Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? (733 Views)

What Is UBA BANK Ach Routing Number / UBA - The Stealing Must Stop! / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ekez(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2022
For the past three days now
I have not been able to transfer funds.
The shitty app keep telling me that I have exceed my transfer limit or visit any of there branch near me.
I've tried using POS but...........
Ok, yesterday I paid a visit to there branch,
They said that I can actually do it myself via their self service option on their mobile app.
Since yesterday I've been trying to upgrade the transfer limit ,
But to no avail.
People I am tired of UBA.

1 Like

Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ammishaddai: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Ekez:
For the past three days now
I have not been able to transfer funds.
The shitty app keep telling me that I have exceed my transfer limit or visit any of there branch near me.
Ok, yesterday I paid a visit to there branch,
They said that I can actually do it myself via their self service option on their mobile app.
Since yesterday I've been trying to upgrade the transfer limit ,
But to no avail.
People I am tired of UBA.
Change bank na... undecided
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Valnel: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Nope,
Access
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Lodge a serious complaint..
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ekez(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lodge a serious complaint..
I sent mail to them but no reply
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2022
UBA is a useless bank under romance section.
It is well O. undecided
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ekez(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Change bank na... undecided
if I fit go through this wan ehh,
I no go look back
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ekez(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
UBA is a useless bank under romance section.
It is well O. undecided
guy I just confuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ekez(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
I cannot transfer nor withdraw my own money again.
Which kind country be this
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Ammishaddai: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Ekez:
if I fit go through this wan ehh,
I no go look back
Bros ,do yourself a favor and leave that bank . It's not by force to continue banking with people who don't value your worth as a customer.

1 Like

Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Ekez:
I sent mail to them but no reply
Sue them..
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by Deborah98(f): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria banks aff tire me. Na so one wonderful bank hang my airtime for good 24 hours,if you don't message them they won't act. Lubbish.
Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Bro the fault is from u not the bank. U can use your card to increase your transfer limit. Below is a screenshot on how to go about it. Very simple.

Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by KingOfTheDamned: 5:36am On Mar 02, 2023
Yes it is.

UBA IS TRASH USELESS AND RUBBISH
CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT THERE AND RUN FOR YOUR SANITY

If you are coming into Nigeria for the first time and reading this pls avoid UBA bank at all costs

2 Likes

Re: Is UBA The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria??? by frankmoney(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Yes it is.

UBA IS TRASH USELESS AND RUBBISH
CLOSE YOUR ACDOUNT THERE AND RUN FOR YOUR SANITY

If you are coming into Nigeria for the first time and reading this pls avoid UBA bank at all costs
totally agree with you . I'm moving my money out asap

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Exporting Foodstuffs From Nigeria To UK In 2023 / Making 2k-3k Naria Every Day � Prime Share / Serious Investors Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.