Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What "Table" Means To Men. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What "Table" Means To Men. (30314 Views)

What "Table" Means To Women / If This Is What It Means To Cheat On My Husband, Then I Will Do It Again / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Boniwhite: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Toh, men are empty except for the amount they have in their pocket, noted.
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Boniwhite: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
hello fan I see you. tongue

A well brought up son should not throw stones in the market in which his mother is shopping.
He fit use the stone burst e mama head ,you gerrit? undecided
atleast you leave their mother out!

if in the future, you have a son and for reasons beyond your control he turns out ill mannered. Does that make you a bad mother or a failure?
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Boniwhite: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
osazsky:
only a devil will not assist his wife with house chores cuz he is bringing 50k a month for feeding and bills
You know nothing
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Boniwhite: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
luminouz:

Lol...they won't see it as such,so long I don't post 'if your looks is a felony, then I will gladly go to hell' in your DM or some shiit like that

That, will piss 'em the fuq off grin
it seems you are looking for sympathy sex, mr romeo aka ladies man!

continue to worship vagina(s) in peace!
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boniwhite:
it seems you are looking for sympathy sex, mr romeo aka ladies man!

continue to worship vagina(s) in peace!
K

1 Like

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Alldew:

And we have seen how far the smartness of Nigerian men have taken us as a country, because since our independence I can't recall Nigeria ever having a woman as president.
Excellent retort! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by wealthtrak: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
perambulator:

No real man survives or wants financial income from a woman. For me, when a man says what do you bring to the table, he means what female qualities do you have. Are you a supportive woman, are you a home maker? are you a woman that will give a man peace, are you capable of having children and raising them properly, are you the kind of woman that will help a man acheive his potential or the type that will drag aman down with drama? are you the kind of woman that a man is proud to call his wife etc etc

Yes there may be times when things are tough and a wife may need to support her husband financially but it is a "loan" so to speak. No man enters a relationship looking for financial support from a woman...at least no real man expects to live of a woman!!!
Well said!
Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

In addition to that, they want us to join army and die at battlefronts for the problem they caused. We should also feel bad that they make up the higher percentage in prisons.

See the one Putin wants to put the whole world inside. By next week they would be asking us why women didn’t join NATO to help fight Russia. Heheheheehe

Someday this would make sense. Until then, cheers to male logic.
My sister
And then they’ll have the nerve to say women are emotional and make bad leaders.
Is it logic pulling Putin into this big Hemotional tantrum that’s going to cause thousands of lives now? How logical is it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What "Table" Means To Men. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If he wants a woman to share his bills he should be ready to share her own. He will go to to market ,shop for food stuff of the house, take care and bathe the kids ,clean the house and cook

This is what western men who introduced bills sharing do, so if we must copy and deviate from the traditional setting we must copy everything.

If a woman is in the kitchen ,the man should be tending to the kids not feeling indifferent with remote in his hands.

Funny enough when Nigerian men marry white Ladies they adjust ,so na black women nor deserve better thing , because na only suffer head we Sabi abi? undecided
grin grin grin you just cracked my ass out, i could imagine the look on the man face washing plates in the kitchen or turning semo on fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.