Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show (23770 Views)

MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / What Is The Appropriate Measure Of Maggi In A Soup Or Stew? / Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Ennyholar: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Grand Finale of the south west edition of the Maggi Ota Lenu Cooking Show targeted at young aspiring cooks from the south western part of Nigeria took place In Lagos on Saturday, 19th February, 2021.

The final stage of the competition saw top three contestants (Olayinka Lawal, Bukola Komolafe and Praise Okereafor) prepare a celebratory meal. The judge's on the show were Ofada boy, Kehinde Bankole and Lateef Adedimeji with KieKie as the show host.

The competition saw 12 young cooks emerge from the pop-up kitchen competition which was staged in 6 south west Nigeria cities (Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Akure, Ilorin and Ife).

However Praise Okereafor emerge the Winner, Olayinka taking the second place and Bukola in the third place. They were rewarded with cash prizes of ₦1,000,000, ₦500,000 and ₦250,000 respectively.

Maggi O Ta Lenu Cooking Show highlights the rich West Nigeria as well as culinary dexterity of the people of South provide healthy lifestyles.

You can watch the grand finale below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_tGp1P-bg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Mariangeles(f): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Men that can cook tend to be very good at it.

63 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
I really wish I have such cooking skills.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Mariangeles(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abiodunspectre:
I really wish I have such cooking skills.

If you’re willing to try, it’s possible to learn.

Just start with the simplest of meals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by OBALOLA55(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
DEVELOPERS ARE DOMINATING US IN OUR OWN LAND angry

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

If you’re willing to try, it’s possible to learn.

Just start with the simplest of meals.

I can make rice and noodles perfectly �

2 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abiodunspectre:

I can make rice and noodles perfectly �

You’re trying with the rice o, but noodles do not count. cheesy
Hindomi ki n se ounje. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by paduzman: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fantastic, imagine using cooking to chop beta money, really make sense o grin

6 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by verybadmouth(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whitemoney for win am if he contest

4 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Whazar(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Okoro win SW competition chai

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Aderewah: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
See? Yorubas are non tribalistic. After this ibo woman had spent time in the west and learning to cook without plenty vegetable and periwinkle like her unrefined tribespeople, she had an opportunity to win a cooking competition. Ibos will rather chew jeans than let a yorubs win anything in their barren land. I've never seen such hateful and backward race. I spit on okoro flat head.

Any okoro that quote me will fall to esn this weekend.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by CheapWebsite1: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by PheelzAlmighty: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by mrvitalis(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Akwa Ibom boy won in south east ...Igbo own in south west ..hmm

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by pocohantas(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nice one. Cooking shows used to be a thing way back. Whenever they are coming to the SE, I would go back to my village and contest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by themes009(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin
Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by doubleE70: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
nice one .

1 Like

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by verybadmouth(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
No discrimination and tribalism in the best region in Nigeria. Everyone is a winner. Congratulations brother.

21 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by big7: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
We move.

If you are here to tribalize this may one nuke from Russia land on your tribalistic head.

Abụ m nwa afọ

7 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by OBALOLA55(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Aderewah:
See?
WE MUST REPORT THEM TO OBA OF LAGOON

5 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by astute28: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congrat praise we are proud of you

3 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Mophor: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by sohehi6779: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations to you..... congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by tillaman(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Otalenu
Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Ulunne777(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Igbo amaka

Harrison Gwamnishu is still purging from the Egusi soup he ate at "Iya Ibeji's restaurant"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are a grandmaster of stupidity
Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Benwallt(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
I love his courage knowing fully well that he is competing in his region and he still came out top. Thanks to the judges to who rise above pettiness. Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Topzee109: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
that doesn't stop nairaland Igbos from insulting Yoruba, sometimes I wonder if these people are different from the Igbo I meet I'm real life

10 Likes

Re: Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show by Afam4eva(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
Akwa Ibom boy won in south east ...Igbo own in south west ..hmm
It just shows you that when it comes to cooking = Calabar > Igbo > Others.

Na play i dey oo. na Igbo cook pass grin

17 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most / Artise Maame Engages In Chewing Gum Marathon To Set Guinness World Records / Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.