Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner (43841 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by ferrye: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Mad oh
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Onyeka2019: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2022
That’s good bring up a child in a way she/he will never depart from.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by BeautifulSolace(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2022
I don't have anything to contribute
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by hasanipo: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2022
This is very strange
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by blazesam(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Catch her partner, the two should be brought together, properly flogged and ask to break that useless oath and it will.. nonsense children
Na because she never Bleep dick way sweet, na why she the initiate small girls

mbahdi:
Please I need you guys help,

It all started when she was about 12years or there about, she starts behaving like a boy, she hardly wears ladies wear, barbs her hair always, she can't cook, can't bath with her fellow girls, each time she finished bathing and wants to wear her clothes she orders any girl in the room out.

There was a day she was with the mum in the room and she wanted to wear her clothes, she told the mum to go out that she wants to wear her clothes, which the mum cautioned her. She later went and wore her clothe in the bathroom.

She's 17yrs now. She has no male friend, she loves her fellow girls so much, whenever she sees a girl bathing or changing her clothes she's always very happy but she can't change in their presence.

There's this girl she loves so much, she separated with the girl all because she saw her talking to a guy, any friend she makes once you talk to a guy or have a boyfriend she dumps you.

The reason I brought this here is that yesterday she was chatting with one of our sister that stays with me, two years older than her, she then opened up to her that she has gotten herself into a big mess, that there's this girl she met when she went to visit one of our brothers in Lagos. She loves the girl so much that they both made blood covenant that there will never live each other till death, but now she no longer loves the girl, that the said girl has gotten a boyfriend and talks to guys so much which she hates.

That her love for her has died and she doesn't know how to cancel the blood covenant they had.

I told my sister with me to ask her if they have had anything sexually she said yes, they have been into so many sexual activities.

Please is there anyway she can break the blood covenant? She's my cousin sister and the one staying with me also my cousin.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by spydera: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Honestly, I think you should
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Nnaemiemax: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Dear OP,

Blood covenants are not things to be joked about.

Your sis really needs the intervention of The Lord Jesus Christ, as the unknowns may have been activated during the time the covenant was made.

Please identify with a true servant of The Most High God to guide on the necessary instructions to ensure you sis is wholly delivered.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Aforxzy(f): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
The things that people do.

How and where was the covenant made. Who did it for them. Maybe she should go back to where it all started or done.

Will such covenant still hold since the other party has broken it already.
If you are so worried, take her for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Druss(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2022
They made a blood covenant to whom? GOD in heaven who detests same sex relationship? Who did they make it to?

Just in case - do you remember what triggered this behaviour? Was she in boarding house? Could she have been molested by an aunt or an uncle? Check.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by blackpanda: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
I will not judge your cousin cos I do not know what she might have gone thru that made her to choose lesbianism. So, i will only give my honest counsel.

The earlier she changes from her complete lesbian orientation, the better for her.
Most lesbians in Nigeria are bi-sexual unlike her... So, she should get herself a boyfriend and stop this nonsense.

Convenant can be broken through mutual consent. So, she should speak eith the girl about breaking the convenant. Problem only happens if the other party refuses to end the convenant.

NB: By the way, the earlier you counsel her out of lesbianism... The better for her.

You cant counsel someone out of sexuality. That's an exercise in futility.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by DropsMic(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:
Please I need you guys help,

It all started when she was about 12years or there about, she starts behaving like a boy, she hardly wears ladies wear, barbs her hair always, she can't cook, can't bath with her fellow girls, each time she finished bathing and wants to wear her clothes she orders any girl in the room out.

There was a day she was with the mum in the room and she wanted to wear her clothes, she told the mum to go out that she wants to wear her clothes, which the mum cautioned her. She later went and wore her clothe in the bathroom.

She's 17yrs now. She has no male friend, she loves her fellow girls so much, whenever she sees a girl bathing or changing her clothes she's always very happy but she can't change in their presence.

There's this girl she loves so much, she separated with the girl all because she saw her talking to a guy, any friend she makes once you talk to a guy or have a boyfriend she dumps you.

The reason I brought this here is that yesterday she was chatting with one of our sister that stays with me, two years older than her, she then opened up to her that she has gotten herself into a big mess, that there's this girl she met when she went to visit one of our brothers in Lagos. She loves the girl so much that they both made blood covenant that there will never live each other till death, but now she no longer loves the girl, that the said girl has gotten a boyfriend and talks to guys so much which she hates.

That her love for her has died and she doesn't know how to cancel the blood covenant they had.

I told my sister with me to ask her if they have had anything sexually she said yes, they have been into so many sexual activities.

Please is there anyway she can break the blood covenant? She's my cousin sister and the one staying with me also my cousin.

.... They are teens, their stomach is not even strong enough to do a blood covenant.... I'm sure what they did was cut themselves and mixed their blood together while promising to love each other till death.... And that my friend is just child's play.... Tell your sister not to worry.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by blackpanda: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
I can't still fathom why a sane girl will avoid glorious gbola for a smelly orifice undecided

Ignorance is your problem

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Glehaspo: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Useless girls

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by ThEGodFaThEr124: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Iliveforever:

Ur mother is useless

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Guyman02: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2022
La story la fakecinado in ancient Spanish
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Moneyboyz: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Rubbish, since the other girl has a boyfriend and they had sex, did she die?
Since the answer is no then it's bullshit, convenant is shit and doesn't work.

The small girl never collect good D before wey go reset her Brain.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by bomb24: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by dilini(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2022
Seriously I don't know what same-sex feelings does to people who indulge in it, but the truth is, their emotions and hormonal reaction are caused by some kind of spiritual entity that has taken hold of their conscious mind and reasoning. She should just see a psychologist and later go for deliverance.

Anyways, let me reveal to you this step-by-step video that will show you exactly how this guy made over N6Million Naira here in Nigeria with just N100 (with proof). His name is Gerald Umeh.

He made over N700,000 and grew it to over N6MILLION Naira in a short time (watch to the end to learn how and what he did). Just simple stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvXxICX_IU

N:B - This video on how to make money online in Nigeria with Just N100 Naira is a very important video in my honest opinion

Watch to the end...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Your cousin is confused undecided
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by SavageResponse(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2022
dilini:
Seriously I don't know what same-sex feelings does to people who indulge in it, but the truth is, their emotions and hormonal reaction are caused by some kind of spiritual entity that has taken hold of their conscious mind and reasoning. She should just see a psychologist and later go for deliverance.

Anyways, let me reveal to you this step-by-step video that will show you exactly how this guy made over N6Million Naira here in Nigeria with just N100 (with proof). His name is Gerald Umeh.

He made over N700,000 and grew it to over N6MILLION Naira in a short time (watch to the end to learn how and what he did). Just simple stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvXxICX_IU

N:B - This video on how to make money online in Nigeria with Just N100 Naira is a very important video in my honest opinion

Watch to the end...

You know an easy way to make money and you came here to share it freely.

You are such a nice person grin

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by sleek214(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Some of you should try to write better, stop giving people headache with your write up. Your sister's life is probably as messed up as your English.
However, I don't have anything to say to you, for all I care, most stories here are fake. You just cook up stories everyday on Nairaland to get attention, I wonder why though, because you can't enjoy the attention, since this is a faceless forum.
. I quite agree with you. It's only on nairaland that someone that his salary is not up to 70k monthly will tell you he earns 2M monthly and he's thinking of leaving the job and japa to Canada.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Raxxye(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Some of you should try to write better, stop giving people headache with your write up. Your sister's life is probably as messed up as your English.
However, I don't have anything to say to you, for all I care, most stories here are fake. You just cook up stories everyday on Nairaland to get attention, I wonder why though, because you can't enjoy the attention, since this is a faceless forum.

Why do you always think every personal story shared here is made-up?
Why don't you pass if you have nothing to contribute or help her with?

Abi you are just living true to your name.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by SugarGirl44(f): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:

Stop condemning people for not writing English like Shakespeare. What the guy wrote up there is easy for even a British man to understand, so I donn't know why you're in so much pain.
Can a white man write our owns languages half as good as this?
Say NO to brain colonization.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by silibaba: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Rest man. what matters is communication.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Enemyofpeace: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Buhari is the causer of this problem
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by tabaralph: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Elmojiid:
Wahala be like wetin again..
… wahala be like TUNDE EDNUT,read it backwards it’s still TUNDE EDNUT ��

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Candidlady: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:
I can't still fathom why a sane girl will avoid glorious gbola for a smelly orifice undecided

Ireally can't fathom why a sane person will write this kinda gibberish

You lack wisdom
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Danny50: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Upon all the the things happening in the world but you chose to bring up this cooked up story spit on your foolishness
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by cococandy(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Going by that logic, you like glorious gbolas too. No?
Because why would any sane man go for a smelly orifice?

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Nigerian Man Gets Life In Jail For Murder In UK (photo) / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.