Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates (27549 Views)

Why Do Countries Evacuate Citizens In War Countries / Terror Threat: US Moves To Evacuate Citizens, Embassy Staff From Nigeria / Nigeria Loses As Russia-Ukraine War Escalates Global Oil Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron infested shithole like this.

Despite the war in Ukraine, i am sure it might still be safer than this shithole.

Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by wwwtortoise(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Future unfulfilled tense.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Boyooosa(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wow
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by reidkrugger(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Who go gree come back?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Focusmind: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
A trader friend of mine told me that his cousin that is in Ukraine, doing his masters said that he is not coming back. He called him to get update and to know how safe the place is but the young man said he would stay put as the place he staying is safe.

As a student, he works with the city's waste evacuation department
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by internet: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
They will use #900bn to evecuate them just watch and see. Office don set
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by onikoyikosoko: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
tydi:
Pls they should do oo Cus my little cousin is there . God keep him safe!!! this government with much talk and no action

A popular say in yoruba ( Ogun a gbo tele, kin pa a aro)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Truvelisback(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron infested shithole like this.

Despite the war in Ukraine, i am sure it might still be safer than this shithole.
The war Nigerians are facing is severe hunger, poverty, hardship and insecurity.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by jojo1415: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evacuate them to where?....abeg is better for them to be a refugee in an European country than to come back to this deluded country called Nigeria cry

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Mooh247: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Oga speak for yourself and your region.... Where I stay isn't all you described

Our Ukrainian based brothers and sisters are welcomed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by ohosi4real(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
What is the different infact Ukraine more better and safer than Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Prosperous111(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sergio101:
grin

Exactly.....they will come back home to meet our everyday latent tribal war

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Outta here!!!

We dey come

Okay sir. Abeg no forget to service our super tucanos or before Dem dispatch am grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by TheiaTalks: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
wink2015:
This is belated.

Very, super-duper, extra, over belated undecided I don't even know what to say...but better late than never maybe and hopefully intentions will become actions hopefully undecided
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Instead u should recruit land Nigerian willing youths Army to join the Ukraine force

This Minister follow Enjoy this government on a low key
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by dreyboard(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

After all , they are not forcing them to come, and it's anyone among them that want to come back will do so, there's a war in a country and our government want to evacuate her citizens from them and you are still complaining again, if they didn't do so, you people will still complain..., I'm not a fan of this government, but this is commendable

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by onikoyikosoko: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Focusmind:
A trader friend of mine told me that his cousin that is in Ukraine, doing his masters said that he is not coming back. He called him to get update and how safe but the young said he would stay put as the place he staying is safe.

He works with the city's waste evacuation department

He might be safe for now. My advice to him , is to get plan B oooo.......if the war deepens, na Europeans dem go allow to pass through the borders ooooo, I don talk my own o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by stagger: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
I hope that those who are drumming up the thoughts of secession now know what to expect. There are ways to agitate for what is rightfully yours. Armed conflict and unknown gunmen is not part of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Dhury: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Only Nigerian please . Ibo should wait for biafrans airline.
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by TheiaTalks: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

A popular say in yoruba ( Ogun a gbo tele, kin pa a aro)

Az in undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by chubbypearl(f): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by ekukeku(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
I will advise Dem to find a way to survive dere, hunger war has started in Nigeria for long tym, plz be save my fellow Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
angryJ
You will not understand why I am laffing
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by Antoeni(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
We Have Nuclear Weapon to Subdue Putin

Says Alhaji Lai Muhammed:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by twinke209(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigerians living there won't even agree to come back because the situation is even worst
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
ekukeku:
I will advise Dem to find a way to survive dere, hunger war has started in Nigeria for long tym, plz be save my fellow Nigerian
Hunger war
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by DomoSabs(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron Pablo Escobar Kyari infested shithole like this. From frypan to fire sad

Comrade, reduce the volume of your set small na grin
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by NoQualmz: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
taiwotimitt:
I'm sure they might not want to come. most might even use the opportunity seek asylum in Poland

U gerrit
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by ndo1: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Who go want come back here?
Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by humberjade: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigerians can lament sha grin...when they were yet to make this announcement, people were abusing Abike Dabiri....now that they have announced the "evacuation of those that are willing to leave"...people still dey complain. Nigerians are very difficult to satisfy...even Jesus would have had it rougher as Christ if He had been born in Nigeria. cheesy

So people will rather have them shelled, than at least come back home to safety and relaunch?

I will just suggest anyone who loves his life over there should at least relocate to safer regions...far away from the region under contention. Although, there is no guarantee it won't later escalate beyond those regions.

Putin doesn't care about anyone o....hand don dey itch am tey tey...now wey him see oppurtunity, he is willing to go all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates by kingthreat(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Evacuate to where exactly? Bring them back to bandits, Bokoharam , Iswap, ritualist, fake cope turned tailor and drug baron Pablo Escobar Kyari infested shithole like this. From frypan to fire sad

Foolish talk. You hate your country so much that you prefer a war torn country to it. Someone like you will prefer your Davido to your father because Davido is giving you the money your dad didn't. No sense of loyalty, your principles belongs to the dogs.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) / Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election / ‘Government Of Fulani’ - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.