Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together (2996 Views)

UPDATE!!! I GOT THE BQ I WANTED / Man And His Wife Are Reportedly Found Dead Inside Their Toilet In Ondo State / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by ollins(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2022
I am so happy to announce that I and my wife are back together.

I shared some issues we were having some weeks back on this forum and how I realised I had been the one at fault all the while.

Well my beautiful and lovely wife has forgiven me,my Queen whom I will cherish forever,infact I just bought a ticket for us to Travel for a 3 days ship cruise.I have also lavished some money on her,lol,women love gifts and surprises trust me

I have come to realize that sometimes we don't know the value of we have until we loose them but I thank God it wasn't so in my case .

Just when I thought it was all over,my wife gave me a call to come and see her and the rest is history.

Thank you all so much for your words of advise on this forum,you guys rock!!!
Most marriages won't break if we are ready to swallow that "pride" and "ego"

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by maureensylvia(f): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by doggedfighter(f): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2022
Good

Where's the previous link?
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Klass99(f): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2022

12 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2022
U sure sey u no be sammie okposo.

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by DoggoneDogg: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2022
You will soon divorce since you don't know how to keep your private life to yourself.

Next, I'm expecting you to update us on how she now allows you to do doggy or gives you a Mouth Gig unlike before.

Immature adult.

10 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by GboyegaD(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations. Learn from the past and try not to get back to that position in the future.
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Richy4(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2022
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Congratulations...I'm glad for you buddy cool

That paragraph that says..."my beautiful and lovely wife...My Queen whom I cherish...." come be like say u wan pepper some people cheesy... Na look I dey look u with telescope cool

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Lovebliss2(f): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by superCleanworks(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2022
ollins:

why dont you open a reality show so we all can watch all your family matters on DSTV or youtube.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Thank God for everything.
I’m so glad for you and your children.

Try not to betray her again, because if you do, she might never trust again.

2 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Stargurl20(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2022
He pain Sha... That woman for go marry another man that will forever cherish her. U do not deserve her or her likes... cry

3 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by nzeobi(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations, let from this experience and turn a new leaf.
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Adaanna(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by faithfull18(f): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
The backstory please, happy for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Who the fuck_ is this attention seeking whore_? lipsrsealed
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Candidlady: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
ollins:

I shared some issues we were having some weeks back on this forum and how I realised I had been the one at fault all the while.

Well my beautiful and lovely wife has forgiven me,my Queen whom I will cherish forever,infact I just bought a ticket for us to Travel for a 3 days ship cruise.I have also lavished some money on her,lol,women love gifts and surprises trust me

I have come to realize that sometimes we don't know the value of we have until we loose them but I thank God it wasn't so in my case .

Just when I thought it was all over,my wife gave me a call to come and see her and the rest is history.

@bolded

Might be a typo but still more like double entendre

You might not value a gift till you unwrap/loose em..

Very happy for you...
Quarrels/misunderstandings in a relationship kinda makes the bond stronger depending on individuals .... You have to be mentally sound to go on such quest

Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by ibechris(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
You will soon divorce since you don't know how to keep your private life to yourself.

Next, I'm expecting you to update us on how she now allows you to do doggy or gives you a Mouth Gig unlike before.

Immature adult.

Yeye man wink angry sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Bignuell(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
So wetin you go kon give the online inlaws. Abeg, i hope say no be here e end? grin grin
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by thrillionaire(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

Might be a typo but still more like double entendre

You might not value a gift till you unwrap/loose em..

Very happy for you...
Quarrels/misunderstandings in a relationship kinda makes the bond stronger depending on individuals .... You have to be mentally sound to go on such quest

Congrats again
I see it. Smart and candid lady.
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Leun: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Congratulations bro... Keep the fire in your marriage always burning with God's love.
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Eketem: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amazing news. Congratulations to your family
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Beremx(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Immature adult.

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by HarunaWest(m): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2022
This dude is a SCAM. Marriage when go still crash. The patch patch that you are hurriedly making would still fail. You already said it point blank that you don't really love her and that you married her outta condition so who are you deceiving?
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Thebig4: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
After having sex with anoda man she called you to come for the left overs Nigerian men with dull brain.

2 Likes

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by baby124: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Be cautious of what you do In the marriage going forward. If you don’t change your ways, you will be back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by sisisioge: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS! May you remain loving friends forever! Cheers to a beautiful new begining fa
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Stargurl20(f): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Thebig4:
After having sex with anoda man she called you to come for the left overs Nigerian men with dull brain.
He did worse.

1 Like

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Saintmary(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2022
ollins:

Go and sin no more.

Don't repeat your mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by EzendiEgo1: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hi boss are you still in Spain
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Update.i And My Wife Are Back Together by culf: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Awesome! Congratulations, keep praying and working on your marriage, it will only get better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mother's Role / Travelling Made Easy Check My Signature / Wife Slept With Best Man For 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.