Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) (59064 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by RapistOnBail: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Taiggarr:

So na that one wey your mama don take DECEIVE you

That man you call father now isn't your biological..

iti...
Kid!

No sense! See the punchline u Dey use.

Fvck off! Make I even report u sef.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
The world is coming to an end gradually
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by l0uie(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
All I know is, I'm getting ready for deployment.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Taiggarr: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Kid!

No sense! See the punchline u Dey use.

Fvck off! Make I even report u sef.

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father didn't even have the guts to "report" your mum while she was fucking around..

Let's see you "turn the tides"....

Mpama!
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by cyprex: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2022
gambia:
Putin will be disgraced.

How?
Why?
By Who?

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Siberia01:

Nigeria has a very big role to play in this war....
The world power of Africa...

It will be so scary when buhari presses that ICBL missile button in Aso rock

And thousand of tucano fleets of deadly bombers will rule the Russian airspace
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by mvem(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Viridis:
U.S should assassinate the aggressor like they did to the Iranian gen. I think it will solve the problem
they should assassinate Putin...If they do that, even me dey travel go my village
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by 46arcadez(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:
Pa Joe Biden is a disgrace. He is turning the US to a lizard cry

How can poor Russia defeat NATO made up of:

United States
United Kingdom
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
France
Iceland
Italy
Germany
Greece
Turkey
Luxembourg
The Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Hungary
Czech Republic
Poland
Bulgaria
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Romania
Slovenia
Albania
Croatia
Montenegro
North Serbia

Plus Australia and Pakistan as NATO strong allies?

I can't believe these world NATO leaders of today are cowards, gosh angry

Don't expect NATO to interven cuz Ukraine is not in the list
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2022
sad Putin by now don hide his family in underground bunker.He won't escape
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by sexy74(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Russia to win, 2.10 odds.
Everything get odds abi?

1 Like

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Nonexisting: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
fineboynl:
There will be no war
When it's already happening, are you okay at all?

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Viridis:
U.S should assassinate the aggressor like they did to the Iranian gen. I think it will solve the problem
My brother, weight de pass weight, comrade de pass comrade

Russia no be lightweight like Iran

If America try am, even EU no go support them
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by just2endowed: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Edipet:
what do you expect them to do.. in your opinion i mean?

Sorry I retract my statement. Ukraine is not a member nation of nato. It's good to be corrected. Thanks Op.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by KingdomlessKing: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Viridis:
A pipe dream undecided
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Maj196:
People joke with everything. This is serious business
That is about to make some poor church rats super rich and some Rich Peep's left with nothing
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Na wa

This meme is very apt
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Oh boy !
Anything that want to happen let it happen because the world is not getting better any day
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by cutievik: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
For those interested in joining our battlefield forum on telegram where battlefield discussions, picture and videos are shared. Deep thinker's and analysis done on military topics.

Search for Battlefieldgroup01 on google and join the group link. Right now they are on this russia/Ukraine crisis.

Battlefieldgroup01
https://t .me/battlefieldgroup01

Remove the space between the 't' and the 'dot' copy to google and join the group.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by deebrownneymar: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Na wa
Putin feared Trump
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Siberia01:

Nigeria has a very big role to play in this war....
The world power of Africa...

It will be so scary when buhari presses that ICBL missile button in Aso rock

And thousand of tucano fleets of deadly bombers will rule the Russian airspace
Vawulence
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Death to all WORLD WAR III promoter
You meant the western media?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Alexpetra: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
just2endowed:

Objects of member nation is to protect integrity and soil of any member nation against external aggression.

So they have failed. There is no need for nato or EU self to exist
Sir maybe you don't know... Ukraine is not a member of NATO but her neighbor Poland and others are
member of it... So let's just hope Putin hold his demilitarization on Ukraine alone,if he touches the other Ukraine neighborhood then NATO will have to intervene then the fight won't be Ukraine own alone but Russian and NATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by cutievik: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
For those interested in joining our battlefield forum on telegram where battlefield discussions, picture and videos are shared. Deep thinker's and analysis done on military topics.

Search for Battlefieldgroup01 on google and join the group link. Right now they are on this russia/Ukraine crisis.

Battlefieldgroup01
https://t .me/battlefieldgroup01

Remove the space between the 't' and the 'dot' copy to google and join the group.
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Maj196:
People joke with everything. This is serious business
u nor wan die?
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by Victerica(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
The result of the wickedness of mankind..

Every problem, we are facing today in this life is a result of our wickedness

Everything in life is spiritual.. the spiritual should not be joked with.

Man can control the spiritual, to get what he wants physically. If the spiritual is good, the physical will be good and vice versa..

Man is the highest natural resources created by God...

Man is the highest spiritual being on Earth, created by God..

Jesus Christ came to die for mankind, so as to make us tilt toward the positive side of our spirituality...

Science and technology are byproducts of positive spirituality...

Ideas and forms
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by TechTack: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Beuntoyou:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 0682_703_506 joy Joseph Gtb

Write articles from home. Earn 50,000 Naira per month

Reach me on 0.7.0.5.4.0.1.1.4.5.4
Re: World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) by YoungAncient1: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Where is President Frank White of banana republic ? We need him now to attack Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir / Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.