Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Falz Reacts To The Push For Him To Run For Presidency - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Reacts To The Push For Him To Run For Presidency (130 Views)

Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To The Push For Him To Run For Presidency by Ayinesongya3: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Folarin Falana, also known as Falz, has responded to calls for him to run for president in 2023.

Falz, who has been at the vanguard of good governance activism, including the EndSARS campaign, has been asked by fans to start or join a political party with other young agitators and declare for president.

However, the “This is Nigeria” rapper stated in a podcast with Lola Oj that he has no political ambitions and has no aspirations to run for President of Nigeria.

According to the actor cum comedian, all he desires is for everything to be great in the country, adding that things are upside down and needs to be fixed in the country.

Falz said:

“Being a President, I’ve never thought about it, it’s not part of the plans. I’m just a well wisher that wants everything to be ok in this country.

“I look around me and I see everything is upside down and I don’t think we should be existing like this as a people.

“There’s an entire array of greatness we’re supposed to walk into, but we’re dragging our feet, that’s the problem.”

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Holuwa Biotex / Entertainment: Who Is Your Favorite Rapper ? / Let's Celebrate A Living Hero @75 - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.