Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Cyber Cafe To Trading Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cyber Cafe To Trading Room (1440 Views)

A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe / Add-on Services For a Cyber-cafe (Apart from Net Browsing) / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by nwakatiri: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please house i want to turn my cyber-cafe into a trading room, does anyone know the address or how i can contact the company that helps cyber-cafe owners turn it into a trading room.

I am tired of this cafe business because it is too demanding and gives no returns at all, you have keep bringing money from somewhere to run the business, it is really frustrating.
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by megik: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
cyber cafe business is becoming a burden to people who own them as many Nigerians now have computer and internet at home.
There's this company called Cashmoney trading company, i know of a man whose cafe was converted into a trading room. They are selective ie you must have a nice office and at least #250,000.
It is not every one that can afford it, but if you can and you know your cafe is nice you can contact them at cashmoneytrading@yahoo.com. It is really rewarding and stress free
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
Na wa for some Nigerians for deception!!!!!!

They will use left mouth to raise a question and use right mouth to answer the Question
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by shanda(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
Who are these fools deceiving ?
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by bigfat01: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2011
[size=15pt]what is trading room[/size]
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by erniewhez(m): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2011
lol! I almost fell for this, pls some1 enlighten us here pls, , how real is trading room and how does it worK?
Re: Cyber Cafe To Trading Room by Akinrogun(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

What Processes Are Involved In A Dry Cleaning Process / Setting Up Dry Cleaning Business For Dummies / 21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.