Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) (69775 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by King2019(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2022
MT:

Don't make a mistake. Russia is not the strongest militarily and Russia cannot defeat the US and NATO combined. NATO and US are stepping back because they do not want WW3 to commence. Everyone cannot be a mad dog like Putin who cares less.

If you feel Russia has nukes, so are some members of NATO and the US. Don't get it twisted.
NATO members bordering Russia can do nothing to stop them from attacking
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Thelife: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same jews that killed your so called Lord & personal savior?

So you finally believe they (Israel) are Jews?

You are just displaying your stupidity all over the thread.

Shameless head slammer toll grin grin. What did I expect from a devil(allah) worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by emapeteum(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Two can play this game. You don't recognize ours, we don't recognize yours too.

Russia just called out US hypocrisy. You are crying to save Ukraine while you are torturing & killing Syrians & Palestinians in the Middle East.

I love Putin grin
don't worry, obtain visa to Russia and never to any western democracy

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Are you aware that there was no Israel before 1947 but Palestine existed?

There was nothing before, but something has to come...
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Shimran(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2022
gambojimeta:
This is why the Nigerian Muslims on Nairaland have been supporting Russia

This we already know. If you don't know, then you ain't that smart

grin
You are trying to say that Nairaland is pro-islam

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by emapeteum(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Are you also aware that there was no Nigeria before 1914? Reason please
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by DoggoneDogg: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2022
anonimi:

Where were the Israelis living then

Europe.
Poland, Germany, Romania, Hungary, Baltics, etc. They were shipped over to present day Israel on a British ship after WWII as refugees.

Today, they are the oppressors.

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2022
gambojimeta:
This is why the Nigerian Muslims on Nairaland have been supporting Russia

This we already know. If you don't know, then you ain't that smart

grin
See your life�Religious bigot always connecting religion to anything and any issues.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Faber(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2022
2metrelaurie:
You will speak Italian

My point is the people that lived there 2000 years ago were Arab-Like no these Europeans that are there now

Ok. You mean what we have now are the European Jews. With European imperialist blood. True sha
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Faber(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Ancient Isreal is not as old as humanity.

Ancient Israel has its roots in Jacob who became Israel after wrestling an angel of the Most High God. And before Jacob, humanity had existed for centuries.

Israel arguably predates Palestine, but it doesn't remove the fact that the people of ancient Israel were the land grabbers. It is there in the Bible. The land was not originally theirs, but promised to them via the Old Covenant between God and Abraham, and renewed with Isaac, and then Jacob. Hence, Yahweh is referred to as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The Jews (not necessarily the Israelites) finally had a homeland in 1947, after years of moving about, and scattering all over the world.

Ultimately, the modern Israel is very much different from the ancient nation or kingdom of Israel.

One difference is in their statehood. While ancient Israel was a nation (a homogeneous people), the modern Israel (even though it claims to be a Jewish state) is heterogeneous.

I concur 100%. True facts here man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Starzo: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The jews look @ black people like dogs.
And the word for black Africans in Arabic language translates to 'slave'... Arabians are worse than any other race when it comes to the I'll treatment given to blacks.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by KaluwisxPRO: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2022
PaNnamdi:

That is not possible.

If u remove Russia from permanent UN member how will u tame their powerful weapons

USA under biden don collapse.

It becomes easier for the rest of the world to treat Russia like the Nazi’s.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Cheezzyy: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Voldoz:
Make all of una shut up abeg,

They argument is simple if Palestine owns the land let them fight and reclaim it, how can a mere refugee come to claim your land beat you untop.

See, all una arguments are biased nobody is saying the truth even history na somebody write am. Must una argue with everything if no be Ronaldo and Messi na Ukraine vs Russia or Tecno vs Redmi, now na Israel vs Palestine.

Dem too like to argue in this forum, na true you talk

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Boss469(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2022
Microwhy:

You need stop watching series because you knows nothing about international politics and economics.

Tell me?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Taba21: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Faber:

Where was Palestine in 63 BCE when the Romans invaded Israel?
So my land was captured and I ran away, after much much, I came back to collect my land, you come rename my land, talk say na your own, you day whine me?

Keep quiet if you don't know nothing about world history.

Who was the forefathers of Israel, and he migrated from where?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Just like Israel did or just like Britain and America did?
Anyone you say. What I know is the isrealites took back their land
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Holaomoakin(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Their is nothing about religion in warfare. It’s all about interest!

Saudi Arabia is not in accord with A fellow Iran. Saudi and USA are in hot romance. Russia and Iran are in accord and Russia bombing his orthodox brothers in Ukraine

They only use that religious card to fool the gullible. Pakistan was once in hot romance with the USA .

Once we share same interest, you can be a Sango worshipper, so far we achieve our aim that benefits both of us.

That’s how National and world politics is played.

Why you see them quick to throw-in religious and ethnic lines when they want to divide.

You think this Morafvckers care about religion? They know it’s false and don’t give a fvck about it. They gave Africa religion and legalizing LGBTQ in their own country, dressing close to unclothedness and telling you that God does not like unclothedness. They tell you God will protect you while they have guns in their hands.

Can’t you see Nigerian men of God with security? You think they waiting for God to protect them? All of them are vaccinated, but will tell you holy spirit is watching over you

All I know is that Russia is not sane for now, I'm not categorical about religion but they wish they could justify their actions.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by P0lyMath: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Israel seems guilty of what we today accuse Russia of...

Not true.

Yeah, Israel took the Golan during the 6 days war, but did they start the war?
The war came to Israel, they fought and got the Golan.

Russia is the one bringing the war to Ukraine.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by pacespot(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2022
So Russia had once recognized West Jerusalem as Israel capital in 2017, now they are rescinding from their earlier stance because they want to forge alliance with others who share their sentiments and to enable them rally support for their onslaught in Ukraine. The Russians are just two-faced people, if you had earlier given your words, why changing your position now What guarantee do we have that you will still not change your word tomorrow and recognize West Jerusalem as part of Israel if the situation of things has changed?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Ukraine was captured I just 36 hours and u are calling Russians poorly equipped?

The way nairalanders take ignorant dey make me laugh loud cheesy

Which Ukraine was captured? You obviously don't know the meaning of "captured" in war.

Go and learn first, you bloody, ignorant Islamist.
Invasion and capturing don't mean the same thing. As at this moment, Ukraine hasn't been captured.
I doubt if you have any television in your house.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Faber(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2022
Taba21:

Keep quiet if you don't know nothing about world history.

Who was the forefathers of Israel, and he migrated from where?

they migrated from ur empty skull
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by ncoolsome(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:

If Russia is suspended from being a member of the UN Security Council, it means that Russia can take unilateral decision and action on any issue. Europe, US, Canada, Australia and Israel will cry blood if Russia decides to go solo.

Pls kindly remove Israel from the list..
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by IhateYouMan: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2022
ictplotter:

U are the idiot here , let the media n Nato be deceiving u. North Korea, India, China, iran, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE etc are queuing behind Russia. The stupid America and it baby Nato think they can still deceive the world. Russia will not fight the small little Israel but to destroy Israel's war Godfather called America.

LMAO - Iran ? grin

Kuwait voted on the side of the USA.

Pootin is an idiot.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Gospel2Day: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nbotee:

Can U explain to us how Isreali came to occupy Golan heights and other territories

Don't mind his ignorance.
Kids on Nairaland spewing lies.
Shalom.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Gospel2Day: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

You're very very ignorant of history.
A Roman Emperor deported the Jews less than 2000 years and renamed the territory Palestine to spite the Jews.
If Palestine is a place and Palestinians are indigenous people of Palestine, name their kings or leaders before Yasser Arafat.
They are Arab migrants and settlers. Even Yasser Arafat, the ONLY known leader of Palestinian Movement was an Egyptian.
Israel has been the owner of the Holy Land for over 4000 years now.
If your dad owns a land and land grabbers evict you from it, if you take them to court and the judge returns the land to you, are you wrong to repossess your ancestral land?
Shalom Y'Israel.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Karnice600: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Heffalump:

I've been following your posts for a while now and your anti semitic views are well pronounced.
You must be a nihilistic and fanatical Islamic being. No sane mind will applaud the Russian invasion Ukraine, but you see no fault in that. Now, you've turned your attention to Israel. If you don't know how to comment, better hold your peace and read comments from others only.
He's the Dog of Dogs

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by gaddafe(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
MadamExcellency:

And you believe the British created Lebanon and Syria?

As there was no Lebanon before WW1? And you believe tha

Madam I don't know whether you quoted the right person or whatever you're driving at I don't get you. What is my business with Lebanon and Syria. What I said remains and stands true . "There was no state of Israel before 1947". If you don't know this please don't quote me again. It shows how intelligent you are.
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by WATCHMANX: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Empty talk that ain't going no where.. cheesy
The evil must be crushed.. Putin is trying to spike unnecessary war..
His Evil motive against the world shall never come to pass..
Olodo! grin
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by WATCHMANX: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Russia on the verge of total annihilation. Pootin is an idiot.
Western hegemony zombie!
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 24brains(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He is a 100 times better than those criminals preaching false gospel asking you for money every Sunday.
if a criminal ask me for money every sunday and i am able to give without being forced to, am i not better than those brainwashed fools killing to have sex with 7vergins in Aljana?
Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by anonimi: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Europe.
Poland, Germany, Romania, Hungary, Baltics, etc. They were shipped over to present day Israel on a British ship after WWII as refugees.

Today, they are the oppressors.

Were they in Europe during the Biblical period

1 Like

Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by Evidenx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
If Russia drags Israel to this war, Russia go suffer oooo.
Anything weh make Israel join d fight,america must join...be cos america and Israel be like 5and 6(be cos america dey fear Israel,so dem make dem their friend.)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.