Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) (59165 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by setobaba: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Amazingify:
This is what we all need to pray for and not be joking abt.
War is not a child's play

Swears
This part of the world won’t know what it means to be at war, especially when you belong to the weak side.

2 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by OliviaPop(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2022
[left][/left] grin grin grin grin
Latakia:
Biafran special forces on their way to Ukraine grin
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Latakia:
Biafran special forces on their way to Ukraine grin

Guy, you are funny grin grin grin
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
Funny enough this stuff will favour our Nigerian online bombers. They will soon be assigned to Ukrian for peace keeping. If you know you know grin

Cpt. Slawormiir will lead the Benin Troops. grin

Bro this is not funny
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by MT: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:
I’m gonna witness World War III

I dey happy die

Are you deranged? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by maisams01(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2022
setobaba:

Swears
This part of the world won’t know what it means to be at war, especially when you belong to the weak side.
trust me this part of the world will still be making memes even if they are dying,we are this stupid
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by assholemods: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
Mu. Mu

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by TheiaTalks: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Amazingify:
This is what we all need to pray for and not be joking abt.
War is not a child's play

I don't understand how people aren't grabbing this fact. undecided
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by just2endowed: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Nato has failed big time.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
If e set naija sef nor safe oo. If una like make una dey open teeth like say na movie
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by VEE2010(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Putin must sheathe his sword, he should learn from Adolf Hitler... War is no one's friend. It may seem logical from the beginning, but the end of it can be destructive
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by assholemods: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022
chatinent:
Biden can never be Trump. His slowmo should be forBIDEN.
You have no sense.

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2022

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by israelmao(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Putin will get his fingers burnt.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by assholemods: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
You have psychiatrist problems.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Latakia(f): 9:33am On Feb 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Na wah...

Meanwhile, Ukraine International airport busy and full as citizens try to flee Russian invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvi9sL9x6x0
This is lesson for those of you that want to see war in Nigeria just because you hate Bubu and Jagaban. Ukrainians are on their own, they thought America and NATO love them. Thinks twice Americans will never love your country more than their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:
Funny enough this stuff will favour our Nigerian online bombers. They will soon be assigned to Ukrian for peace keeping. If you know you know grin

4 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by frankmoney(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria is known for Peace keeping missions, Buhari should send troops as soon as possible.
If Putin persist, Buhari should sanction him immediately and teach him in the Language he will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by rainmoredays: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2022
I hope Luiz Suarez is safe
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
do you know nuclear bomb fit kill u also?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Berezuski: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Consequences they have never Seen!

Biden is the most weakest president the United states has ever had (perhaps they stop claiming world powers)
Under his watch, the Taliban hijacked Afghanistan completely
Now this madness from putin again threatening a
sovereign state with war
Trump would have shown Putin the real meaning of madness by now

Look at how only one man is flexing full muscle with the whole world.

Oh Ukraine!

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by JaskanFactor: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Most of thier wars start around march, and the bloodshed is sacrifice to March the god of war.
All the leaders of the world serve one master, its all pre planned.
The main purpose of the fight is human sacrifice, on Industrial Scale.

That is why all the wars of America are planned from a building that is the largest witches pentagram, they call it their pentagon building.
All pentagons contain pentagram.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Taiggarr: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I wish to have the power and balls of Vladimir Putin.

Ukraine should conduct the elections in the cities Russians occupy so peace should reign.

Russia should pick a fight of its size....
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Whazar:

I dey happy die
See this one mumu
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Idzitari1(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
I pray Ukraine handover the country peacefully to Russia to avoid loss of innocent souls, if they refuse and keep bragging about their Nato support WW3 will surely occur
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Barristter07: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Musty112:
War is never a thing to joke with. You would know if u just happen to have a single relative in Ukraine right now

Some people don't just have the Rational thinking to realize not everything should be used as a Joke
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by obedience4(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Viridis:
U.S should assassinate the aggressor like they did to the Iranian gen. I think it will solve the problem

Come on bro. Even thou am pro West.. And against the rhetorics of Russia.. Russia is not a 3rd world country.. You can't assassinate someone like Putin..
He is one of the most heavily guarded president on earth..
That's out of the question....
What i see is this.. The west (NATO) will suffocate Russia economy with scantions and keep supplying Ukraine weapons..and the more the war lingers the more Russia suffers.. This happened when Russia invaded Checyan and Georgia..

4 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Deeprooted: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
I so much love fresh onions in my food.

The sight of fresh onions in a meal makes me salivate and develop a 'longer throat' grin

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by AzzaMan: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Dankovich1:

No be small my brother....

2 Likes

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Africans should stay out of this wars, we should be neutral, rather we should have ben building up our nations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.