Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa (670 Views)

Ogbeni! See How This Aboki Man Dey Rock This Fine Girl Ass / Nairaland founder Seun Osewa Featured On Instablog (pictures) / Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Arakunrin Oluwaseun Osewa as you can see all you have on your platforms are now little minded and unserious fellas roaming about nairaland, gone are those days we have cool headed and mature mind here but all there is now are kids.
Many accounts that use to comment here are no longer active due to some unnecessary ban from the moderators, no improvement whatsoever.
It will be good if the management of this platform can look into all of this because there is no way nairaland will be a competitors to platform like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
Quora is almost the same as nairaland but just look at their blueprint and compare to nairaland own......
I sincerely hope this letter will have meaning to you the C E O of this platform Mr Seun Osewa.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
God hates Op.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
God hates Op.
and God loves you right
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Temmylee01:
and God loves you right
Yes, God loves me.Your post reeks of bitterness, you are too bitter and childish.I hate you,I really do.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Imagine what this guy is saying..when your comment is everywhere..or have you forgotten the insults you usually use? cheesy

You are also one of the problems..so what's the complaint about..you misbehave you get banned straight up no complaint..

I thought you was gonna talk about the tribalism and misogyny but you are here talking about ban and unban.. undecided
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine what this guy is saying..when your comment is everywhere..or have you forgotten the insults you usually use? cheesy

You are also one of the problems..so what's the complaint about..you misbehave you get banned straight up no complaint..

I thought you was gonna talk about the tribalism and misogyny but you are here talking about ban and unban.. undecided
first of all show me the last time I commented and insult someone on any post here, second of all I don't insult who did not insult me and finally I do try and warn before I retaliate......so thanks.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes, God loves me.Your post reeks of bitterness, you are too bitter and childish.I hate you,I really do.
you can only hate me that's cool but after then what can you do
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Temmylee01:
you can only hate me that's cool but after then what can you do
After then I'll hate you moreeeeee
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Temmylee01:
first of all show me the last time I commented and insult someone on any post here, second of all I don't insult who did not insult me and finally I do try and warn before I retaliate......so thanks.
At least you still insulted...as I said earlier you are also one of the problems..so before you start pointing fingers you have to cross check yourself properly..

As for the banning.. anyone who break any rule deserve to get banned so no issues with that.. undecided
Some of y'all want to turn this forum to a play ground for petty and unnecessary statements..
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least you still insulted...as I said earlier you are also one of the problems..so before you start pointing fingers you have to cross check yourself properly..

As for the banning.. anyone who break any rule deserve to get banned so no issues with that.. undecided
Some of y'all want to turn this forum to a play ground for petty and unnecessary statements..
um newbie I have nothing else to say to you, thanks though for your input.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
After then I'll hate you moreeeeee
funny....... That's also alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Temmylee01:
um newbie I have nothing else to say to you, thanks though for your input.
Thanks baby boy.. kiss
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Waynesteave: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Spitting the truth bro.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by meobizy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
It will be good if the management of this platform can look into all of this because there is no way nairaland will be a competitors to platform like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
Who says Nairaland wants to compete with those platforms? What if this is the peak of this forum and the owner likes it like this? From his inaction it is obvious he is satisfied with the state things are right now. Who are you again?
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
meobizy:
Who says Nairaland wants to compete with those platforms? What if this is the peak of this forum and the owner likes it like this? From his inaction it is obvious he is satisfied with the state things are right now. Who are you again?
temmylee
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by meobizy(f): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Temmylee01:
temmylee
I’ve never heard of you and you’ll soon deactivate to troll with another account.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2022
meobizy:
I’ve never heard of you and you’ll soon deactivate to troll with another account.
lol, I hardly comment or quote so I don't do trolling.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Temmylee01:
lol, I hardly comment or quote so I don't do trolling.
The very words of a troll.
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Temmylee01(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2022
meobizy:
The very words of a troll.
you fishing hunh??
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by Stargurl20(f): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
God hates Op.
Lol
Re: Letter To Ogbeni Seun Osewa by meobizy(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Temmylee01:
you fishing hunh??
I have more important things to do with data than engage you.

(1) (Reply)

22 Proven Ways To Make A Girl Fall For You Via Whatsapp (check Number 14) / . / People Will Always Give You Their Best If There Is Competition. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.