Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) (48257 Views)

Nurse Who Treated Mohbad Arrested – Iyabo Ojo / Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by dfrost: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2022
ikochukwu:
Those asking for warrant. The NDLEA ID. Front view is ID. Back view is warrant signed by a judge. Read well

Same on the NPF ID grin
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by excel101(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:
Law enforcement behaving like rascals. Why should citizens stand and look? Madhouse
Are you a foreigner?
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by evictor305: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2022
If he has a lawyer, i think it's time for the lawyer to do his work
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2022
anayolity:

I may not be the one to try it but when the time comes you will be trample upon if you stand in their way.

Can they drag our politicians like this or the Dubai big boys they catch red handed most times, nah for Common man body everybody dey exhibit professional training
please keep shut and stop the open shameless support of evil

Wasted generation
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Shimzyy(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2022
TheMan3:
If you can't provide a warrant, busting into someone's house at night, and arresting him is adoption or even kidnap. Has Nigerian government now become kidnapers??

Guilty or not is not the job of the NDLEA officials. It's the job of the court to prove. We cannot support illegallity on both sides. This power will soon be or rather is already being used to trample on anyone on their way.

I won't blame you because you don't know, under NDLEA act you'll know that officers of the agency don't need any warrant to conduct a search or make any arrest and the court knows.

They have a lot of powers vested on them that ordinary citizens of the country are not aware of.

4 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by lordtriplee(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:

Go there and stop them .

USELESS druggie!

SMH. You don’t even know me but call me a druggie. There is something called separation of powers. It was put in place to ensure that no one arm of government behaves like they have absolute powers. The constitution provides certain benefits to its citizenry. One of which is a right to privacy and not be harassed. If the executive (in this case NDLEA) needs to invade someone’s privacy, that’s a violation but can be granted by a competent judge vis-à-vis search warrant. When you have a search warrant, there is no need to harass, enter a premise illegally because you are backed by a valid court order. The suspect in question can only complicate issues for themselves if they prevent the NDLEA from carrying out a lawful search.

I have taken my time to explain to you assuming you are a kid but if you are not and simply trolling, you should be ashamed of yourself. Grow up!
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by lordtriplee(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2022
I can’t be baffled at stuff? Of course I have seen saner countries and I still wonder why Nigerian Law enforcement agencies behave like crazy people.

excel101:
Are you a foreigner?
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Taiggarr: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2022
TheMan3:
If you can't provide a warrant, busting into someone's house at night, and arresting him is adoption or even kidnap. Has Nigerian government now become kidnapers??

Guilty or not is not the job of the NDLEA officials. It's the job of the court to prove. We cannot support illegallity on both sides. This power will soon be or rather is already being used to trample on anyone on their way.

You are a kid that wasn't well brought up!
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Taiggarr: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:

SMH. You don’t even know me but call me a druggie. There is something called separation of powers. It was put in place to ensure that no one arm of government behaves like they have absolute powers. The constitution provides certain benefits to its citizenry. One of which is a right to privacy and not be harassed. If the executive (in this case NDLEA) needs to invade someone’s privacy, that’s a violation but can be granted by a competent judge vis-à-vis search warrant. When you have a search warrant, there is no need to harass, enter a premise illegally because you are backed by a valid court order. The suspect in question can only complicate issues for themselves if they prevent the NDLEA from carrying out a lawful search.

I have taken my time to explain to you assuming you are a kid but if you are not and simply trolling, you should be ashamed of yourself. Grow up!

I don't banter with young IGNORAMUSES!!!
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by oilmane(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=envoymedia post=110492790]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaVzV0bo8Ya/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[/quote

This act of breaking into peoples homes like thieves by our security agencies should stop' can't they act like civilized people? What happens to going there during the day? must they do act like thieves? Must they harass/molest those they go to arrest and whatever happens to search warrant? This is 2022, you guys should please improve, the way you go about your arrest can make you loose your case if you go ahead to prosecute the suspects
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Taiggarr: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:

You are a BASTARD GLORIFIED EMPTY KID!!!

Who told you there was no search warrant

What you want is for kids your age to be ruining themselves and the society at large by taking drugs/intoxicants FREELY because the constitution guarantees them a right to do so

If I slap your WRETCHED ILLITERATE father ehh........................................
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by omowumi9: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2022
The story was written in such a way that NDLEA was put in a bad spot and the arrested guys were made to look innocent. That's not the end of the story sha. Let's wait as the events unfold. My view.

envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaVzV0bo8Ya/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by hatchy(f): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:
Law enforcement behaving like rascals. Why should citizens stand and look? Madhouse
Desist from doing drugs. We all know the approach used is not always good but all those Agencies don't visit you except you have skeleton in your cupboard.

Leave drug make drug leave you.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2022
SIRRITE:
Not in criminal case or possession of illegal stuff

Na you get time to dey answer that one. He is claiming lawyer abi activist on Nairaland.

Who serves warrants on suspected criminals or drug dealers anywhere in the world before busting them?

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Cognitivereason: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Slymonster:
Ndlea is a very corrupt agency. They will parade them with just trash they caught. They are not dealers but users.( why not raid the dealers) Wasting tax paying money on user instead of dealers.
The issues here is extortion but unfortunately it has gone online, they have no choice than go to court with the trash they caught.

Middle of night with no warrant. Efcc started this rubbish. Looking like no law in nigeria. Just yesterday immigration officer was attacking a lawyer who came to demand something for his client. A very big shame under buhari.
Dealers and users are all criminals under the law...
Besides...Raids can be carried out anytime of the day...

Only when there is a need to search a property that is when u need a search warrant..
I don't think It is needed it you are actually going to arrest a confirmed criminal..

Am not sure US carried a warrant when it raided Osama bin ladin compound in Pakistan..
Neither do I believe a search warrant was carried by the men who raided the hide out of Pablo Escobar
Although sha...just to be on the safe side...they should have carried a warrant what so ever just to avoided unnecessary arguments from hypothetical Nigerians
.Good work to dem
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Cognitivereason: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2022
lordtriplee:

But the issue here is....

This wasn't a search on their property...

It was an arrest of a suspected drug criminal
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Shimzyy(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Onyi90:
They should simply comply with NDLEA. Most people criticizing NDLEA don't understand their operation. He should have learnt from De General case.
NB: NDLEA is the only agency that has constitutional warrant of arrest enshrined in the act that establish it which is indicated in thier identity card. The lady screaming for warrant of arrest in the background and questioning the dress code of one of the officers is very ignorant.
More will be heard on the case.

Nice write up, you truly know about the agency
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2022
chigoziri2403:
NDLEA HAVE STEPPED UP RECENTLY

They now mount stop and search blocks almost everywhere.

They now target young musicians and artists, they know they can not do without substance .
If they really want to work and eradicate the use of substance, they should go after the suppliers that have the large quantities not the end users that has very small amount of it, That’s how they work in advance country do not cut a tree from the top and allow the root to grow again.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by eyinola: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2022
chigoziri2403:
NDLEA HAVE STEPPED UP RECENTLY

They now mount stop and search blocks almost everywhere.

They now target young musicians and artists, they know they can not do without substance .
during tuface, dbanj, square and d likes era no public display of drugs but wizkid Davido olamide burna came and turn the abnormal to normal. But if u talk too much they will say its hate
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Clipupyouth(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2022
It is just funny how the youth is not seeing the writing on the wall. The government is only passing a message to us over the last protects. Since we ask for police brutality to stop, it will stop but we will all pay for that protects, we can’t tell them what to do that is what they are telling us. An this is just the starting. They know most youth will not want to come out an vote in the coming election. So they want to put us in a corner that we most vote at all cost. They are letting us know that it is what they want an it is what they are going to get. They are our God. Because the last time I checked we don’t have government. We have business men using us for their own business.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by novaman: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2022
When NDLEA arrested Abba Kyari, everyone praised Marwa but when they arrested your favorite artist, everyone starts attacking the President.

I love this country
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Slymonster(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Dealers and users are all criminals under the law...
Besides...Raids can be carried out anytime of the day...

Only when there is a need to search a property that is when u need a search warrant..
I don't think It is needed it you are actually going to arrest a confirmed criminal..

Am not sure US carried a warrant when it raided Osama bin ladin compound in Pakistan..
Neither do I believe a search warrant was carried by the men who raided the hide out of Pablo Escobar
Although sha...just to be on the safe side...they should have carried a warrant what so ever just to avoided unnecessary arguments from hypothetical Nigerians
.Good work to dem

If only you know what's going on with this raiding. Like I said it is already online.

Some day just like Abba kyari. It will be exposed.
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Ghard(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2022
E Doo!
Their motive for invading the artists residence might be on course, but what then happens to being professional about the approach. The abuses of human rights in Nigeria is quite appalling to note. Warrants are not even offered before takedowns. I feel perplexed
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Onyi90(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Clipupyouth:
It is just funny how the youth is not seeing the writing on the wall. The government is only passing a message to us over the last protects. Since we ask for police brutality to stop, it will stop but we will all pay for that protects, we can’t tell them what to do that is what they are telling us. An this is just the starting. They know most youth will not want to come out an vote in the coming election. So they want to put us in a corner that we most vote at all cost. They are letting us know that it is what they want an it is what they are going to get. They are our God. Because the last time I checked we don’t have government. We have business men using us for their own business.
What are u saying
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Until they show us video of Abba Kyari arrest ..... Until then ..Middle Finger
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by TheMan3: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are a kid that wasn't well brought up!
are you normal?
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
eyinola:
during tuface, dbanj, square and d likes era no public display of drugs but wizkid Davido olamide burna came and turn the abnormal to normal. But if u talk too much they will say its hate
Responsible and focused artiste don't do public showoff
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
If they really want to work and eradicate the use of substance, they should go after the suppliers that have the large quantities not the end users that has very small amount of it, That’s how they work in advance country do not cut a tree from the top and allow the root to grow again.
do you think substance use can be totally eradicated?
It's a social problem.
In a society like ours, the law is meant for the downtrodden,
At the upper echelons, they make the law
Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by Freelane33(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2022
All these public public display of stupidities will reduce . Must everyone know that you’re smoking , been smoking more than 12 years now and you can hardly tell on my face or with my look that I smoke . They need to start arresting these celebs Na them Dey promote public display of rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.