Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant (36589 Views)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers / USA, Henry Kissinger: Ukraine Must Give Russia Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
This man is not thinking straight.

When war starts..

Social media won't do shit!

Your people will suffer and this might be the end of Ukraine.

And nothing will happen!

You see what USA did to those countries? What happens to USA after the decimation of the countries?!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.
Die if you can't! It's sad you are taking innocent souls along with you!

Life is simple. Don't be fooled by social media and politics. Know when you will lose and concede.

After your country get annihilated...Dem go invent 'take a bow' for gone Ukraine country.

Nonsense uncivilized fools with doctorates
This is why oyinbo better pass you people
He will win...he knows his card and is playing it...
Africa will always be losers

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Tekuzukite: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
perambulator:

you can like him all you like but there is a 1991 agreement to which Ukraine and the west are signatories that forbids any further eastward expansion of NATO. Everybody is blaming Putin but most are ignorant of the facts. Ukraine joining the EU a or NATO (which they have been pushing for) goes against the agreement that ended the Soviet Union. Putin's motive for invading Ukraine is the threat of NATO on his doorstep. better to invade them now when they are not EU or NATO members.

many people comment out of ignorance!!!

I hope you are not the ignorant one. Do you even know your history? The said "agreement" was in December 1991 and as at 2013, the agreement was missing. The Ukraine President denied agreeing to such a thing.

Meanwhile, do you think even if such an agreement existed, Russia did not "breach the contract" with the Crimea issue?
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by PENNYSWAP: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world

Russia are playing safe in other not to have many casualties ...

They even announce their coming and every is on google map...
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
I commend dudes bravery

He ain’t leaving the country despite having an offer

Ukraine lost the war gallantly.

History will remember their bravery.

Whereas our "darling daddy" has gone to Paris on a "private visit" not upto one week of returning from Belgium despite the prevailing fuel disaster under his watch as minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

Make I book you as reminder first
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

Comedian.. knows what he's doing!

Okay. I hear you
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by greatness77: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
It's a shame Russia have not defeated Ukraine. I thought Russia claimed to have a weapon that could destroy the world
They are using small weapons
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CoronaVirusPro: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goahead:
You aren't reading from the right source, the Ukraine military is giving Russia hell.

You know. Estimate of about 400 Russian soldiers have been killed and I commend such feet.

Putin thought it was going to be a walk over but the game changed.

They will over power Ukraine, that I am sure of. But with Ukraine has done so far, I duff my hat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Thunderfayayou: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Zelenskiyy is Ukraine's President

Yes because that's the only way NATO and EU can join them in this War
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Banuso99: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Missy89:
Russian incompetent military getting their azz kicked is a joy to watch.

Longest time Missy.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
There's always a time for everything. The adage, discretion is the better part of valor.Just because you run it does not make you a coward. Better a live dog than a dead lion. He who runs away lives to fight another day

Less not confuse cowardice with common sense . Outright cowardice, like abandoning your comrades in arms, when you could have made a difference . If your aid,one of just added another dead body in a hopeless fight. So you decided, not to get involved. Was it discretion or was it cowardice.

You may look like a coward, but you were thinking about.the repercussions to family and friends. Looking like a coward and being one are 2 different things.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by shogsman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Same clown that is begging for negotiations with Russia
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by shogsman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think he'll win against Russia

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by legallyminded: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
perambulator:

you can like him all you like but there is a 1991 agreement to which Ukraine and the west are signatories that forbids any further eastward expansion of NATO. Everybody is blaming Putin but most are ignorant of the facts. Ukraine joining the EU a or NATO (which they have been pushing for) goes against the agreement that ended the Soviet Union. Putin's motive for invading Ukraine is the threat of NATO on his doorstep. better to invade them now when they are not EU or NATO members.

many people comment out of ignorance!!!
Don't mind them, they're emotional
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Oshodipikin: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
I commend dudes bravery

He ain’t leaving the country despite having an offer

Ukraine lost the war gallantly.

History will remember their bravery.

Yeah... I like his bravery, he is a hero. But I don't see him winning the war against a brutal dictator like Putin.

He should move to a NATO backed nation like Poland and form a parallel government there since what Putin want is to kill him and install a puppet.

He should live to tell the story.

Everyone thought Putin will overrun Ukraine in a matter of minutes but he has failed woefully.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by oyeb15: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Business war for Russia. Crude oil price is going up everyday cos of this war and it's a huge win for Russia.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by sunboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:

When you become the president of a country with nuclear weapons, and fighting your neighbor… remember to use that nuclear weapon o mugu

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Help2020: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
used what, rubbish propaganda just to instill fear on smaller nations. You think if that slowpoke called Putin has a weapon of global destruction, he wouldn't have used it
If he does not have by now your fake world power US would have interferes like they normally do with smaller countries. Where were you when US invaded Libya? Oh they are free to do that but when Russia does same things they become evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by doffman: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lekan239:
What happened was that , Russian army remain paused for the talk between Russia and Ukraine to hold. After the talk not hold again .
Few hours ago, Russian army have been given brutal order to penetrate harder across all the angle to reach KIEV
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Kokaine(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You know. Estimate of about 400 Russian soldiers have been killed and I commend such feet.

They will over power Ukraine, that I am sure of. But with Ukraine has done so far, I duff my hat
when Putin is ready, he will walk into Ukraine chalk in hand and map out his new territory
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by sunboy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
You say a sovereign nation cannot join a NATO security alliance

You still say they can't join the EU. EU that is an economic alliance? Haba now

Is Putin now supposed to be dictating when Ukrainians can eat and when they can go to toilet?

No he didn’t restrict them from EU just NATO
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by sulaak(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Between both France, Hungary, Bulgaria and Germany blocked it.
Just like Croatia and Hungary president said, they will withdraw their troops from Poland if NATO will send troops to Ukraine.

Thank you, my brother.

The West were not prepared to fight for Ukraine but Zelenskiyy knew this and still insist that he wanted to join NATO has prompted an invasion from Russia.

Zelenskiyy failed to fully mobilise his army considering that 200k Russian soldiers were at his border.

Putin knows that with sanctions already on Iran and Venezuela the West cannot put sanctions on Russia's oil and gas.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Help2020: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Yeah... I like his bravery, he is a hero. But I don't see him winning the war against a brutal dictator like Putin.

He should move to a NATO backed nation like Poland and form a parallel government there since what Putin want is to kill him and install a puppet.

He should live to tell the story.

Everyone thought Putin will overrun Ukraine in a matter of minutes but he has failed woefully.
lol. This one does not know what Russia can do.
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by CHOPUP411(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

When war starts..

And nothing will happen!

You see what USA did to those countries? What happens to USA after the decimation of the countries?!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.

Life is simple. Don't be fooled by social media and politics. Know when you will lose and concede.

After your country get annihilated...Dem go invent 'take a bow' for gone Ukraine country.

You really understand world politics
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by janetakan(f): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Since this whole war start, na this man sha de talk. He thinks SM will help him baa?.... Okay o.... Let's see

Shut up!
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by Lovenorth: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
That would not stop Russia from actualizing their target in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by seanwilliam(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

When war starts..

And nothing will happen!

Nothing!

Compromise when you can.

just shut up . Ok ? Shut up ..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

It is like Hulk punching Thanks.Thanos felt the first set of punches and moved back.then Thanos.just gaveHulk a better blow.Hulk develop brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Makes Direct Plea To Putin, Russians, And Troops / CNN Worldwide President, Zucker Resigns After Relationship With Co-worker / Women Around The World Protest Against President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.