Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. (338 Views)

What Frustrate You The Most While Running Facebook Or Instagram Ads / Do You Have A Facebook Or Instagram Account With Huge Followers? / Earn N300 Per Day With Himarac By Sharing Ads On Facebook Or Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. by Robisky001(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hey, I need an active Facebook or Instagram page to buy. The page should be active and lively with at least 3K followers.

Dm me on WhatsApp 081 = 54* 192 = 240 I had to space the number to avoid bot banned.
Re: Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. by Robisky001(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Still on

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. by NikolaValenti: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Facebook is very popular right now, and you can buy cheap facebook accounts marketplace from any person or any other digital marketing site that provides you with this service. You can take an example from this marketing site, which sells you an existing account with over 1,000 friends in no time.
Re: Come In If You Have A Facebook Or Instagram For Sale. by Robisky001(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2022
NikolaValenti:
Facebook is very popular right now, and you can buy cheap facebook accounts marketplace from any person or any other digital marketing site that provides you with this service. You can take an example from this marketing site, which sells you an existing account with over 1,000 friends in no time.

I can't find the number of followers that is attached to them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer / A Step By Step On How To Make 200k Monthly In Nigeria / Why You Should Patronise Glopat Massage Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.