Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (97764 Views)

6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Michelle70(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

Where was the world in:
Iraq
Libya
Sudan
Vietnam
Afghan
and even Nigeria
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Are you asking me? Headslammer?
That's what I thought. Hypocrite.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boss469:
If you support communist, you are evil
Another western fed shill..do you even truly understand what communism is?
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
BKayy:

Wait a minute.
I didn't notice that there was a "wounded person" in that picture. Maybe because we are used to seeing pictures of real wounded people in Nigerian news and they are not termed graphics.

Imagine calling someone on ordinary bandage "wounded"
If they are not termed graphic..

Whose fault is that?

That you have an appetite for blood and destruction..

Does that mean everyone should have?

Your sensibilities is not a yardstick..

For measuring whether or not a picture meets the criteria to be termed graphic..

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:

Haha so no be only me ready to go fight that Putin! grin
Comrade i ready oo, how far na

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by NoQualmz: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
BKayy:
Stupid OP, what is graphics about this picture?

Don't you know that this picture looks better than the best parts of Lekki?

See this Ipob fool.

You most times post without ur brain

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Remman(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is exercising his powers on a little country but he's forgot the outcome of this... The blood of the innocents will bring him down! like it did to Abacha and Hitler. He'll be disgraced at last.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:

This is why Ukraine is still hesitant on penning an agreement with nato ( let's be honest, nato is the USA and the UK period!)
Even USA with all the NATO noises will not risk Warsaw for NY
USA can only attack countries that can't hit her back
Check all Russia military attack are with Russia border
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:
If you are not fit to fight then bow and leave. Defending your territories against a former Soviet Union is not a good tactics. Take the bull by the horn. Send your missels to Iran.. Send another one to China. And resounding NC to North Korea. NATO my foot.
Incoherent ramblings.. angry
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by NoQualmz: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
DarkJeddi:
If they are not termed graphic..

Whose fault is that?

That you have an appetite for blood and destruction..

Does that mean everyone should have?

Your sensibilities is not a yardstick..

For measuring whether or not a picture meets the criteria to be termed graphic..

Pls don’t mind the edioot

He behaves like the terrorists he supports. Ipob dung

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Germi9:

Comrade i ready oo, how far na

Dey go I dey follow you for back grin

Seriously if them announce am for real I swear I go permutate my life for it. 50/50 after taking our local bulletproof
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nairobi33:

That's what I thought. Hypocrite.

I thought the same...
Terrorist.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia's insecurity leading to war against Ukraine and will America watch as they became the mouthpiece to Ukraine before this invasion

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by CEOKmotors: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
OMG embarassed

Make Ukraine give us free visa and a guarantee of being a citizens after we win. Me I ready to go and defend my father land in Ukraine oh sad

Man has been facing hunger war for weeks now.

Baba, I second you o.
We can't let Putin destroy our father's land grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by olioxx(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nairobi33:

Do you know how many civilians & children bombed to pieces by America in Iraq & Syria? Millions.
I have said it many many times that the psychology the British played on Africa especially Nigeria is still working. If there is any war I have followed, it should be the UKUSA vs Iraqi war.
How will you go to war against a country simply because you THOUGHT they have weapons of mass destruction?
Infact UKUSA bypass UN security vote to fight Iraq, after the war UKUSA found nothing, yet no apologies.
US & NATO became afraid of Ghadaffi because he wanted pan arabism, he wanted to use Libyan gold and oil wealth to created a unified currency. He sent away the US military base in his country, but then NATO plotted against him, killed him and installed a pro Western government and the Libya has never remained the same again.
US and NATO are terrible entities, they destabilize and conquer, most people don't see this, yet blame Russia like no tomorrow.
No country is a saint, every country fight for there interest.

15 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by kansoboy: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:
OMG embarassed

Make Ukraine give us free visa and a guarantee of being a citizens after we win. Me I ready to go and defend my father land in Ukraine oh sad

Man has been facing hunger war for weeks now.

Lol...father land keh?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

I thought the same...
Terrorist.
No regret.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rich or poor. War doesn't recognize the status but the final destination matters. Give your life to Jesus today. There won't be WW3 by the Grace of God.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by AbdulCLO: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
RUSSIA

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
There is a foreign station dedicated to the ukraine vs russia war. Goto youtube and search for it. It is live and non stop. 24/7
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:
I blame Putin for this.. May his generation never know peace..
wawwwwwwa
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Too bad of Russia. For those supporting Russia fir fear of NATO attacks, Are u aware that Poland, Romania are boundary nations of Russia and are in NATO. Have the US used any of them to attack Russia?
Oohh, oohh. You want Russia to wait and allow themselves to be surrounded abi. shocked
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
kansoboy:

Lol...father land keh?

Lol yes oh grin
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Walkee: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hanks0000:

Why can't Putin recognise the fact that Ukraine doesn't wanna be their bitch.
but he wants to be US bitch? Well they don't even have a choice. Mexico too wouldn't a choice if they tried to simp for Russia
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Prosperous111(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Baba, I second you o.
We can't let Putin destroy our father's land grin

I swear grin
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
wawwwwwwa

Cry baby Cry
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Double0h7(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
I am not condoning what Russia is doing but would any country sit back and allow it's neighbour to join their enemies?

If Ireland was to join China now and allow China to build military base there, I wonder if the UK would give them their sovereignty and sit back while China aims missiles at the UK. This shit is hypocrisy by the West.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by F117nighthawk: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
With all the useless noise america and it's leaders make all over the place, they can't challenge Russia and putin invading Ukraine, he annex Crimea nothing was done now Ukraine, its only 3rd world countries America can only harass, shame on them
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Prosperous111:

Dey go I dey follow you for back grin

Seriously if them announce am for real I swear I go permutate my life for it. 50/50 after taking our local bulletproof
Look for the email,i will draft the letter and even advise them on our local bullet proof (odeshi )
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
tonididdy:
The only solution is diplomacy.

Ukraine and Russia should sit and talk like neighbors.
Do not allow the West to destroy your families.

Em!

The war has started already oo
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Roon9:
Who can stop Putin?? Biden is a spineless beatch grin
Yes

Even China is with Putin so Ukraine should beg

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Walkee:
but he wants to be US bitch? Well they don't even have a choice. Mexico too wouldn't a choice if they tried to simp for Russia
Mexico simp for Russia?
Has!
That day must not happen oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.