I held cash just incase, when I woke up the nxt morning the receptionist told me she had paid for me to stay a whole week and the cheapest room a night in that hotel is $100, then later after that she was all over me and then one thing led to another.......... she's really wild

I wouldn't... In fact, I would break up with you a second time just to prove a point... I not easily pressured... My mom calls me defiant...

They weren't enough good options so, besides she promised she'd change

That's sweet... Hey... She wasn't the one... You deserve to be loved... And you would be... Just take it real slow... You're young... There's time... Plus, you make mistakes, learn from them and when you finally settle down... Your relationship would be near-perfect!

This isn't about platonic love in my personal life, I've been with girls, it's like I just know everything concerning my life with them, present, past, future

What they said was wrong... There are billions of girls in the world... Most would love you even more!

They're players, if they luckily to meet one they'll gladly change

She seems nice... Expressive...

Doesn't mean it was love...

I'd rather accept a lie of the sun being green at day and turning blue at night, than accept the fact that what that girl felt for me wasn't love, it was, twas just too much
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Well... It's all good... You were happy with her... And you have the memories... Cherish them because life is short... Blah blah blah...

That was cliche... grin

Ill tell you something tho... Don't settle for less... You deserve true love... And someday, you would find it...

For now... Enjoy your youth... Have sex, little rascal... Use protection tho...

When you're 30smt... Get married and have kids...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Well... It's all good... You were happy with her... And you have the memories... Cherish them because life is short... Blah blah blah...

That was cliche... grin

Ill tell you something tho... Don't settle for less... You deserve true love... And someday, you would find it...

For now... Enjoy your youth... Have sex, little rascal... Use protection tho...

When you're 30smt... Get married and have kids...
Shut up, yen yen yen yen yen
I'm single cos I haven't settled for less
And yh, I always triple the condom
My parents would hv to drag me to a shrine b4 they can get me married
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

grin

But remember, no one's perfect... wink

Triple it... More likely to burst sweetheart...

You don't trust your sperm?

I'm hustling to secure the bag... When I'm done, I'll come back for you... I ain't gonna wife a baby daddy tho...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

My parents would hv to drag me to a shrine b4 they can get me married
angry

I'll marry my darling boyfriend then... You can be my side-piece... grin
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
angry

I'll marry my darling boyfriend then... You can be my side-piece... grin
You said you don't want marriage or kids
Imaginary boyfriend
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

I'm hustling to secure the bag... When I'm done, I'll come back for you... I ain't gonna wife a baby daddy tho...
With me no one hustles, I won't allow it, I don't like seeing a girl struggling
Women weren't built for suffering, struggling, hardships etc Men just like arguing nonsense
They may be only allowed when men are broke, regardless, I still don't like it
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

You said you don't want marriage or kids

Imaginary boyfriend
I can compromise... grin
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

With me no one hustles, I won't allow it, I don't like seeing a girl struggling
Women weren't built for suffering, struggling, hardships etc Men just like arguing nonsense
They may be only allowed when men are broke, regardless, I still don't like it

I disagree...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

I disagree...

There's a difference between working and suffering
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

There's a difference between working and suffering
There's a very thin line between working and suffering...

For many Nigerians, including me...there's no line...

Sweetheart... What's happened to your ex-girlfriends?

How do they live without your survival funds?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
There's a very thin line between working and suffering...

For many Nigerians, including me...there's no line...

Sweetheart... What's happened to your ex-girlfriends?

How do they live without your survival funds?
What are u talking about, which funds grin
Your madness has started
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

What are u talking about, which funds grin
Your madness has started
grin

I meant allowance...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

I meant allowance...
I don't hv a problem with granting a girl's "mini" demands, my only problem is incessant demands

So the way I handle them is, if they need cash or data I'd send but not without giving them a time frame, so I'm giving you this to use for for a month but until then don't bother my life
And, wherever they're are I don't know, neither do I care
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

I don't hv a problem with granting a girl's "mini" demands, my only problem is incessant demands

So the way I handle them is, if they need cash or data I'd send but not without giving them a time frame, so I'm giving you this to use for for a month but until then don't bother my life
And, wherever they're are I don't know, neither do I care
I would be so ashamed... Honestly...

It's sad that girls beg... Very annoying...

My pride wouldn't let me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Paul / Timaya Live In Kl, Malaysia / D'banj & Don Jazzy Signed To Kanye Wests Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.