Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites (31606 Views)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / 150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by dre11(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
The Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies, Innocent Chukwuma, has so far received 109 cows from friends and associates, in support of his mother’s funeral. The contributors included banks, companies, individuals and others.

The Nnewi businessman and the manufacturer of Africa’s first automobile brand, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing, in the last few weeks have continued to receive different forms of support, including cow gifts which have risen to 109 as of Wednesday, February 23, 2022.

From the pictures obtained and information gathered from Anaedo TV, a makeshift ranch has been created behind Innoson’s palatial residence in Uru-Umudim Nnewi to secure most of the cows, which have continued to rise on a daily basis.

Some of the cow donors include Keystone bank, United Bank of Africa, Globus bank, Fidelity bank, Ifeanyi Obiako, Chinedu Agha, Chief Austin Emmanuel, Amobi Chikwendu, Smart Okafor, Emeka Ukachukwu, Dennis Ikegwuonu, Festus Arinze, Sam Ofordeme, Charles Esimone, Charles Okeke, Chinedu Okonkwo, Joseph Ugboaja, Chikaosoro Ojukwu, Ikem Obi, and many others.

Innoson’s mother, Nwayinkwo Chukwuma, Nee Akuba, who died on December 16, 2021, was survived by six children, including four males and two females.

Her burial rites kicked off on Thursday with a wake-keep at the residence of Late Chief Chukwuma Mojekwu, in Uru-Umudim, Nnewi.

Late Nwayinkwo was also the mother of Gabriel Chukwuma, aka Gabros, a businessman of international repute and notable football administrator.

PUNCH

Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by dre11(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
More

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by PENNYSWAP: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Men from the east

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Some people thought is only Obi Cubanna that can pull such number of cow.

Most business men from Southeast are closely knitted and support themselves in everything they do.

Am waiting to hear who will shout "ritual money" or "drug money". grin

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by MadamVanessa(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Low budget Cubana in terms of cows given to him for his mum's burial. grin But he supercedes Cubana in all dimensions and ramifications.

Anyways, I have natural love for Igbo men, but I love Ibibio men more. God bless them for me.

[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls is the party for the whole Nigerians or what? Nigerians I will keep laughing at your ignorance till the day some of you start thinking..

Will the 150 cows bring the woman back.. celebration celebration but your country is in a very paralysed shape..
Well it's his choice so good for him..
[/s]

shocked

It's his money, and it's her mom's burial he can choose to do anything with his money .

When you want to bury your mum, you can bury her as a pauper.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pls is the party for the whole Nigerians or what? Nigerians I will keep laughing at your ignorance till the day some of you start thinking..

Will the 150 cows bring the woman back.. celebration celebration but your country is in a very paralysed shape..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Suspect33(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
I though iPod banned cows in the S.E, ndi nzuzu, isi ajuo ha oyi grin grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by DoctorDree(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Either a form of gratitude or to seek favor
Nigerians no dey do things for free!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Mhykel217(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by chukwuibuipob: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
sad
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Massiveglory: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
I know GTBank will not send him one.
grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by handsomeyinka(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good gestures from friends and clients.

It is always good to be good mehn.

May Mama's wonderful Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

She was a good woman.
She lived a good life.

We remembered vividly, this interview by the Chairman of Innoson Group recently........

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Innoson Boss.
God bless our darling Daddy,

A man after God's heart.
Anyone that hates who God's love will never see any good thing in life.
No be curse
Na FACT!

Only if God doesn't love him... cool

Once again,
RIP Mama Innocent.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Masterkernel1: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hope GT Bank has donated theirs grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by LOVEGINO(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hardship really fire d cows cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
MASSIVE.
May Mama's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

christm386:
I was among oh, I gave him five ice fish
No be small money u spend o.
U do wells......

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by christm386: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
I was among oh, I gave him five ice fish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by OfoIgbo: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Did GTB join in donating cows?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Mopolchi: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Big burial
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by handsomeyinka(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Massiveglory:
I know GTBank will not send him one.
grin

He got this instead

7 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by omoadeleye(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
So cubana should go sit down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Adabilaal: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
I will surely attend
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Cantonese: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Waoh.

Gabros and Innoson, the same mama. No be small occassion. Gabros dey pull im own weight, Innoson dey pull im own weight. Expect plenty of cows, private jets and heavy ceremony in Nnewi.

14 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by FaceTanke: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
Beef

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by Investorozay: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's not his fault he made it
Rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by eedimo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
It is well
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by ecolime(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Another round of competition is about to start.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites by khalidibnwhalid: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
IPOB NEVER BAN FULANI COW ?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.