Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Americandad: A Peep Into The Past - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Americandad: A Peep Into The Past (1101 Views)

Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? / Naira Peep Investment 50% Profit After 24hrs / A Peep Into Emeka Ihedioha’s Certificate Of Performance In Orlu Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nairalanders, all that glitters is not gold.

About 30 months ago the Nairalander with the moniker AmericanDad opened a thread to advertise an investment scheme, Triple C Investment Limited which he claimed will pay investors a monthly return of 30%.

I want him to explain to Nairalanders why he went to great lengths to have that thread deleted from his timeline and historical records.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Newfoundlove: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Him dey run local bah??
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by princejones(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go ahead sir
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by TechTack: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

About 30 months ago the Nairalander with the moniker AmericanDad opened a thread to advertise an investment scheme, Triple C Investment Limited which he claimed will pay investors a monthly return of 30%.

I want him to explain to Nairalanders why he went to great lengths to have that thread deleted from his timeline and historical records.

Are you provoked y his sudden success? Does success irate you wizards that badly that you want to investigate to pull people down. Ofcourse you dont have a life. Modafucka. Busybody man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

Bad belle..Now go and die....I work a 9 to 5...Idiot...Poverty will kill you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Newfoundlove:
Him dey run local bah??

Hahaha grin
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
TechTack:

Are you provoked y his sudden success? Does success irate you wizards that badly that you want to investigate to pull people down. Ofcourse you dont have a life. Modafucka. Busybody man

No mind the fool
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
AmericanDad:

Bad belle..Now go and die....I work a 9 to 5...Idiot...Poverty will kill you

Obinna aka AmericanDad just answer my question which is simple and straightforward!

1 Like

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

Obinna aka AmericanDad just answer my question which is simple and straightforward!

I don't need to reply poor fools here
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SportsHD: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
AmericanDad:

You don't have to respond to anyone. By responding to them, you're indulging them.
Just dey watch them make dem dey mumu themselves here.

I saw how you were responding to trolls on your previous threads too. Don't enable them. The mob would usually do what they are made for, TROLL.
Just don't reply them again.
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
SportsHD:

You don't have to respond to anyone. By responding to them, you're indulging them.
Just dey watch them make dem dey mumu themselves here.

I saw how you were responding to trolls on your previous threads too. Don't enable them. The mob would usually do what they are made for, TROLL.
Just don't reply them again.

Thanks jare..ur head dey Dere bro

1 Like

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
AmericanDad:

Stop dodging the question. While you were in the blue bank you created a Ponzi scheme Triple C Limited which you benefited from.

Why did you connive with a moderator to delete the thread and all the comments on it from aggrieved investors?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by skywolf28(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmm, interesting.....
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
TechTack:

Since when did scamming people to make money become a standard for success?

It's because of people like you who celebrate ill-gotten wealth that Nigeria is a nest of corruption and all sorts of scams.

Tomorrow Maxwell Odum will come online to flaunt the money he stole from investors in MBA Forex and people like you will start licking his boots!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
princejones:
Go ahead sir

The scammer most likely paid a moderator to delete a thread which implicates him for the fraud he committed. This is tantamount to tampering with evidence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by TechTack: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2022
SavageResponse:

Since when did scamming people to make money become a standard for success?

It's because of people like you who celebrate ill-gotten wealth that Nigeria is a nest of corruption and all sorts of scams.

Tomorrow Maxwell Odum will come online to flaunt the money he stole from investors in MBA Forex and people like you will start licking his boots!

Why not prove it since your education is a waste and you don't understand what false claims, libel, smear and scandal is. These are things you're famed for. Cmon get lost
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
TechTack:

No, he's not provoked

We don't need to celebrate fraudster

Obinna is a fraudter https://businesspost.ng/banking/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-investment-firm/

Those he defrauded on Nairaland have complained in the past but mod has really helped obinna to delete his thread

6 Likes

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
TechTack:

Why not prove it since your education is a waste and you don't understand what false claims, libel, smear and scandal is. These are things you're famed for. Cmon get lost

https://businesspost.ng/banking/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-investment-firm/

https://www.nairaland.com/6040685/tripple-c-scammer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/23/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake-investment-company/%3famp=1
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by Cokahot: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
I've known hez a scammer long time ago,baztad oil m gas mu foo t. Thank God say u don reveal your true pics,plates,residence n all. Boys ho waste am las lasò

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by OreoPaschal(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
SavageResponse:

Stop dodging the question. While you were in the blue bank you created a Ponzi scheme Triple C Limited which you benefited from.

Why did you connive with a moderator to delete the thread and all the comments on it from aggrieved investors?

That Triple C is still functional. Going by their website.
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
TechTack:

Why would I want to smear him? He has nothing that I want!

My issue with his is the lies he has been pushing here when the actual fact is that he cheated people out of their money. If you must know I was one of the people who called him out on that thread he created to scam people.

If he did not do anything wrong why did then Keystone Bank sack him and still went ahead to put a disclaimer in national newspapers dissociating themselves from him?
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by TechTack: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
SavageResponse:

Why would I want to smear him? He has nothing that I want!

My issue with his is the lies he has been pushing here when the actual fact is that he cheated people out of their money. If you must know I was one of the people who called him out on that thread he created to scam people.

If he did not do anything wrong why did then Keystone Bank sack him and still went ahead to put a disclaimer in national newspapers dissociating themselves from him?

Then focus on your life. Pokenoser
Re: Americandad: A Peep Into The Past by ericuzor(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
TechTack:

American dad how many account will you open to disguise, come out open and defend yourself

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies' Current Ipos/pos In Naija / 4 Questions To Ask Before Investing In Real Estate In 2016. / Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.