Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer (806 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by ekeday(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
My dad is disturbing me to quit blogging & Youtube to apply for a Nigeria Airforce job.

Though I don't particularly appreciate working from 7-5, also, I'm not too fond of his opinion because my goal is to be a youtube and blogger.

Since I rejected his offer, he started to hate me, and I had no place to go.

Though I have Cashed out for my channel and blog for once, my dad still want me to quit.

Please i need you advise.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Because he knows you are stylishly doing fraud.Online business ko offline business ni.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by ekeday(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Because he knows you are stylishly doing fraud.Online business ko offline business ni.

� if you don't have anything to say just keep your mouth shut please sir �

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
ekeday:

� if you don't have anything to say just keep your mouth shut please sir �
Are you daring me?do you want to fight?let me know your stands.reply

1 Like

Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you daring me?do you want to fight?let me know your stands.reply
you go just dey jump from thread to thread looking for customers.stylishly looking for clients.Allow We Men abeg

1 Like

Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by motymop: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
You can still be an airforce officer and a influencer
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Goldbw122(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
You can do both, you just have to arrange your priority's and goals to fit your taste of plan simple.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by ekeday(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Goldbw122:
You can do both, you just have to arrange your priority's and goals to fit your taste of plan simple.

Ok thank you
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by LikeAking: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who forced ur daady to take up is carrier?
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by vikgreen01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Airforce is not something u can just shoot urself in unless he has a good connection… don’t b surprise u will just b applying upon applying…. Op listen to him and combine both professions it’s for ur own good… remember that navy comedian… I’m sure u know him he’s very popular.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by SultanOfPuna: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
motymop:
You can still be an airforce officer and a influencer
Have you forgetten what happened to cute abiola who was arrrested by navy
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by ekeday(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2022
vikgreen01:
Airforce is not something u can just shoot urself in unless he has a good connection… don’t b surprise u will just b applying upon applying…. Op listen to him and combine both professions it’s for ur own good… remember that navy comedian… I’m sure u know him he’s very popular.

Ok
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Feb 24, 2022
ekeday:
My dad is disturbing me to quit blogging & Youtube to apply for a Nigeria Airforce job.
Though I don't particularly appreciate working from 7-5, also, I'm not too fond of his opinion because my goal is to be a youtube and blogger.
Though I have Cashed out for my channel and blog for once, my dad still want me to quit.
But you can still get a job and be an influencer.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by motymop: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Have you forgetten what happened to cute abiola who was arrrested by navy

He was arrested for using his naval uniform for a skit and not because he was an influencer.

He is still in the navy and still doing skits
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by Truvelisback(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
ekeday:

Do so, their payment is ok. U can be an Airforce officer and still do ur Blog or Youtube.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Quit influencer by ekeday(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But you can still get a job and be an influencer.

Ok rhank

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Something I Can Take To Reduce Sugar In My Body / 'is It Okay Comparing Your Exes With Your Current Partner In A Relationship? / Amazing Moment Between Humans And Statues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.