Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Astropay Card For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Astropay Card For Sale (2002 Views)

Astropay Account In Nigeria: Registration, Verification, Deposit & Withdrawal / Sowget Exchanger: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv, USDT, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay / Astropay Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astropay Card For Sale by Emm33: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Good morning guys I was looking for a way to order a product from aliexpress my bank ATM didn't work so I was looking for virtual card I can use to order I came across Astropay gift card I thought I could use it on aliexpress but I found out that the card doesn't work on aliexpress is used mostly on betting sites like Betway,bet9ja and I'm not really a fan of gambling this card is worth 5k please if there's anyone who will like to deposit on their Betting accounting I willing to sell this card for 4,900 it's really useless for me.

Re: Astropay Card For Sale by Wese090(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Contact?
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by Emm33: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Wese090:
Contact?
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by Walter1050(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Emm33:
Good morning guys I was looking for a way to order a product from aliexpress my bank ATM didn't work so I was looking for virtual card I can use to order I came across Astropay gift card I thought I could use it on aliexpress but I found out that the card doesn't work on aliexpress is used mostly on betting sites like Betway,bet9ja and I'm not really a fan of gambling this card is worth 5k please if there's anyone who will like to deposit on their Betting accounting I willing to sell this card for 4,900 it's really useless for me.
[/truwalter quote author=Emm33 post=110499097]Good morning guys I was looking for a way to order a product from aliexpress my bank ATM didn't work so I was looking for virtual card I can use to order I came across Astropay gift card I thought I could use it on aliexpress but I found out that the card doesn't work on aliexpress is used mostly on betting sites like Betway,bet9ja and I'm not really a fan of gambling this card is worth 5k please if there's anyone who will like to deposit on their Betting accounting I willing to sell this card for 4,900 it's really useless for me.
[/quote]
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by SSaintkay(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hi bro, is this still available?
Emm33:
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by Gistmobng(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2022
SSaintkay:
Hi bro, is this still available?

How To Withdraw Money From Astropay Card And Wallet In Nigeria

How To Withdraw Money From Astropay Card And Wallet In Nigeria , I want to teach how to withdraw your money from Astropay wallet and card .
Is your money stuck in Astropay app and site?
If yes I got you ,you covered.
Will teach you how to buy Astropay fundx and wirthdraw to your nigerian bank account tho it takes sometimes.

If your money is stuck in Astropay then will teach you and help you recover it no matter the amount it is.

Free lesson on whatsapp +2347010503598 .If you want to sell your Astropay card or wallet I buy in bulk too

Re: Astropay Card For Sale by SilentVboy: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Guys becareful with Astropay. Many have complained about their accounts being blocked for no reason. Go to google and type "Astropay review" and cick on trustpilot website.
Stay away from them.
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by EbukaTheDrugLor: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Emm33:
Guy, you are not serious. I have been having 15 dollars in my astropay account for almost a year now. 10 USD in virtual card and 5 USD in the main account. Tried everything possible to use these funds but couldn't, until now that I came across your post. I don't gamble either..but I deposited and simply cashed out. You can do same. Problem be say I lost a lot. With my 15, USD, I was only able to use 12 USD and na 3k I see as converted amount. It shall never be well with the developers of this app.

Now back to you, If you are serious with withdrawal, you will simply deposit on betnaija and withdraw. No harm in doing that. And maybe you want to sell to people as a trap, so they will be the one to suffer
Re: Astropay Card For Sale by macphilip: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sowget.com is official AstroPay exchanger in Nigeria. You can us our platform to buy AstroPay voucher. You can also sell your AstroPay funds on Sowget, and receive Naira payment instantly within 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGZK1VlNlW8&t=180s

(1) (Reply)

1,500 Intercontinental Bank Staff Sacked, Over 1,000 More Resign / "Richard Branson Verdict On Doing Business In Nigeria " / Naira On A Free Fall, As Fg Set To Introduce N10,000, N20,000, N50,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.