Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Say No To Every Dirty Thoughts And Rebuke Them In Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say No To Every Dirty Thoughts And Rebuke Them In Jesus Name (175 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Every Dirty Thoughts And Rebuke Them In Jesus Name by Hier(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Never allow any dirty thoughts into your mind. No matter how little or insignificant they may appear. Rebuke them by speaking God word. You must confess it with your mouth not with your heart only. Rebuke dirty and sinful thoughts by declaring with the mouth.

You can say I bind you in Jesus name, you must bind every single thoughts. You must keep binding and rebuking and flee from every appearance that steer unnecessary emotions. But everything begins from the mind and secondarily, fleeing scenes and staying away from anything that steer dirty emotions.

I pray God gives you rest on all side to overcome the storm of life in Jesus Name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Say No To Every Dirty Thoughts And Rebuke Them In Jesus Name by Hier(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2022
Keep rebuking until the burden leaves, you can't over rebuke, but you might under rebuke, there are some thoughts or feelings of weakness that might require repeated rebuking, mixed with a life of prayers
Re: Say No To Every Dirty Thoughts And Rebuke Them In Jesus Name by Hier(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Alright, how can a Christian live a righteous life in a wicked world

Apostle Arome Osayi once said the devil attacks when we are less active, and sorry to say this, if you are a Christian, you must cultivate the habit of waking up to pray at midnight, it is a must for every Christians. One can't be having nightmares and still love seeing those nightmares in the name of I'm sleeping, we need to rest, but when sleeping begins to become a means or an opportunity for the devil to sow tares

Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

I pray God gives us understanding and I decree open heaven over your life in Jesus Name and I pray that God gives you the grace to serve Him all the rest of your days in Jesus name, it is important one learn how to rebuke thoughts and by rebuking those thoughts, the

Alright, let's see this

James 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Every man is tempted because they are drawn away of their own lust, the devil sows that thought(sinful thoughts or desire), but the real temptation is, accepting the thought and playing along with the thought. Thoughts would keep coming, but controlling them is what makes the difference

So we must learn to know what goes into our heart, cause from the heart a lot of decisions emanates. The mind/thoughts could be all that matters

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Abnormal Behavior Of Using Makeup / Financial Advice For Pastors / Biggest, Largest Healing Crusade With Pastor Chris Heralded By Outpouring Of....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.