Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I've Just Been Sacked - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Just Been Sacked (40790 Views)

I've Been Sacked For No Reason / I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Slynation(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it depends on your environment, I'm talking base on my environment. I base in Abuja, this kind of situation, you report it to public Opinion, public Opinion overrule even president of a country. No matter how highly placed you are. You will not want to be drag in the first place. That what I'm saying
well, I don't know much about this public opinion, but I know for sure the President wield the ultimate power in a country. And I'm just curious, if this public opinion functions the way you have painted it, why is Nigeria so useless and they ain't saying anything...??
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:

Hmm why sir, I wanted to actually save up some money to begin my business
before I wasn't born,my dad was serving for someone back days around 90s and he get cert and till now he's still serving.the more I think of it the more it pains me.though the destiny are not the same,the future is different.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Isokoson1: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Sorry bro e no easy... Life continue
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emmanuel30a: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you are being oppress by the mistress, why cant you seek redress? Be obsess with what you possess and address the mistress with what you possess. Press, compress and surpress the stress and distress from the mistress. Dont UnCloth your dress for the mistress to have access under duress.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by RQuaresma: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Guy it's those kind of useless madam I use to like.omo I go wait 4her at a bad joint where she would not have choice than to give me my money
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by xangerar: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
I wouldn't know how much your salary is but legal pursuits are costly and might not be affordable. Again, if you file a lawsuit at the National Industrial Court, which is your legal option, it will take at least two, three years to be concluded, and I know you can't wait that long to have the money you need now.

Count it as loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
before I wasn't born,my dad was serving for someone back days around 90s and he get cert and till now he's still serving.the more I think of it the more it pains me.though the destiny are not the same,the future is different.
Wow, it's indeed sad brother. He should have have established himself.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
skj1377:
Send your account number
It's access bank
The name is Bitrus Rimdans
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
countryman13:

Sorry for the incident but U should have submitted those company's materials in Ur custody before demanding for Ur salary because it's already on record that U actually worked in d previous month. She can easily use those things against U in so many ways. I hope U get Ur money soon n equally called back to continue Ur work coz town no laugh oooo.
Brother town is tough. I'm really feeling the heat, but I trust in the Lord.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by lanocfoods: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEXT:
Give a woman a little power and watch her become arrogant and aggressive....

No wonder prophet Mohammad never want women to rule over men grin
And the world currently rules by men is paradise?
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Sorry bro e no easy... Life continue
It is well brother
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
If you are being oppress by the mistress, why cant you seek redress? Be obsess with what you possess and address the mistress with what you possess. Press, compress and surpress the stress and distress from the mistress. Dont UnCloth your dress for the mistress to have access under duress.
Nice lyrical write up brother. Meaningful

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
RQuaresma:
Guy it's those kind of useless madam I use to like.omo I go wait 4her at a bad joint where she would not have choice than to give me my money
I wish I could do that brother
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
xangerar:
I wouldn't know how much your salary is but legal pursuits are costly and might not be affordable. Again, if you file a lawsuit at the National Industrial Court, which is your legal option, it will take at least two, three years to be concluded, and I know you can't wait that long to have the money you need now.

Count it as loss and move on.
Wow I'm heart broken by this. I'll stay strong and move on

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Caprison(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Funkybabee(f): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Return her things..

God will make another way for you, a closed doors is another bigger opening door

Just believe

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by OhiOfIhima: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Glistinin:
30k as a lawyer?

I am not a lawyer but working at front desk
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by PearlFid(f): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Op don't give her any equipment, she must pay you your salary, if you give her it means you are a coward. It's two ways, it's either you collect your salary or you beat her up as compensation for your salary.

Nigerian bosses and stupid pride are like 5&6.
Typical black man character that's what she has.
this one na double wahala for dead body, OP please don't listen to this uncle
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by TruthinAction: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.
I was working with this woman in her organization. Shes high handed, toxic and domineering, but I was coping well with her, she insults me and talk down on me, all I say mostly is sorry Ma.

So this particular day, which was yesterday. There's this particular room in the lab which we were constructing, which she categorically told me not to open that room, because it contains equipment. And I don't handle the keys, but another person holds the keys.

Now water entered the room, from a faulty pipe, and did a little damage to one of the cabinets, and it touched some of the materials.

The woman, now began insulting me that it will be deducted from my salary, because it was my fault?

I asked how is it my fault Ma, you said that room shouldn't be opened by anybody. So I can't accept fault for what I didn't do. I'm sorry. She shouted and shouted to the point of almost slapping me, but God saved her she didn't. I kept my calm and told her sorry.

Again she asked for some remaining boards that were used in constructing some cabinets in the lab, I told her I don't know, but lemme check and ask the person who has custody to the keys. Another tirade began, she insulted the hell of out me. I remained calm, that it will be removed from my salary, and those things according to her is about one hundred thousand naira. I told her ma, I didn't take them, but lemme ask oga Patrick who is in charge of the lab, she refused, that I shouldn't l. That I must pay for all of these things. I kept my cool all through.

She now said I should remove her uniform and submit her company materials, actually some of the materials are at home, so I couldn't get them that night.

She texted and called me countless times to send the company materials, I then told her, I'll send them but I need my salary that I've worked for, for the last month. She now said, before she wanted to pay and forgive me, but that she's not paying me again.

It is Worthy to note that I came purposely to work for this woman from another state, I needed my salary to help me plan my life after my sack. Right now I'm confused, because I've no money, nor accommodation, I can't even travel back. Please nairalanders, I need your advice, legally and all.
Thank you for reading
PS, there might be errors, I didn't have time to edit. Currently in church.

She is just looking for an opportunity not to pay your salary. If you ask very well, she has done it to others. One day, the evil she is doing will hunt her back.

If you are commitment in your local church, see your Pastor. Don't let worry and fear get a hold on you. Put your trust in God and he will direct your path.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by klawaaa: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
This mostly applies to African ladies! White ladies are not this toxic especially to men.
VEXT:
Give a woman a little power and watch her become arrogant and aggressive....

No wonder prophet Mohammad never want women to rule over men grin
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Lordkross(m): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/197889033585332/posts/7493269907380505/

Visit here... she'll be so dragged that she'll pay more than she bargained for.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by cblack247(m): 5:33am On Feb 25, 2022
This was exactly my situation last year. But I was smart enough to get my salary before telling the casted woman that I'm quitting the job. She was shocked cos she never expected it.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by upuphim(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Welcome to world of opportunities. Join Pwan Group and start working for yourself, earning commission with no one to sack you. I'll be waiting to put you through +234 8033375377
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emir8: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
brimdans:

I've returned everything sir. I've taken pictures for evidence. I'll be glad to learn anything profitable and legitimate sir.
Send me your email address
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by sagaxity(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Human are wicked. Another reminder why you should have a side hustle that open you up for challenges like this. Hustle that takes your rating from 1 to 2000 instantly..

Reach me from the number on my bio.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emir8:

Send me your email address
Alright sir. Here it is. brimdans@gmail.com.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
TruthinAction:

She is just looking for an opportunity not to pay your salary. If you ask very well, she has done it to others. One day, the evil she is doing will hunt her back.

If you are commitment in your local church, see your Pastor. Don't let worry and fear get a hold on you. Put your trust in God and he will direct your path.
Thank you so much sir. Of a truth, she doesn't want to pay me, because after I've returned them, she's now bringing other conditions, that I must provide my brother before she pays me. He was my guarantor. So they knew each other, since in school, but she did something bad to him so he cut off from her. Now he doesn't call nor respond to calls, so she wants to use me now as a bait or something. God pass her.

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Been Sacked by brimdans(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
skj1377:
Send your account number
Access bank
Bitrus Rimdans is the name.
God bless you richly.
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emmanuel30a: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
brimdans:
Nice lyrical write up brother. Meaningful
Yeah!
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Godwin25king: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
brimdans:

Wow. I hope and pray my story turns just like yours bro.

Amen
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by Emmayorejoice: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
ugwum007:
All these Nigeria employers.

ometime last week, I just decided to ask my former boss about my December and January salaries. He said that until I return the company properties then they will deliberate if the salary will be paid.

I told him plainly that if they want their laptops, I have to get my money and the day I get tired of holding those laptops. I will sell all of them and pay myself.

The man started calling me a thief.
Hope he has paid sha
Re: I've Just Been Sacked by ugwum007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

Hope he has paid sha

No... I have gone past that since

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A 2.2 Graduate / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.