Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi (282 Views)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi by janefblog: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mother of two and daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahra Buhari-Indimi, diclosed that she had the opportunity of representing the youths during the presentation of the report by the Constitution Review Committee at the National Assembly on Wednesday February 23.

The Senate and House of Representatives are reviewing the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Minister for Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, Minister of Finance and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, Zahra Buhari-Indimi and ........... https://janefblog.com/constitution-review-i-represented-nigerian-youths-at-the-national-assembly-zahra-buhari-indimi/

Re: I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi by optionalY09: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
Represent Nigerian Youths when you father is representing Nigerien even as a Nigerian National.

As a matter of fact, who appointed you to represent Nigerian Youths

What is your track records and experience

I don’t think you are qualified.. so just keep your mouth short
Re: I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
And never spoke their minds
Re: I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
You do not represent me, but I believe you are more capable than Peter Obi
Re: I Represented Nigerian Youths At The National Assembly - Zahra Buhari-indimi by edochie12: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who send you

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal: Making Giant Strides In The Seat Of The Caliphate / Compromised By The Secret Police A Terrifying Inside Account Of A Secret Allianc / National Power Grid Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.