Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What "Table" Means To Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What "Table" Means To Men. (30316 Views)

What "Table" Means To Women / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by CumOnHer: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Lol says the ones who only come to the table to ask of what and what bills a woman will shoulder .

Maybe you should channel that energy to educate your fellow guys and what a table really means cos they have misconstrued the whole thing from the word go.

The table is actually not a place for negotiation as the man who actually asks the question already have expectations on what to hear and get.And 99 percent of the time it's is directly proportional to the woman's financial contribution.Admit it or not ,at the back of their mind ,their target is what percentage she can shoulder.
It is common sense that a place of negotiation is a place of offer. When a woman turns the table or attempt to turn the table, it provokes the man to increase his bargaining power.. Recently, the financial demands on women is fairly high because men have come to realize that he cannot build his future on a pussy but with a woman who has the wherewithal to build his home. Men are aware that two good heads are better than one good head and one good pussy. A good head is the one that carries value and not the one that carries a pussy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You are deflecting, be clear, Op says what you men expect women to bring is finance because that is all you can bring, is she right or not?
That is what I said o. But then again, the wild goose chase is here, and I ma ready to run this one out until we arrive at the original "intention" of the thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:

It is common sense that a place of negotiation is a place of offer. When a woman turns the table or attempt to turn the table, it provokes the man to increase his bargaining power.. Recently, the financial demands on women is fairly high because men have come to realize that he cannot build his future on a pussy but with a woman who has the wherewithal to build his home. Men are aware that two good heads are better than one good head and one good pussy. A good head is the one that carries value and not the one that carries a pussy.
So by your logic ,do we now conclude that women of the past were bad heads and based marriages on pussy alone? undecided.

And by the way it's also common sense that the table for men is bills and financial capability and responsibility . Deny and twist it all you want , MEN HAVE NOTHING TO PUT ON THE TABLE OTHER THAN MONEY.

Hence the reason they feel emasculated when they loose their jobs in marriages and become useless to themselves and nagging to their wife.

I don't know about men of other societies ,but Nigerian men see money as a means of control cos that is all they have to offer , hence they fear a woman that earns well or even more than them. You will hear "this one go fit submit so? ". Like why would a grown adult submit to you a mere mortal like her unto say you be Lord and savior?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by CumOnHer: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Oh, so if a lady tells you all she can bring to the table is her pussy, she is correct? you will not cry blue murder and call her all manner of obscenities, is that what you're saying?
I was only painting the OP a picture of a woman's bargaining power. 99% of women throw either their beauty or curves to the table while 100 out of 100 throw the pussy on the table. She believes she can get whatever she wanted on the table with the pussy.

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Qatar2022: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And the level of protection , organization and derivation is directly proportional to how wealthy a man is .

Why are you ask a dumb question little one?
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by IMEI: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's baffling how this generation's genders focus on each other to the point of fixation, yet relationships are more prone to breaking than at any time known in time

Men have nothing to talk about but women, women have nothing to talk about but men, yet, they can't seem to co-exist in stable relationships

The irony

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
IMEI:
It's baffling how this generation's genders focus on each other to the point of fixation, yet relationships are more prone to breaking than at any time known in time

Men have nothing to talk about but women, women have nothing to talk about but men, yet, they can't seem to co-exist in stable relationships

The irony
welcome to the woke generation ,things will only go down hill from here.

4 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:
Why??
I'd like to better understand what you infact mean. .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by IMEI: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
welcome to the woke generation ,things will only go down hill from here.

More like confused generation

let them keep sliding down, it'll hasten the rise of a sensible one in their place
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I'd like to better understand what you infact mean. .. undecided

Follow my responses. Your answers are there.

Ps: read it slowly. With an open mind.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:

I was only painting the OP a picture of a woman's bargaining power. 99% of women throw either their beauty or curves to the table while 100 out of 100 throw the pussy on the table. She believes she can get whatever she wanted on the table with the pussy.

We are talking of relationships at least from the Op's perspective, not prostitutes that comes with pussy as their bargaining power, and who told you100 out of 100 women throw the pussy on the table? The women you are used to in your enclave? You seem to have comprehension issues, read the Op again, is finance the expectation men want from women because that is all they can also bring to the table?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
IMEI:

More like confused generation

let them keep sliding down, it'll hasten the rise of a sensible one in their place
lol sensible is subjective based on human perspective.

If you call it non-sensible for a person not to ignore red flags or stay put in a marriage just to be a Mrs or stay for the children ,then that's your personal opinion.

I think the things that used to hold most marriages together in the past , religion and traditions are gradually loosing their grip on people .

5 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The only natural phenomenon here is child birth because it is a biological process women can't transfer to men.

What you call natural in terms of what men have to offer is subjective . Same way it might be natural for a man to pay bride price according to you but other societies will consider it natural for a woman to pay groom price.

Hahaha.. Choi!! Come with facts. Let's have a proper discussion.

Not opinions, biases and "what I think". I urge you to do my reading, research. Then quote me let's talk.

For now, statements are heavy with fallacies.

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

We are talking of relationships at least from the Op's perspective, not prostitutes that comes with pussy as their bargaining power, and who told you100 out of 100 women throw the pussy on the table? The women you are used to in your enclave? You seem to have comprehension issues, read the Op again, is finance the expectation men want from women because that is all they can also bring to the table?
The way these men talk you would have to wonder the women hustling everyday in offices ,in markets what they are doing.

These boys go to clubs and immessage to pick girls and want to use their dirty lifestyle to paint everyone else.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of upbringing they have ,to even think all women are the same,like didn't they atleast grow up with one responsibility female on their midst?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Lol what was her intention then?

What are you trying to achieve though?
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha.. Choi!! Come with facts. Let's have a proper discussion.

Not opinions, biases and "what I think". I urge you to do my reading, research. Then quote me let's talk.

For now, statements are heavy with fallacies.
The fact is only child birth is a natural phenomenon.There is nothing fallacious about it. You can only associate something as a natural phenomenon to a gender if the task cannot to taken up by the other . It's just like having a penls and vagina. Don't mistake natural instincts for natural phenomenon.

By natural instincts women are nuturers while men are protectors .

5 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

What are you trying to achieve though?

Really? Op said her intention, you said it is not her intention, so tell us her intention, or is it a difficult task for you to do?

7 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The fact is only child birth is a natural phenomenon.There is nothing fallacious about it. You can only associate something as a natural phenomenon to a gender if the task cannot to taken up by the other . It's just like having a penls and vagina. Don't mistake natural instincts for natural phenomenon.

By natural instincts women are nuturers while men are protectors .

How about natural behaviours? Natural strength patterns? And what makes you think instincts cannot be natural?

Y'all see things only in its biological representation forgetting that, that's not the only composition of a living being.

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The way these men talk you would have to wonder the women hustling everyday in offices ,in markets what they are doing.

These boys go to clubs and immessage to pick girls and want to use their dirty lifestyle to paint everyone else.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of upbringing they have ,to even think all women are the same,like didn't they atleast grow up with one responsibility female on their midst?

I think it is their level of brain capacity, it is limited, very limited, it makes them see women a certain way, so instead of improved knowledge as they grow, they remain stagnant or backward, this is the only reasonable logical explanation for their limited deficiency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Really? Op said her intention, you said it is not her intention, so tell us her intention, or is it a difficult task for you to do?

You're looking for a defect to misconstrue me. Read my follow ups to the statement you quoted, you'll see what I intended.

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I think it is their level of brain capacity, it is limited, very limited, it makes them see women a certain way, so instead of improved knowledge as they grow, they remain stagnant or backward, this is the only reasonable logical explanation for their limited deficiency.
I am still trying to find another explanation to yours sis grin

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

How about natural behaviours? Natural strength patterns? And what makes you think instincts cannot be natural?

Y'all see things only in its biological representation forgetting that, that's not the only composition of a living being.
I only pointed out the difference between instincts and phenomenon to you . I never said instincts cant be natural. However, instincts can be influenced and weakened just like conscience. So know the difference.

5 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:
Follow my responses. Your answers are there.

Ps: read it slowly. With an open mind.
Still no explanation to be had. undecided

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I only pointed out the difference between instincts and phenomenon to you . I never said instincts cant be natural. However, instincts can be influenced and weakened just like conscience. So know the difference.

Glad you finally validated my points. The thought that men only have money to offer is not a natural phenomenon or circumstance. It was manufactured and projected.

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Still no explanation to be had. undecided

No problems Junkie. Read it later when you're less dozed.

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by CumOnHer: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
So by your logic ,do we now conclude that women of the past were bad heads and based marriages on pussy alone? undecided.

And by the way it's also common sense that the table for men is bills and financial capability and responsibility . Deny and twist it all you want , MEN HAVE NOTHING TO PUT ON THE TABLE OTHER THAN MONEY.

Hence the reason they feel emasculated when they loose their jobs in marriages and become useless to themselves and nagging to their wife.

I don't know about men of other societies ,but Nigerian men see money as a means of control cos that is all they have to offer , hence they fear a woman that earns well or even more than them. You will hear "this one go fit submit so? ". Like why would a grown adult submit to you a mere mortal like her unto say you be Lord and savior?
Back in the day, societal & moral standards were all time high. Our mothers were prepared and groomed from home to become a proper wife material in sharp contrast to today's women who at best can be called a bride material. They are only being prepared to walk down the altar and thereafter, they recoil back to their true self.

A man's worth is beyond the money but the value he brings to the table. The value of a man is not limited to his financial capacity. When a man loses his job or sufferers a little setback, he puts his value into securing a better job or more streams of income. To men, money is a means to an end, not the end itself. But to women, money is the end, get the money & get the pussy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Glad you finally validated my points. The thought that men only have money to offer is not a natural phenomenon or circumstance. It was manufactured and projected.
Nuturing equals the protection the man offers, that's cancelled out already.

Infact protection can be transferred to a woman ,e.g widows and single mothers. Hence the reason I stated earlier that a phenomenon is different from instincts and can be influenced or weakened. You cannot place child birth in the same category .

If man says he is placing protection on the table, a woman places

Nuturing
Home making
Companionship
Child bearing
Care giver
Protector
Organiser

And many more.
On that table.

Take away the money from men ,they will fail in the so called protector duty and start claiming emasculation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:

Back in the day, societal & moral standards were all time high. Our mothers were prepared and groomed from home to become a proper wife material in sharp contrast to today's women who at best can be called a bride material. They are only being prepared to walk down the alter and thereafter, they recoil back to their true self.

A man's worth is beyond the money but the value he brings to the table. The value of a man is not limited to his financial capacity. When a man loses his job or sufferers a little setback, he puts his value into securing a better job or more streams of income. To men, money is a means to an end, not the end itself. But to women, money is the end, get the money & get the pussy.
Lol

So the women of today who are in offices and markets are not groomed because they are not the "my Lord " type of women anymore?
Because for all I know women of today cna still cook ,clean ,take care of the kids, take care of the home and many even pay half the bills and some even more.

I think the problem is women of the past put all their afforts to groom and dolt over their daughters and left the boys to blend in after all " na man". The problem is men want wives like their mothers, the " suffer head " type of women who stayed and suffered and wore it like a badge of honor to prove to society they were virtuous.

Women today offer more in marriages and on the table ,the only difference is that the door to exit a marriage is now wider than it used to be and more women are choosing mental health and peace over bearing Mrs.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ocholu: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Nuturing equals the protection the man offers, that's cancelled out already.

If man says he is placing protection on the table, a woman places

Nuturing
Home making
Companionship
Child bearing
Care giver
Protector
Organiser

And many more.
On that table.

Let's talk about propensity. How many of the variables you mentioned above is a daily survival mechanism?

They economist once talked about the hierarchy of needs. According to them, some needs are higher than others. That as humans, we tend to put some variables more than others. Understand where I am coming from, the human angle and not gender.

Offerings, both natural and artificial are outweighed by the most important. You yourself apply that daily in your routines.

I just read up some of your comments on this thread. And I can say that sadly, we're not on the same page. You sound heavy hearted for some reasons bitter.

You need to clear your mind.
Shalom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by CumOnHer: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Op was mistaken and she has been able to misinform you. The man is the chief negotiator while a woman is the respondent. You would be making a silly mistake limiting the man's table only to his financial capacity. To men, money is not the end but a means to an end.
The man sets the agenda and put your capacity to the test. If you pass, he gives you a role in his home and if you don't, he kicks you off the table.

6 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ocholu:

Let's talk about propensity. How many of the variables you mentioned above is a daily survival mechanism?

They economist once talked about the hierarchy of needs. According to them, some needs are higher than others. That as humans, we tend to put some variables more than others. Understand where I am coming from, the human angle and not gender.

Offerings, both natural and artificial are outweighed by the most important. You yourself apply that daily in your routines.

I just read up some of your comments on this thread. And I can say that sadly, we're not on the same page. You sound heavy hearted for some reasons bitter.

You need to clear your mind.
Shalom.
So you don't need a care giver , a nuturer ,a home maker , a cook ,an organiser in the home for it's day to day smooth running? undecided

Tell us more. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
CumOnHer:

Op was mistaken and she has been able to misinform you. The man is the chief negotiator while a woman is the respondent. You would be making a silly mistake limiting the man's table only to his financial capacity. To men, money is not the end but a means to an end.
The man sets the agenda and put your capacity to the test. If you pass, he gives you a role in his home and if you don't, he kicks you off the table.
Enough of all this back and forth ,so tell us what more a man has to offer,lets hear it Mr chief negotiator.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.