Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) (48217 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by envoymedia: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2022

Officers of the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have arrested Nigerian singers, Zinoleesky and Mohbad, at their residence at night, IGBERETV reports.

According to reports, the NDLEA officials allegedly broke into the residence of the musicians in the middle of the night, without having any search warrants and they arrested and manhandled everybody they saw there including the ladies.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BcMy6RYKo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaVzV0bo8Ya/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Ayoslimzy(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Wahala dey this country
They will be released soon sha

FTC grin

21 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by colossus91(m): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by jaxmand: 4:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Mentcee(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Evil, illiterate goverment

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2022
NDLEA HAVE STEPPED UP RECENTLY

They now mount stop and search blocks almost everywhere.

They now target young musicians and artists, they know they can not do without substance .

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Mezuo: 4:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Okay.......
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by lordtriplee(m): 4:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Law enforcement behaving like rascals. Why should citizens stand and look? Madhouse

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Oxb90: 4:57am On Feb 24, 2022
This generation and drugs.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by nuesmann(m): 4:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Plenty enemies.....Won ti mu e

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by BlaqJosh: 4:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Free Dem boys !!!

The game ain't easy thats why I put my "Racks in the middle"......

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Exkandayee(m): 4:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Hustlers,na dis kids deh implicate themselves, showing off no good,me na Escobar vibes,if I can have connect like Escobar,I swear I'll be the wealthiest on Earth before 2025 on a low

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by jojo1415: 4:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Nawa oooh why do the EFCC/NDLEA always act in criminal manners while arresting intending suspects

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Portable is next

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by anayolity: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2022
Na wa oooh.... Our security agencies shouldn't forget "ENDSARS" oh ...... If the youths go on a second protest like that, it will eventually lead to the end of many things oooh.

A word is enough for the wise.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:
Law enforcement behaving like rascals. Why should citizens stand and look? Madhouse

Criminals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Bukasint(f): 4:59am On Feb 24, 2022
When will they parade Abba kyari in this format. I don't want to see these guys like this tomorrow. What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] SMH
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Donpuffy(m): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Chai, our singers and comedians.

Music na their side hussle.

Though not guilty until proven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by lagosrd: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Good move, the rate at which our youths now consume cannabis is disturbing. Something needs to be done asap

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by RapistOnBail: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Them go chop beating today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by ANON333: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Good for them. Next time don't kush and post online.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by phemmyfour: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Extraordinary tinz I m doing

Ordinary tinz no fit move me again grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by kerry57: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
These guys are mostly drug peddlers and addicts hiding under the name celebrities. That is the hard truth. E remain there fathers and grand fathers in the industry.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Havesomesense(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Buhari's Government is the worst, absolute lawlessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by blaqoracle: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2022
anayolity:
Na wa oooh.... Our security agencies shouldn't forget "ENDSARS" oh ...... If the youths go on a second protest like that, it will eventually lead to the end of many things oooh.

A word is enough for the wise.
try it again, this time around, you will most likely be evaporated.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by RichDad1(m): 5:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Nothing new here. Na their clique drop their pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by anayolity: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2022
blaqoracle:
try it again, this time around, you will most likely be evaporated.

I may not be the one to try it but when the time comes you will be trample upon if you stand in their way.

Can they drag our politicians like this or the Dubai big boys they catch red handed most times, nah for Common man body everybody dey exhibit professional training

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Seequadry(m): 5:06am On Feb 24, 2022
it is what it is..... we are not safe in this country anymore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by juman(m): 5:07am On Feb 24, 2022
I think just small drug dey use.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by TheMan3: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2022
helsinkiman:
Very good. The country has been bedevilled by drug abuse...got so bad that people openly display illicit drugs....like we had nobdrug law enforcement agency.
Kudos to Marwa..he has always been a performer and administrator par excellence.

The evil of drug abuse is there for all to see. We all need to support Marwa and NDLEA.

If you can't provide a warrant, busting into someone's house at night, and arresting him is adoption or even kidnap. Has Nigerian government now become kidnapers??

Guilty or not is not the job of the NDLEA officials. It's the job of the court to prove. We cannot support illegallity on both sides. This power will soon be or rather is already being used to trample on anyone on their way.

37 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Buys A New Car / Woli Arole To Wed Yemi (Pre-Wedding Photos) / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.