Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship (1097 Views)

Taylor Swift – Cruel Summer Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics / Tiwa Savage – Tales By Moonlight Ft. Amaarae / BOJ Ft Amaarae, Zamir - Money And Laughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I would be so ashamed... Honestly...

It's sad that girls beg... Very annoying...

My pride wouldn't let me...
If a guy is a broke then don't
If he's rich then feel free to, besides most guys will gladly offer to give without you asking
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

If a guy is a broke then don't
If he's rich then feel free to, besides most guys will gladly offer to give without you asking
Most of us hate feeling indebted...

I don't ask... Not my thing, never would be...

But you could do me a favour...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Most of us hate feeling indebted...

I don't ask... Not my thing, never would be...

But you could do me a favour...
Yh
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Yh
I wasn't asking for a favour from you...

I meant, it's better for a man I like to teach me how to make money than give me an allowance
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I wasn't asking for a favour from you...

I meant, it's better for a man I like to teach me how to make money than give me an allowance
It's nice you think like that

But, atimes it depends on wether your head can carry it, unconventional money making is a whole lot of brain wrecking bullshit
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

It's nice you think like that

But, atimes it depends on wether your head can carry it, unconventional money making is a whole lot of brain wrecking bullshit
Ofcourse...

Nevermind...

So I'm done with you... There's no more information I need...

I do have one question...
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Ofcourse...

Nevermind...

So I'm done with you... There's no more information I need...

I do have one question...
?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

?
Your age when you first had sex?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Your age when you first had sex?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

To who?

A friend?

Girlfriend?

Prostitute?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
To who?

A friend?

Girlfriend?

Prostitute?
An SS3 senior, during their graduation night out, she's the one who asked for it
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

An SS3 senior, during their graduation night out, she's the one who asked for it
Wow! I'm surprised...

Your school? In PH?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wow! I'm surprised...

Your school? In PH?
Yh, boarding school
Why are u wowing
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Yh, boarding school
Why are u wowing
You were in a boarding school?

You are like a baby... I thought you're a virgin
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
You were in a boarding school?

You are like a baby... I thought you're a virgin
People will just look at my face and conclude
I like it, I've gotten away with terrible things
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

People will just look at my face and conclude
I like it, I've gotten away with terrible things
Lol... Ofcourse you do...

I'm curious... Like what? smiley
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lol... Ofcourse you do...

I'm curious... Like what? smiley
I've done a whole lot, discussing about it won't end today
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

I've done a whole lot, discussing about it won't end today
I'm sure... Do you want to know why I like you?
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm sure... Do you want to know why I like you?
Why
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Why
Cause you would be fun to be with...

Not expensive dates... Blah blah blah...

But like... You're interesting and annoying and you've done things... That makes you cool.

I don't like boys who are too inexperienced...

To be honest, that's one flaw my boyfriend has... He's perfect in every way... But the only thing he does is drink and party... He's cool though... I like that he's innocent... I like that you're not
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause you would be fun to be with...

Not expensive dates... Blah blah blah...

But like... You're interesting and annoying and you've done things... That makes you cool.

I don't like boys who are too inexperienced...

To be honest, that's one flaw my boyfriend has... He's perfect in every way... But the only thing he does is drink and party... He's cool though... I like that he's innocent... I like that you're not
Imaginary drinking and partying boyfriend.

If ASUU strikes too long, I plan on traveling over to abuja, my ultra nocturnal introverted cousin who stays all alone in a scary giant cold house, could really use some of my help, I'm planning to ambivert him

And maybe probably see your face, your height actually to see if you're squashable
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

If ASUU strikes too long, I plan on traveling over to abuja, my ultra nocturnal introverted cousin who stays all alone in a scary giant cold house, could really use some of my help, I'm planning to ambivert him

And maybe probably see your face, your height actually to see if you're squashable

He's real... And I had a dream, we got married and had five cute kids...

You could send me his address, I'll keep him warm and occupied till your arrival...

Do you have a relative who's not rich? undecided

Sorry... Saving my virginity for my boyfriend... I'm his to sqash alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Wait a minute please...

Modified: would I dedicate a diary to someone who isn't real?

https://www.nairaland.com/6856395/diary-hopeless-romantic
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

He's real... And I had a dream, we got married and had five cute kids...
Bullshit

You could send me his address, I'll keep him warm and occupied till your arrival...
He hates people

Do you have a relative who's not rich? undecided
You've also concluded that you know all my relatives

Sorry... Saving my virginity for my boyfriend... I'm his to sqash alone!
White boys and their tiny peepee
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

Wait a minute please...

Modified: would I dedicate a diary to someone who isn't real?

https://www.nairaland.com/6856395/diary-hopeless-romantic
Seems your whole life is more deeper n confusing than a black hole
I think you'd make me run mad
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

You don't think I can be a good wife and mother?? Screw you! I'll have ten kids!!! angry

He would love me! wink

Nope... Just wondering... Maybe there's a member of your family I can relate with...

It's not small... I can testify... smiley

1 Like

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Seems your whole life is more deeper n confusing than a black hole
I think you'd make me run mad
Don't try to understand... That's my motto...

Because I'm confusing? But that's my charm... embarassed
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:
Don't try to understand... That's my motto...

Because I'm confusing? But that's my charm... embarassed
My motto also is........ Just shut up and allow me love you like that....... Peacefully
You're better than 70% of what I've seen and will see
So far as you don't chatter offline the way you do online so a person doesn't suffer from tinnitus
But you're quite an amazing person, you remind me of cunning characters in british classics
Same as your writings, like you eat books and write everything out
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

My motto also is........ Just shut up and allow me love you like that....... Peacefully
Not yet... This has to go on for the next three months... Trust me... Then I would shut up...

You're better than 70% of what I've seen and will see
You're so sweet! But 70 is low... I have to work harder... grin

So far as you don't chatter offline the way you do online so a person doesn't suffer from tinnitus
I do! But respectfully... I'll be a different person! But I would still tease you... That would never stop... grin

But you're quite an amazing person, you remind me of cunning characters in british classics
Same as your writings, like you eat books and write everything out
I'm not straight forward...

I have a reason...

Yes... I love to read... smiley

Thank you for the compliments... And reminding me that there's room for improvement...

I will get you eventually... But conquering a heart takes time... And I'm patient... ❤

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
BoredBerry:

I will get you eventually... But conquering a heart takes time... And I'm patient... ❤
I can't share a woman with another man
Not in this life or the next
Re: Amaarae Ft Kojey Radical And Cruel Santino:: Jumping Ship by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

I can't share a woman with another man
Not in this life or the next
And I respect your decision...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? / "Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas / Will P-square Make It Dis Time Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.