Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu (13003 Views)

Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by emerged01(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
This man go die on tinubu matter.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
a comic relief, whenever I want to smile, I just love listening to this man gibberish

so Yoruba in both parties grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by dododawa1: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
LOL
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Uwadia234: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
All this Yoruba people sleep, when una wan get sense.... life never tire una bah.. una still wan eat another 8yrs for one day abi. Foolish people
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Bosenan: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Buffoon, no vision, no nothing..only aim is to contest against another man. Is that what Nigerian politics has come to? personal vendetta?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Drastick(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
No problems, If he(Bode George) has money to throw away, he can contest against TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
nairalee:
Is contesting election in Nigeria a new slang that I'm yet to learn or what?

Every Tom, Dick and Harry is joining.

What's more annoying is these ones will have some urchins in their neighbourhood that will hail them to the highest heavens telling them that they'll win.

Nothing worse than being surrounded by sycophants that can't tell u the truth but instead hail u into trouble and fruitless ventures.
Is it ur fruitless ventures.....why r u crying more than d bereaved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by BigAPP(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Q
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by nairalee(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Is it ur fruitless ventures.....why r u crying more than d bereaved

Is it your crying? Why are u taking Panadol for another man's headache?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Drastick(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Uwadia234:
All this Yoruba people sleep, when una wan get sense.... life never tire una bah.. una still wan eat another 8yrs for one day abi. Foolish people

Pls try to have SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by goody234: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tinubu sycophants are flooding nairaland sha ...I hope you guys know how cheap you selling your country for a few thousand naira coming on here spewing nonsense....Nigerians if you want the same of same vote tinubu una never suffer yet
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
You are welcome baba bode george
He has a better chance than those inconsequential 5%ter in pdp
U mean he has a chance than those okoro ppl grin grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please go ahead sir wink

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Why are you wasting your time? The fate of Tinubu does not lie in the hands of nairaland and online warriors. The people that will determine his fate are 1) REGISTERED APC members at the primaries...all these people making noise on nairaland are not registered party members or delegates and have no influence on (or vote at) the primaries. 2) the Northern electorate, again they are mostly poor, dont read Nairaland and will vote as their leaders direct...again are not influenced by nairaland or tweeter.

nairlanders are inconsequential frustrated fools who have no influence and just come here to vent. I say fools because they complain about the same things every year but do nothing. They dont even register with political parties so they can influence the primaries where the candidates are selected. they just pretend like thier opinion and voices matter but they dont!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by MoIbrahim: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
This one sleeps and wakes up with Tinubu's name in his mouth grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by NyamiriFlathead: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cryofigbos:
U mean he has a chance than those okoro ppl grin grin
yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Cryofigbos: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
goody234:
Tinubu sycophants are flooding nairaland sha ...I hope you guys know how cheap you selling your country for a few thousand naira coming on here spewing nonsense....Nigerians if you want the same of same vote tinubu una never suffer yet

But ur father is not contesting nw grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by tit(f): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Only Yeebhoes people's will vote for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Uwadia234: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Drastick:

Pls try to have SENSE.

You that already have sense mumu square
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by mfm04622: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
seunmsg:
He should join the race and stop spewing nonsense all over the place.

Can he win a Local Government?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by chukwuibuipob: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by adeoba2008(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is the seat now open to an ex-convict ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by WeGoSeeSoon: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
George the Bode, just forget it lol
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by fyneguy: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
madridguy:
Chief Bode George should allow BAT rest and stop looking for cheap popularity grin

Lol the obsession is intense. He wan contest because of Tinubu. I never hear that kain dumb thing before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
This old man is just annoyingly obsessed with Tinubu. Oga take chill pill abeg

T O DARLING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
This Baba elewon is a big clown. This mumu can't even win his street in any election. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Southernigbo: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
this man isn't trying to contest but envying tinubu and trying to divide n spoil tinubus southwestern votes. Seems to me like the Christians from southwest have vowed never to allow a Yoruba Muslim be President. Case in point been how some high profile xtians prevailed on IBB to annul the 1993 presidential elections and now the gang up against tinubu
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by dreyboard(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Both bode george and tinubu should go and rest abeg..., They should give youth an opportunity now, but their greediness will not allow them to do so, smh sad
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by colestephan86: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
abc115:

https://punchng.com/ill-like-to-contest-2023-presidency-against-tinubu-bode-george/
Hahahaha
Even his immediate family will vote Tinubu, cos they have never seen their father do any other thing than call out tinubu.
What does he know that they are doing there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Seriously yet to see one presidential aspirant or hopeful with a clear plan to salvage this nation from the rot and wastage of over 2 decades of democracy... Not a single one!!!

The only thing they bring forth is how to out-contest the other.
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by AgentGoat: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bola and Bode. when una go settle una fight?
Re: Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
"I have not said yes,---but yes I will contest against BAT" confusion everywhere all just for one man. If you are big, you are big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola / APC Director Of Women Affairs Rejects Appointment In Benue State / Delta: Eddy Ogidi-Gbegbaje Used ₦52.6 Million To Buy Microphones In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.