Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My First Time Killing A � Snake. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My First Time Killing A � Snake. (279 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Killing A � Snake. by olioxx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
So today I came back from my normal outings, as I reclined to my couch to relax and play some games on my device, lo and behold I saw a snake coming out of one Ghana must go sack where I kept some of my cloth. I was terrified by the sight, I couldn't believe my eye, I decided to man up and use the mopping stick that was very close to me to try to lead the snack out of my room, but as I was about placing the mopping on the snake, fiam the snake glided to a different spot on the wall. I tripped to the floor gasping like say tomorrow nor dey.
I immediately went to grab a machete and went back, I targeted the head of the snake, and in one swing, I downed the snake.
NB: My neighbor was with me during the entire time, bacause I screamed like a girl make I nor lie, but the God I served was with me the whole time(lol).
Lalasticala abeg let's move this to the promise Land.

Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
this tiny snake that you should take as ur pet
Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Blackbelly(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Show us the reptiles that live with you cheesy
Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by olioxx(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hisbah21:
Are you fucking sé yeye me nibibayi sir?
Snake as pet? Is as if you want my parents to arrange family meeting ontop my matter.
Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
olioxx:

Are you fucking sé yeye me nibibayi sir?
Snake as pet? Is as if you want my parents to arrange family meeting ontop my matter.

hahaha haba snake na pets in my background
Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Blackbelly:
Show us the reptiles that live with you cheesy
if u see it,u cant sleep hhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Blackbelly(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hisbah21:

if u see it,u cant sleep hhh
Reptiles are too small to make me lose sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Killing A � Snake. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
olioxx:
So today I came back from my normal outings, as I reclined to my couch to relax and play some games on my device, lo and behold I saw a snake coming out of one Ghana must go sack where I kept some of my cloth. I was terrified by the sight, I couldn't believe my eye, I decided to man up and use the mopping stick that was very close to me to try to lead the snack out of my room, but as I was about placing the mopping on the snake, fiam the snake glided to a different spot on the wall. I tripped to the floor gasping like say tomorrow nor dey.
I immediately went to grab a machete and went back, I targeted the head of the snake, and in one swing, I downed the snake.
NB: My neighbor was with me during the entire time, bacause I screamed like a girl make I nor lie, but the God I served was with me the whole time(lol).
Lalasticala abeg let's move this to the promise Land.

Snakes hate controntation once you face them they would run, chase them and smash their head, that's what I use to do back then, lol.but in Brazil you have to call the snake removal guys sad
Yes front page please grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Male Lhasa Apso Available At A Reasonable Price / Adult Productive Female Eskimo Available / Eskimo Puppies For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.