Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. (20270 Views)

My Experience As A Stammerer / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Jennyclay(f): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Mynd44 rule 2
I never knew you were this pained.

You insulted me, I didn't report you. Now that I'm retaliating you're reporting me. I thought you can insult? Weak Man!!

Keep it on, I will finish and level you. Rubbish!!!
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Jennyclay(f): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Because this is a cloned account and you are here shamelessly trolling females. Are you not ashamed of yourself? grin

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Rule number 1, 2, 3, 8,10 and 19 violated repeatedly

This is a cloned account created by one person. He created these new accounts after being banned countless times. He is a homosexual and identity theft criminal.

Below are his other banned accounts.

Ban him!!!

Sir please leave Him. You don't need to stress yourself..... Let me place TheKingsmann Thekingofjoblesness in his level.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir please leave Him. You don't need to stress yourself..... Let me place TheKingsmann Thekingofjoblesness in his level.

This is what he does. He trolls you and when he sees you reply with stronger insults, he gets weak and reports your account for banning.

The only way to deal with him fast is to have his accounts banned. He is an attention seeker. All these back and forth you are having is feeding him fat.

Have all his accounts banned as they come. grin
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
I never knew you were this pained.

You insulted me, I didn't report you. Now that I'm retaliating you're reporting me. I thought you can insult? Weak Man!!

Keep it on, I will finish and level you. Rubbish!!!

Hahahahaha I want u to finish and level me,,, I'm waiting for you to finish me cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Because this is a cloned account and you are here shamelessly trolling females. Are you not ashamed of yourself? grin

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

Rule number 1, 2, 3, 8,10 and 19 violated repeatedly

This is a cloned account created by one person. He created these new accounts after being banned countless times. He is a homosexual and identity theft criminal.

Below are his other banned accounts.

Ban him!!!

Which person account did I clone? u see the reason why I said I doubt if you are mentally stable, show me the account dat I cloned, I'm waiting for u
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Jennyclay(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

This is what he does. He trolls you and when he sees you reply with stronger insults, he gets weak and reports your account for banning.

The only way to deal with him fast is to have his accounts banned. He is an attention seeker. All these back and forth you are having is feeding him fat.

I don't know if the guy is sick honestly.

Sometimes I will be on my own jejely, the guy would just quote me and start trolling. I do wonder if he have mental issues.

He's always obsessed with me. I don't know why.

I am ready for him today. Let him bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Jennyclay(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Hahahahaha I want u to finish and level me,,, I'm waiting for you to finish me cheesy cheesy
I want you to start first. Bring it on.

Abi you can insult? I ready for you today.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Imagine? u just jumped on my post and accused me for being someone else, u can't be alright at all cheesy
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Imagine? u just jumped on my post and accused me for being someone else, u can't be alright at all cheesy

Let me pretend you aren't that genital warts animal. Why then are you mimicking him?

Answer. grin
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
I want you to start first. Bring it on.

Abi you can insult? I ready for you today.
I won't insult you, I'm too refined for that, I will report you if you ever insult or use bad words on anyone on this forum again, remember u started this first by insulting my parents,,,my eyes are on u

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Gerard28: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
You’ll overcome this. I know you would. I don’t know you but I know you’ll overcome it. Just take it one day at a time and act like it doesn’t even exist.. Don’t pay way too much attention to it.. I bet you, you will just see yourself changing and smiling at the whole thing evolving.

Above all talk to God always about this and stick to the habit.
If you don’t mind we can also talk on phone about this like friends. I dey for you smiley
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Jennyclay(f): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I won't insult you, I'm too refined for that, I will report you if you ever insult or use bad words on anyone on this forum again, remember u started this first by insulting my parents,,,my eyes are on u
Do you have parents? If you do, you wouldn't be calling my mom a prostitute at first.

Abegiiii, get out of my mention!!
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Let me pretend you aren't that genital warts animal. Why then are you mimicking him?

Answer. grin
You are accusing me of being the same troll that I dealt with, with koyyes last year, unbelievable! before u accuse me wrongly check my posts, the person u are defending is mannerless, she insults people at will and also insulted my parents, that's why I'm teaching her a little lesson so that she can stop being vulgar and rude to others
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Imbecilicsamuel: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You are accusing me of being the same troll that I dealt with, with koyyes last year, unbelievable! before u accuse me wrongly check my posts, the person u are defending is mannerless, she insults people at will and also insulted my parents, that's why I'm teaching her a little lesson so that she can stop being vulgar and rude to others

Okay na.

Make Una get room for Una sef quench that thing. grin The pretence is too much.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
Do you have parents? If you do, you wouldn't be calling my mom a prostitute at first.

Abegiiii, get out of my mention!!
I'm sorry for insulting ur mom but you insulted my mom first right? you might think I'm trolling or I hate you but i want u to change, stop using vulgar words on people, that's unladylike and from ur comment I can easily deduce that you are still a little girl, stop it.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by dynicks(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:
Pls lets create a whatsap group where we can give updates about stammering
Its a major problem inmy life for now
plz someone should initiate this as we plenty wey dey suffer this issue.....Thanks!!...
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by TheKingsmann(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Okay na.

Make Una get room for Una sef quench that thing. grin The pretence is too much.
Abeg oh,,, Jennyclay is not my type, can't fall for someone that isn't bold enough to upload her real picture grin
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
dynicks:
plz someone should initiate this as we plenty wey dey suffer this issue.....Thanks!!...
There is this feeling when u know that u are not alone
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by SilvanusII(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
I've always found people who stammer amusing. Partly because of their struggles to complete sentences, but majorly because it makes them endearing and they don't seem to realize it.
So, my gee, no be everybody wey dey hear you dey mock u...although there are those idiots,...so why is ur self esteem tanking so hard?
You have to decide that nobody can intimidate you by your self. Everything else becomes easy from then.
Invest in a speech therapist.
Read A LOT. It takes a measure of calm to read.
Read ALOUD.
If all else fails, remember silence is still golden

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
Freelane33:
Go to general hospital . The accident and emergency departments. Go and feed your eyes and come back here to thank me . You’re healthy . Living fine , no health challenges , no court case and you’re complaining about …… . Bro don’t be an ingrate
It would be nice to give your own advice without invalidating his issues.Granted there are worse things but his is a problem to him and just as important.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Herculex03(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2022
Op I used to stammer while growing up in secondary school not a chronic one though but still got stigmatized by friends and family
But now thank God I rarely do it.
I'm Henry too cool
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Messi1997: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
I was born a stammerer,quite chronic if i want to talk i have to make certain movements with my head,it will reduce with time.
I advise you take you time when talking and also when you are alone try to rehearse on you speech,with time you will conquer your speech defects.
Personally i only stammer when i talk fast or try to say some certain words
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by superCleanworks(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
HenryIgwe01:
My name is Henry, 27 yrs old. I am new
Please I'm so depressed. I need advice.

Henry what's up
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by davien(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
HenryIgwe01:
My name is Henry, 27 yrs old. I am new here, it was my younger sister who introduced me to nairaland. She is a member here.

Brilliant and intellectual minds are here so I believe you people can help me with an advice because I am so depressed and I don't know who to talk talk to about my depression.

I'm a stammerer, a chronic and dreadful one at that. I can repeat an initial word like forever before I could complete my statement. It has made me hate my life and existence. I have a very low-self esteem, I can't express myself, I can't even approach a girl not to talk of being a relationship because I'm afraid of being mocked.

I'm a graduate in accounting education from AAU. I have always dreamt of becoming a lecturer/teacher. I'm smart and intelligent, I love to impact knowledge but I can't express myself. It's a big disability for me.

Back then in University, when i went for my teaching practice, the first day I taught in a classroom, I sense an undesirable atmosphere. I knew the students were trying to laugh but they respected their selves. When I got home, I locked myself and I cried.... But life goes on.

I graduated 2017, I went for nysc 2018. Since then my life has no bearing. I have not achieved anything. I feel inadequate despite I read a lot and I'm intelligent. It pains me I can't communicate to impact knowledge without stammering.

My father is making it worse for me, he compare me with other guys, he has never appreciated any thing I've done for him, he talks down on me. He finds fault in anything I do, he talks as if I created myself.

My mom and siblings are the reason why I haven't committed suicide. They encourage me everyday, especially my mom who is sick now.

I prefer to be completely deaf and dumb than for me to talk and not be able to express myself.

God is not perfect. If God was perfect, he would not have created some people with disability or deformity. Some people were born crippled, deaf, blind etc.. And you wanna tell me God is perfect? He's a partial and sentimental God. I try to understand his vision but all I see is damages.

Please I'm so depressed. I need advice.
I'm a stammerer myself, a chronic one like you. It's weird when it happens but I've learned to live with it. Mine goes once in a while and comes back again. Either way I used to be made fun of in my younger years but now after working hard and establishing myself, it's people, men and women that wasn't to talk to me and not me going after anyone.

You're definitely good at something, keep at it, make a business around it and let people know you from it. Don't mind whatever family has to say.
Re: I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. by Sodik4real(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
davien:
I'm a stammerer myself, a chronic one like you. It's weird when it happens but I've learned to live with it. Mine goes once in a while and comes back again. Either way I used to be made fun of in my younger years but now after working hard and establishing myself, it's people, men and women that wasn't to talk to me and not me going after anyone.

You're definitely good at something, keep at it, make a business around it and let people know you from it. Don't mind whatever family has to say.

Same here bro embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mkpụrụmmiri Furore In The South-east: Fact Or Fiction? / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? / Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.