Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. (2002 Views)

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
So it has become a wailing sound even sung more than the national anthem. Men are wondering why women of today are not like their mothers.

They want to have wives like their mothers cos their mothers "suffered" for them and the family and wore suffer head like a badge of honor to prove to society that she was a virtuous woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
You will hear things like "your father never did this to or for me, excuse me ma, it was your perogative to stay with such a man. Sometimes I think some women of old deliberately raised their sons horribly so it can be another woman's headache with the hope that she has been groomed to soak in all the dysfunction she pumped him with.

Most times their mothers are enablers of the their terrible behavior . Ever heard of the statement " na man"? Na dem.They leave their sons with no proper guidance to blend and find his way to becoming a man ,after all "na man".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Jeon(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by theophorus(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Out of the abundance of the Mind, the hand wrote.
When your mum was only a rag to your Dad, you will think every other Mum was same. But when you see the Virtuous woman of Prov. 31 in your Mum you will definitely wish your Wife is like that.

Between those ladies whose Father were very Bad should stop thinking all Fathers are like their Father.

#Peace

12 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by recieve(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
So lame
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Op so you don’t want a hubby like your dad? Seems your mom made a mistake marrying your dad .

Anyway yeah I want a wife like my mom and my mom was never a slave to my dad . It because of the great virtue she possessed as a wife and a mom

And sorry if your mom was a slave to your dad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Candidlady: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Some people won't like this

Lemme just chill n read comments

°°°°°°Mr kabiru pass me that water please°°°°°

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Some people won't like this

Lemme just chill n read comments

°°°°°°Mr kabiru pass me that water please°°°°°

the hit dogs are already hollering grin grin grin.

Funny enough it was even a man that made the Posts grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:
Op so you don’t want a hubby like your dad? Seems your mom made a mistake marrying your dad .

Anyway yeah I want a wife like my mom and my mom was never a slave to my dad . It because of the great virtue she possessed as a wife and a mom

See as you turn the table. Chai...correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
the hit dogs are already hollering grin grin grin.

Funny enough it was even a man that made the Posts grin

And you believe him?
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Truvelisback(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm Cumming.
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

And you believe him?
It makes alot of sense. I see many nerves are wrecking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
I wonder if such mothers are proud to have raised sons who want to end up married to women who would tolerate the same level of abuse they did. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:

Virtue of tolerance ,yes sir attitude , compromise , forgiveness, patience, selflessness, giving without expecting anything in return,never putting herself first but only her children , husband and husband's people in that order .

Any other virtue? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It makes alot of sense. I see many nerves are wrecking.

What about your mum. Does she fall in this category too?
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I wonder if such mothers are proud to have raised sons who want to end up married to women who would tolerate abuse the way they did. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't know about that ,but I do know they are not remorseful.

My aunt was accused of using charm for her husband because she made him a better human being who takes accountability and responsibility for his actions. Especially on the health , lifestyle and grooming part.lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:
1. Op so you don’t want a hubby like your dad? Seems your mom made a mistake marrying your dad .

2.Anyway yeah I want a wife like my mom and my mom was never a slave to my dad . It because of the great virtue she possessed as a wife and a mom

1. Why would anyone in his/her sane mind want a partner much like his/her ďad or mum? undecided

2. Care to list some of those virtues you claim your mum had so we can better analyze the core reason behind this claim of yours? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

What about your mum. Does she fall in this category too?
she doesn't have a DIL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I don't know about that ,but I do know they are not remorseful.

My aunt was accused of using charm for her husband because she made him a better human being who takes accountability and responsibility for his actions. Especially on the health , lifestyle and grooming part.lol
And how did your aunt fare about living her life basically parenting what was supposed to be her own husband?, undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why would anyone in their sane minds want a partner much like their ďad or mum? undecided

2. Care to list some of those virtues you claim your mum had so we can better analyze the core reason behind this claim of yours? undecided
The virtues would probably mirror a woman who has no life of her own and sacrificed all for the family like the ones i mentioned above.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Truvelisback(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
The dude na Idiot. Na people like dis dem wife dey control like t.V stations.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
she doesn't have a DIL.

What is a DIL?
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And how did your aunt fare about living her life basically parenting what was supposed to be her own husband?, undecided
She is a strong woman. But me nor get that strength. He is better than when they first got married. Visited her during Christmas and we got talking ,I was like you try o .

I guess na that one make us bad ,as we nor wan raise adults and fix them . grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Blablamalala:

What is a DIL?
Daughter in-law.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The virtues would probably mirror a woman who has no life of her own and sacrificed all for the family like the ones i mentioned above.

No wonder that Post made sense to you. Well am sorry for having being brought up by such a mother.
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by BlaqJosh: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sounds like a SIMPle man
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by fikayormi(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Virtue of tolerance ,yes sir attitude , compromise , forgiveness, patient, selflessness, giving without expecting anything in return,never putting herself first but only her children , husband and husband's people in that order .

Any other virtue? undecided

Ask google . Next pls ?
Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladycewhy:
She is a strong woman. But me nor get that strength. He is better than when they first got married. Visited her during Christmas and we got talking ,I was like you try o .
I guess na that one make us bad ,as we nor wan raise adults and fix them . grin
To accomplish that, she likely had to give up on herself and her dreams as a person. That is not a marriage but an adult-parenting gig... no one wants that kind of life sentence. undecided

She is lucky it turned out well in her case because for the vast majority, it never does and regret is all that waits at the end of it all for them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
fikayormi:

Ask google . Next pls ?
lol.

So you don't know the virtues but just want to yap and bark?

There is no next ,I created this thread ,if your brain capacity wasn't ready to handle the conversation you should have scrolled down bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mean while, why do some ladies smell horribly down there. Ladycewhy? Is it because their mum didn't teach them hygine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuIY6FtBSQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Ladycewhy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
To accomplish that, she likely had to give up on herself and her dreams as a person. That is not a marriage but an adult-parenting gig... no one wants that kind of life sentence. She is lucky it turned out well in her case because for the vast majority, it never does and regret is all that waits at the end of it all for them. undecided

My dear ,like I said she is trying,I just don't want to say more but I think I made a thread about trying to fix an adult man. It's no woman's responsibility , if he didn't get the proper upbringing ,it's not your place to teach him. That's too much burden to carry .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Want Wives Like Their Mothers. by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
theophorus:
Out of the abundance of the Mind, the hand wrote.
When your mum was only a rag to your Dad, you will think every other Mum was same. But when you see the Virtuous woman of Prov. 31 in your Mum you will definitely wish your Wife is like that.

Between those ladies whose Father were very Bad should stop thinking all Fathers are like their Father.
#Peace
The Proverbs 31 idea of a virtuous woman is just that, an idea. If you ever actually took time to read through the proverb for yourself, you would have realized that instead she is a woman backed by at least 15 slaves/employees of her own whose expenses she also takes care of - a CEO or company. That kind of woman has to either come from a billionaire background or be married to one herself in order to accomplish all she and her troop are written of in that Proverb. undecided

So next time you are tempted to speak of the virtuous woman, make sure you are able to afford her first. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Bites Testicles Of Level 300 Student While Using The Toilet - Video / SS3 Boy Proposes To Girlfriend After WAEC Exam, Friend Pops Bottle Of Wine / Pastor David Ibiyeomi Is Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.