Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria (2591 Views)

Artiste Management Company Investors/ Sponsors Needed / Music Production/promotion/artiste Management/events / Drop Your Contacts For Recording Deal @ MMB RECORDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria by chronique(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
Chronique records Nigeria is a Nigerian record company with major interest in the grooming and development of home grown artistes/musicians who would someday, blow up into international superstars. We pride ourselves as Africa’s emerging powerhouse in urban hip-hop music production.
Due to our mission and vision for the African entertainment industry, we’re here by offering upcoming artistes the privilege and chance to get on board and have the opportunity to get proper career guidance and development with us.
We’re set to take up artistes who are truly gifted and talented, for the sole purpose of managing and developing their careers. Under this arrangement, we will represent them on various platforms by sourcing for shows and tours for them, promoting them online, securing airplays and interviews for them on radio and t.v, getting them interviews on print media, etc.
Inasmuch as we know that it’s not always easy to get regular airplay as upcoming artistes, we have designed new techniques to make this achievable with very minimal costs.

Our services are tailored to suit the individual needs of every artiste that works with us. This package will come with a 12months trial period after which, both parties will be entitled to continuing or discontinuing the agreement based on what has been achieved under the initial 12months period.
For more info, kindly give us a call on 07065614087.
Re: Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria by hannie: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
interesting cool
Re: Artiste Management Services From Chronique Records Nigeria by IamPronto(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm interested in your work. Here's my website to check out my songs if it fits your standard www.pronto. and my number to call if you're interested in working together. 08034312329..

(1) (Reply)

Studio Vocal Booth For Sale / M-audio M-track Audio Interface/sound Card For Sale / Lets Promote Your Single Or Album And Make It A Hit For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.