Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,139 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67609 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by nwajesus12(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

662 Likes 55 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by dawnomike(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all

Lalasticlala
This is seriously serious... Seems you are a christian; agree with your wife and pray as one out of this mess.

I am not discrediting what you said about her, but think twice before leaving your beautiful home for nonsense.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na u see shoe for market buy,na u know where e dey pain u.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
dawnomike:
This is seriously serious... Seems you are a christian; agree with your wife and pray as one out of this mess.

I am not discrediting what you said about her, but think twice before leaving your beautiful home for nonsense.

Thanks bro am a Christian but right now am in a state of unknown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by nwajesus12(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Bro I get your point. The journey is about 6 years now. Before I met her my income is 80k above most times 6 digits. I carefully observe this and the signs are obvious bro. She herself knows because we been having issue on it for years yet I kept on overlooking. Am just tired bro. So tired and exhausted
Omo!! Just pray harder, there is nothing my God cannot do.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by neonly: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:

Don't worry but d time it happens to u then u go know say dis world is full of principalities
Digital or analog principalities exist and it take d grace of God to proper with those kind of people around u
Maybe because u are doing well and all seems good you think everything is ordinary continue by the time yur village people get yur time you go know say kaki no leather

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice and I am not suggesting baba lawo.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by neonly: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
Omo!! Just pray harder, there is nothing my God cannot do.

Bible say resist d devil and he will flee from u
Those kind of people will not allow yur prayers to reach heaven they keep repelling it back most of them are called the accuser spiritually I may be wrong oooo but if OP says that the signs he notices nothing wrong in leaving d marriage
Most of dis girls Na only God know we're them don put head in d past or they been used for sub
I rest my case

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by neonly: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.

Agreed but na bar they make good husband hope u know dat

8 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ajailer(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
This life sef, only God can help cos if you hear some ppl challenge sef, e go b life say make u just exit am ursef Dey waka go heaven.

Op, it shall be well with you IJN. That na y person suppose enter serious prayer before he settle down with a woman cos many of dem sef, spirit Dey waka with them.

Pls don’t leave your wife if you both truly love each other. Prayer is the one and only true solution here. Make una both engage in it more. The devil is a liar.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by nwajesus12(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
neonly:

Don't worry but d time it happens to u then u go know say dis world is full of principalities
Digital or analog principalities exist and it take d grace of God to proper with those kind of people around u
Maybe because u are doing well and all seems good you think everything is ordinary continue by the time yur village people get yur time you go know say kaki no leather
I know who I am, no mortal or immortal can get me, shalom wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thank y'all

Lalasticlala

You didn't mention where you ever made it a discussion with her

Seat her down and tell her your findings

Let her know how you love her and your child

But you guy have to work together to get it right

Yes she is not aware, but if she is willing to come out of it, she needs your help

Both of you can wither the storm together pls

If you leave the one you know, how are you sure the next one will not be twice of her

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by TodayNAlways: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by thorpido(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
How many job applications have you and your wife processed in the last 2-3 years?

How many interviews have you attended?

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Richy4(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022

<<<<Before you got married to her I assume both of you had one little sex or the other right? And there was no complaint of business not improving before u eventually married her..

<<< U said that you were sick.. based on your write up, I assumed that you are self employed...I believe in high School, u were taught in business studies or Economics, that one of the disadvantages of sole proprietorship is that business/ finance nose dives in the event of death or sickness...

<<<Why would you allow people to brainwash you?... Assuming you were not sick, do you think your business would have suffered the financial crises it was facing now?... Even people that were not sick are suffering because of the pandemic...

<<<A lot of businesses have closed their doors to customers... The owners did not go about blaming their wives.. God gave you a good wife who stood by u, take care of her.. and stop starving her of sex...

<<<U can change your line of business... U can also dust your certificate and search for a job with a steady income... When things improves, u can start your own business again...

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
I thought majority of you folks do say Cultism and witchcraft does not exist sad .

You didn't mention your religion, but if you are a Christian, you already know the two grounds for divorce. Meaning it's wrong to divorce her based on the cult allegations. So you have to manage her like that, keep praying and seeking help. That's why it's good to inquire diligently before choosing a spouse, which you didn't do.

You didn't mention how she got entangled in whatever group she belongs to, wether it was from ancestral covenant or she joined it willingly. if she joined it willingly, hope she has confessed her mistakes and seek forgiveness. She should be patient because sometimes deliverance takes time. Also, only God knows if she's genuinely interested in quitting that group. If shes truly interested, then you have to be patient. She should continue to seek help, pray more and join a deliverance ministry.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Lostchild(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

1. You are under attack
2. Leaving her will not solve the problem.
3. You can never run from spiritual battles.
4. Your wife is not serious with prayers.
5. Both of you should turn prayer warriors at night.

Night (prayers) is the solution to all spiritual problems.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
At this point you need solutions, instead of going for more vision why not try to get a solution. Venture into other businesses and be prayerful and see how things goes from there.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Thanks bro am a Christian but right now am in a state of unknown.
First you Re not a Christian, instead you are one of those pagans out there who fancies hiding behind the "I am a Christian" flag. undecided

Second, according to you, since your Pastor's so-called vision turned out meaningless, this since your wife went on the suggested 3-day fast and nothing changed, you ought to have realized from that that the pastor's entire schpeel about your wife was of his own imaginings. undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
I really don't feel sorry for women but op I really pity your wife. I honestly feel she can read the nonsense you wrote. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Spiritual problem ko spiritual problem ni.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Gloriagee(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
kiss
tensazangetsu20:
I really don't feel sorry for women but op I really pity your wife. I honestly feel she can read the nonsense you wrote. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Spiritual problem ko spiritual problem ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I thought majority of you folks do say Cultism and witchcraft does not exist sad .

You didn't mention your religion, but if you are a Christian, you already know the two grounds for divorce. Meaning it's wrong to divorce her based on the cult allegations. So you have to manage her like that, keep praying and seeking help. That's why it's good to inquire diligently before choosing a spouse, which you didn't do.

You didn't mention how she got entangled in whatever group she belongs to, wether it was from ancestral covenant or she joined it willingly. if she joined it willingly, hope she has confessed her mistakes and seek forgiveness. She should be patient because sometimes deliverance takes time. Also, only God knows if she's genuinely interested in quitting that group. If shes truly interested, then you have to be patient. She should continue to seek help, pray more and join a deliverance ministry.

Thanks sis. You knows it's like having a spiritual husband kind of. They call them emere in Yoruba. She herself didn't know how she got herself there but I noticed she always dreams of water and dustbin most times.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

How many job applications have you and your wife processed in the last 2-3 years?

How many interviews have you attended?

Bro am not a job applicant. I've been in business for years even before I got married.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:

<<<<Before you got married to her I assume both of you had one little sex or the other right? And there was no complaint of business not improving before u eventually married her..

<<< U said that you were sick.. based on your write up, I assumed that you are self employed...I believe in high School, u were taught in business studies or Economics, that one of the disadvantages of sole proprietorship is that business/ finance nose dives in the event of death or sickness...

<<<Why would you allow people to brainwash you?... Assuming you were not sick, do you think your business would have suffered the financial crises it was facing now?... Even people that were not sick are suffering because of the pandemic...

<<<A lot of businesses have closed their doors to customers... The owners did not go about blaming their wives.. God gave you a good wife who stood by u, take care of her.. and stop starving her of sex...

<<<U can change your line of business... U can also dust your certificate and search for a job with a steady income... When things improves, u can start your own business again...

Yes bro we had sex before married but who knows. A lots of stuffs will be revealed after marriage sir. Ive been in business for years and Like I said my business doesn't require my presence. I can even travel outside the country and it'll going well.
I carefully observe this that's why I said it's obvious.
Thanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Needadvice200: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

What you don't know is bigger than you bro. Thanks anyway

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Yes bro we had sex before married but who knows. A lots of stuffs will be revealed after marriage sir. Ive been in business for years and Like I said my business doesn't require my presence. I can even travel outside the country and it'll going well.
I carefully observe this that's why I said it's obvious.
Thanks anyway
Your ideas are so pagan and bound in ignorance that I am afraid that it may be best to let you alone. -\

So, what do you plan on doing after you have abandoned your marriage? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
I have a solution for you pm me
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by perps24(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
It is well with you sir.please you and your wife should attend weekend deliverance at prayer city.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
perps24:
It is well with you sir.please you and your wife should attend weekend deliverance at prayer city.
The last thing this man and his wife needs is more or that entanglement. He needs to instead unwind himself from all he is currently from all the bullsheet he is currently tangled up in so he can begin to see what what in fact before him. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.