Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 (58640 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Brighton Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 7th May 2022 / Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Lekan239(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Xbolmax:
you people will just come online to talk anyhow, if we haven't beat Chelsea does that make this season our best season,?
You are wrong
Check 2019 and feel Liverpool season
dude this season, Liverpool can go quadruple. They reach final in all major tournament dey featured in this year, one one step shy of the champions League final, I'm tipping Liverpool to win the league over man city this season.

This will definitely be their best season if they reach champions League final and won it

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
djon78:

I love this

My happiness is that Chelsea is improving so much as season ends

Timo Werner is picking form at the right time

Just unleash him against Liverpool
You guys always make noise as usual then give excuses after lossing.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
whippersnapper:
Last time I checked what Ronaldo has achieved in football the entire Liverpool generation hasn't achieved it. Five balon D'or no be moi moi. I doubt if any player in Liverpool past or present can win the balon D'or.
cheesy grin
you guys are so funny...
Now you want to compare an individual with a club because that club is better than yours...
Nna qwantinue cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ximenez:

But klop hasn't won against Tuchel in England and Tuchel won in Anfield last season.
Liverpool even threw away a 2-0 lead to draw 2-2 this season against him.
It's better for Liverpool to play city or United than Chelsea.
Console ya'self why you go trophyless...
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by whippersnapper(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Athemisia:

cheesy grin
you guys are so funny...
Now you want to compare an individual with a club because that club is better than yours...
Nna qwantinue cheesy
if you checked the initial comment he was making fun of Ronaldo for not playing the match against Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Athemisia:

Console ya'self why you go trophyless...
Just take it easy.
Liverpool could easily end up with only the carabao cup.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Iliveforever(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lekan239:
I thought it was penalty that decided the game

No, they shouldn’t have given Liverpool the cup because it ended in penalties
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by ofiko123(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Up Liverpool...
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by PencilBox: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Athemisia:

Bro you are just going round in circles...

From being black to being African and now to being sub-saharan Africans.

He never liked Etó. —Messi was already getting the job done.
The Torè's —The age factor was already telling on them.

Back to the blacks;
He has mendy and Sterling in is squad and they are black.
So my friend, how is he a Racist?

Racism is not just about colour.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Athemisia:

Racial Prejudice!!
Let's go by facts.
How many African players has he chased out of his team?
You claim he would chased out Salah and Mané if he gets to coach Liverpool,
but he has an African player in his present squad —Riyad Marez.

But as good as Mahrez is, why does he keep benching him? If not that Mahrez is an exceptional player, I doubt if he will be getting playing time at all. Let's be frank, pep doesn't really like black/African players. The case of Eto and Yaya Toure is still fresh in our memories.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Kyase(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
manchester as a city Is known for racism.

Back then, not entirely sure now
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ximenez:

I miss the good old days, when the jersey selling night club do win the league with 70 points.
I remember city or Liverpool once had 97 points of recent and it wasn't still enough.

Mancity have raised the bar too high that other teams are struggling to meet up. Leicester city won the league with just 81 points but nowadays that might just land you in the 3rd or 4th position. Mourinho's Chelsea set a record of 95pts in the 04/05 season which stood for more than a decade and it took the arrival of Pep to break it. These days even 95pts cannot guarantee that you will win the premier League.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Westtimeline: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Maybe because it was Bayern's home, and cech saved Robben PK in extra time before saving another two in the shoot out.
To me it's a bit different from 10-11 marathon that could have gone either way.
You can keep fooling yourself.

What of against Villarreal, did you not brag. Sey no be penalty you take win. Abeg getat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Westtimeline: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ximenez:

So Chelsea didn't dismantle Liverpool in FA cup Final too?

Go to the library and read your man u records and leave real life competition for serious football clubs.
17th of may is the date.

That was how una brag before playing Arsenal and Leicester and we know the end results.

You are playing a team that is very hungry this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Westtimeline:
17th of may is the date.

That was how una brag before playing Arsenal and Leicester and we know the end results.

You are playing a team that is very hungry this time.
I don't brag and magnitude of hunger is not determined by results against Man u.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Ximenez(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Westtimeline:
You can keep fooling yourself.

What of against Villarreal, did you not brag. Sey no be penalty you take win. Abeg getat.
K
Don't be too hurt if Liverpool end up with only the carabao cup.
Liverpool is Madrid customer.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by wiseone28: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
prizeless:
You can't mention failure and Chelsea in the same sentence. It's another level. Come chill with the big boys. You see Benzema win, e still dey hustle for James shirt, no be levels be that?
Hwfa guy with your Chelsea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Westtimeline: 3:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Ximenez:

K
Don't be too hurt if Liverpool end up with only the carabao cup.
Liverpool is Madrid customer.
How far, with all your mouth.

You chop 4 in the hand of Arsenal kikikikikiki. And na you won beat liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Jazzman01:

But as good as Mahrez is, why does he keep benching him? If not that Mahrez is an exceptional player, I doubt if he will be getting playing time at all. Let's be frank, pep doesn't really like black/African players. The case of Eto and Yahaya Toure is still fresh in our memories.
He also benches, Greelish, Foden, Jesus and even Aguero when he was there.
You can't use just two players to judge him.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2022
PencilBox:

Racism is not just about colour.
So in what way is he a Racist?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Jazzman01: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2022
Athemisia:

He also benches, Greelish, Foden, Jesus and even Aguero when he was there.
You can't use just two players to judge him.

Remove Greelish from your list, dude is ineffective. Don't mention Foden because the dude is getting sufficient playing time. As for Aguero, age was no longer on his side and he was struggling with injuries. Apart from that, pep current tactics doesn't give room for centre forwards and same thing is affecting Gabriel Jesus.

For the case of Eto and Yaya, pep came when both of them were indispensable at Barca but chose to neglect them and therefore forced them to leave. Eto left to inter while Toure left to City. When pep got to City, you know what happened to Toure. Go and read what transpired between Eto and pep, also Toure , you will know he is a racist.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Athemisia: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Jazzman01:

Remove Greelish from your list, dude is ineffective. Don't mention Foden because the dude is getting sufficient playing time. As for Aguero, age was no longer on his side and he was struggling with injuries. Apart from that, pep current tactics doesn't give room for centre forwards and same thing is affecting Gabriel Jesus.

For the case of Eto and Yaya, pep came when both of them were indispensable at Barca but chose to neglect them and therefore forced them to leave. Eto left to inter while Toure left to City. When pep got to City, you know what happened to Toure. Go and read what transpired between Eto and pep, also Toure , you will know he is a racist.
Racial prejudice!
Every coach has had problem with one player or another.
Alex fegurson with P. Pogba.
José Mourinho with Dele Ali.
Antonio Conte with D. Coasta.
Moyes with W. Zaha. Etc

Stopping making it look like Pep is the first and only one to do so and tagging it racism. It clearly shows are bias you are in your judgement.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by richmanrichard: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Kyase:

Back then, not entirely sure now
even now. Foreigners prefer London and other places than Manchester city. I no blame them because they are not exposed/developed like the londoners
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Kyase(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2022
richmanrichard:
even now. Foreigners prefer London and other places than Manchester city. I no blame them because they are not exposed/developed like the londoners

Lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by Omega48: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Ekaka1:

Typo... I meant defensive midfield...abi na holding midfield sef...but.comrade why you dey disrespectful with words like this ..correct me, respond or make your point without being rude .....Just be Civil man!
Noted man, sorry for my earlier response, Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Manchester United Vs Atlanta UCL (3 - 2) On 20th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.