Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (56683 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by Awesometouch1: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
smallsmall:

Britain is still a Nuclear Power, so it still has to be respected.
A British Merchant Ship being seized, is different from seizing a Warship, like a Frigate!
but having said that, Iran too, has an appreciable Naval presense.

Turkey shooting down a Russia jet was defined as a MISTAKE, by Turkey. Apologies were made and the matter was allowed to die. Not that Russia would have started a war over such minor issue, since the offender accepted it was a mistake.
Mind you, both of them are "Allies" in Syria, against US and Israel.
Thanks for this update. We are talking about military and someone quoted me with reference to a merchant ship.
I have no record of that incidence or have forgotten so I took it that he was referring to a war ship, in line with our topic.
Anyway, I heard Russia imposed sanctions on Turkey after the downing of their jet. Why was that, despite the apology?
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by tony5(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
smallsmall:

They wanted to be pushed and US.NATO found a fool to push.
Now, they are repeating the benefit.

Putin was really angry today, this time around, for someone who is always super-cool and unemotional, always in control of his surrounding, l saw anger on his face today. He will teach these Zelensky President and his Cabinet a lesson.

He has offered that the Ukrainian Army surrender so that there will be less casualty, as he has no problem with the Ukrainian people, just the !diotic leaders America pushed them to elect.
I hope that Rebecca Nuland woman will remain in Ukrain right now, to distribute "freedom Cookies" to them or she don bail, as usual with Americans? grin
Sure , they never learned from Lybia who was pushed to remove a dictator and elect their Government, That country is now levelled now and NATO have the best use of their resources, USA and NATO are scammers but why would they want to move close to the Russian border of not for personal interest. I fear who no fear this western countries
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by Farid24224(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
naija4life247:

Ukraine will weep and cry blood. Finland and Sweden know better. If they try nonsense, Putin will walk to their Presidential Palace and handcuff their President. That's what is about to happen to Ukraine dummy President

Guy, that statement choke me.. grin grin grin
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by Awesometouch1: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2022
smallsmall:

Britain is still a Nuclear Power, so it still has to be respected.
A British Merchant Ship being seized, is different from seizing a Warship, like a Frigate!
but having said that, Iran too, has an appreciable Naval presense.

Turkey shooting down a Russia jet was defined as a MISTAKE, by Turkey. Apologies were made and the matter was allowed to die. Not that Russia would have started a war over such minor issue, since the offender accepted it was a mistake.
Mind you, both of them are "Allies" in Syria, against US and Israel.
I don't know from where you got your information about Turkey shooting down Russian jet but it was misleading. Furthermore, you idea of Turkey and Russia being on the same side on the Syrian conflict was also wrong. Jeeeez!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGOvsM4F0
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by fashrola(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dalil8:

Asin ehhnn

Invading Ukraine was like a walk in the park for Russian forces... So smooth.

They'll be done and dusted in the next 48hrs.

So how far about this? You just be displaying your foolishness on a public forum ....

Abi you be Putin Security chief? SMH
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by yommitte00(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Shut up if you don't know anytin
He no go be(tt)er for you. Amugbo
Re: Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine by yommitte00(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2023
He no go better for ur father
IvarDboneless:

Shut up if you don't know anytin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.