Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? (2608 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (18+) / Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! / Using Erotic Inspirations Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2022
I am looking for HARDCORE erotic novels to read.

Any recommendations?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Should you be thinking of erotics at this present time of WW111 looming?

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by DonBenny77(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Masturbation kills your soul, take note

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2022
DonBenny77:
Masturbation kills your soul, take note

Do you know where I can get them?

I have been craving to read them. I haven't recovered from the last one I read.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Should you be thinking of erotics at this present time of WW111 looming?

My needs first. Not my business.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Zonefree(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My needs first. Not my business.
What if missile from Kremlin come hit you for house where you dey read erotic novels and masturbating? Wetin you wan tell God, Uyai?

18 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Elmojiid(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2022
No mind them.. Them be hypocrite.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by heniford2: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Like how tongue deep fetish, or crazy soul breath erotic hit me up
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by DonBenny77(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Used to have that link, will search through my bookmarks later then quote you.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Stargurl20(f): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What was the name? From what site can I get it? Lemme use it to pass time since ASUU and FG has refused to resolve their unending wahala
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any recommendations?

Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Stargurl20(f): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
There's one hard copy erotic novel I have. It's about all these Dark hunters. So erotic written by Keyon Sherilyn or so... They are also in series. The serie I read was that of Night pleasure which Amanda and Kyrian of Thrace were the protagonists. So captivating and erotic. U can get it from online site but it can only be bought with Us dollars I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Raalsalghul: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any recommendations?

You don start again? undecided

Meanwhile, how the wedding prep? cheesy

It's getting closer, you know.

Let me guess, you want an erotic novel to perfect how to do the do on wedding night. grin
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
heniford2:
Like how tongue deep fetish, or crazy soul breath erotic hit me up

Meaning?
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Why? undecided

I want to read and enjoy myself.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You don start again? undecided

Meanwhile, how the wedding prep? cheesy

It's getting closer, you know.

Let me guess, you want an erotic novel to perfect how to do the do on wedding night. grin

Wedding prep is fine o. kiss

I don't do wedding night bullshit. Been on it since the days of yore. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I want to read and enjoy myself.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by heniford2: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Meaning?
get a life my friend

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

What was the name? From what site can I get it? Lemme use it to pass time since ASUU and FG has refused to resolve their unending wahala

It's a hard cover book. I'll screenshot the book and send later.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Raalsalghul: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't do wedding night bullshit. Been on it since the days of yore. undecided

Lol, somehow I doubt the above.

For your matter ehn, the more you look the less you see.

As per the erotic novels, you can look up British author Jackie Collins.

Go through her Lucky Santagelo novels.

You should see what you're looking for or something close.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by LikeAking: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any recommendations?

No need to get any hardcore novel.

I can do all the hard core gist with you.

What I will give is greater than any book.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Jeon(f): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any recommendations?

➵Warnings: smut, virgin! dk, you may bust an uwu because I made this really sweet, mild swearing.

Lee didn’t understand how it happened or how he got the courage to ask you, but the simple, yet awkward question slipped out of his mouth before he had time to process or stop himself.
“ Have you had sex before? ”
His voice rung through the silent air and you froze, your fingers clenching around the book in your hands. You were both sitting on the couch, your legs comfortably laying across lee’s lap as you read your book. You hesitated, but slowly lowered the book to gaze at your boyfriend. You looked curious, wondering what he was thinking. You saw this moment coming, but you didn’t know when it would happen. Your eyes studied his.
His heart was pounding. Oh God, you’re beautiful . Even after all this time, any time you made eye contact with him, Lee felt his heart skid to a stop. He nervously watched as your cheeks slowly flushed a rosy pink at his personal question.
“I…uh. Well…yes.” You could feel the heat in your face building as you responded. You had to witness insecurity suddenly engulf your boyfriend and his eyes lowered down to your feet in his lap, a small frown on his lips. Your heart dropped .
“Just once. In high school.” You rushed to explain, “It was a mistake and we both knew it in the morning. It was nothing.”
Lee just nodded softly, unable to meet your eyes as he gave your feet in his lap an affectionate pat. He really didn’t have the right to get upset about it, but he was upset. He didn’t like the fact that some other boy got to touch you before he did. But there was nothing he could say, you didn’t even
know him back then.
“Why?” Your heart was beating slightly faster than usual. Where was this conversation going? Lee finally lifted his eyes to meet yours, his cheeks still slightly flushed.
He could never admit to you the downright lustful thoughts he had been having about you recently. In the early stages of your relationship, his love-struck thoughts about you were as pure as freshly fallen snow. He daydreamed about kissing you, cuddling with you, all of those angelic things. Yet suddenly, he found himself fantasizing about things a lot more
sensual. He began noticing your body in a completely different way than he had before. While he still wanted to softly kiss your neck, he also wanted to mark it as his and spread purple blotches around on your beautiful skin. He found himself wanting to grip your thighs and feel your perfect breasts. The thoughts quickly became dirtier and more lewd and suddenly, Lee found himself drenched in sexual desire. His nights after practice were often filled with him desperately trying to relieve some of the pent-up lust by touching himself, and although it gave him some relief, the desire always came hurdling back the next time he saw you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jeon:

➵Warnings: smut, virgin! dk, you may bust an uwu because I made this really sweet, mild swearing.

Lee didn’t understand how it happened or how he got the courage to ask you, but the simple, yet awkward question slipped out of his mouth before he had time to process or stop himself.
“ Have you had sex before? ”
His voice rung through the silent air and you froze, your fingers clenching around the book in your hands. You were both sitting on the couch, your legs comfortably laying across lee’s lap as you read your book. You hesitated, but slowly lowered the book to gaze at your boyfriend. You looked curious, wondering what he was thinking. You saw this moment coming, but you didn’t know when it would happen. Your eyes studied his.
His heart was pounding. Oh God, you’re beautiful . Even after all this time, any time you made eye contact with him, Lee felt his heart skid to a stop. He nervously watched as your cheeks slowly flushed a rosy pink at his personal question.
“I…uh. Well…yes.” You could feel the heat in your face building as you responded. You had to witness insecurity suddenly engulf your boyfriend and his eyes lowered down to your feet in his lap, a small frown on his lips. Your heart dropped .
“Just once. In high school.” You rushed to explain, “It was a mistake and we both knew it in the morning. It was nothing.”
Lee just nodded softly, unable to meet your eyes as he gave your feet in his lap an affectionate pat. He really didn’t have the right to get upset about it, but he was upset. He didn’t like the fact that some other boy got to touch you before he did. But there was nothing he could say, you didn’t even
know him back then.
“Why?” Your heart was beating slightly faster than usual. Where was this conversation going? Lee finally lifted his eyes to meet yours, his cheeks still slightly flushed.
He could never admit to you the downright lustful thoughts he had been having about you recently. In the early stages of your relationship, his love-struck thoughts about you were as pure as freshly fallen snow. He daydreamed about kissing you, cuddling with you, all of those angelic things. Yet suddenly, he found himself fantasizing about things a lot more
sensual. He began noticing your body in a completely different way than he had before. While he still wanted to softly kiss your neck, he also wanted to mark it as his and spread purple blotches around on your beautiful skin. He found himself wanting to grip your thighs and feel your perfect breasts. The thoughts quickly became dirtier and more lewd and suddenly, Lee found himself drenched in sexual desire. His nights after practice were often filled with him desperately trying to relieve some of the pent-up lust by touching himself, and although it gave him some relief, the desire always came hurdling back the next time he saw you.

Lol. Nice try.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Jeon(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Nice try.
should I continue?grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by goldbim(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Raalsalghul:

grin grin You can say that again..not close to it..even more than what she needs..Lucky /Lady Boss ..especially some of Gino's escapades ..
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Raalsalghul: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
goldbim:
grin grin You can say that again..not close to it..even more than what she needs..Lucky /Lady Boss ..especially some of Gino's escapades ..

I see, a person of culture.

Then, I used to think those James Hadley Chase novels were the real deal until I came across Lucky.

I'm still surprised till today that Jackie Collins is British.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by goldbim(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

I see, a person of culture.

Then, I used to think those James Hadley Chase novels were the real deal until I came across Lucky.

I'm still surprised till today that Jackie Collins is British.
same here. I give it up to her when it comes to exposing Hollywood's nasty secrets and celebrity lifestyles..she writes in a way that makes you feel present..Too bad,all that talent is in the grave cry cry..Her work lives on forever.!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Rawhumper(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Hi ya, happy new year.

Am a fan of it......I can send u some I have written via email.

Stay tight

���quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=110499881]I am looking for HARDCORE erotic novels to read.

Any recommendations? [/quote]
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Clachi(f): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lucky Santagelo is quite erotic, yet I was mostly carried away by the theme , still have the hard copy, the suspense alone will make you run through the leaflet...,....., though it's voluminous.........�� A sweet page-turner

Raalsalghul:

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Clachi(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by Favaman(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any recommendations?

Got some, it Is in PDF format.

Not free.
Re: Where Can I Get Hardcore Erotic Novels? by kapelvej: 2:15am On Jun 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Impregnated This Lady? How Did It Happen? / Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? / Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.