Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. (1066 Views)

Earthquake hits Turkey and Syria, 1,400 Killed (Pictures, Video) / Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2022
kponkedenge:

I already replied the first paragraph.
I asked earlier, Do you have PREJUDICE? And two, who do you side in this conflict? What was your response? I quote you below.

"I'm against oppression and what Putin is doing is trying to oppress Ukraine into submission. Ukraine freely gave him Crimea, but he still isn't satisfied, he still wants more.... He said so himself that Ukraine should never have been a country. A lot of innocent people have died in this war all because of his ego. Now imagine if Biafra has broken out of Nigeria doing the 1966 war, and then a new Nigerian president is coming to attack Biafra by trying to join them back into Nigeria.... Will Biafra sit back and allow it happen without trying to defend themselves and their land? That's exactly what is happening with Ukraine and Russia debacle."

But common sense should tell you that you are answering an unasked question while the question is not answered. You accused me of prejudice and no willing to look at and believe what the CNN and other western media is presenting. That was why I asked you if you have prejudice. I not need to ask again, the answer is obvious.

As for the second. I really want you to do some digging whenever you receive a news from any source, not only sources you feel skeptical about.

Even if you feel the source is credible or not... Just try and corroborate it with opposing views before reaching a conclusion.

No much difference between RT America and Tucker Carlson or most right wing talk show hosts in America.... Even RT Russia plays most of Tucker's clips for their viewers over there in Russia.

Another piece of advice I'll give you is, be skeptical about news sources that keep telling you everything out there is fake news except what they feed you.

It's all mind control, they do that to control their viewers mindest.

As for that Tucker Carlson's segment, you can watch this on same Fox News.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1501743442048729093?t=DHL3M9tY4PlVntwrFQbxmA&s=19

And this

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1501726327753388032?t=hKgjPEX0-Tt_Btod_wKY7w&s=19

As with the first question, the answer to the second could have been yes or no response. But I had expected, you skirt about them with many writeups and then did not answer.

Let me ask you another question, is CNN, MSNBC right left or right winger media?
Also, do they present facts or seek to control the mind of their viewers?
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2022
kponkedenge:

As for that Tucker Carlson's segment, you can watch this on same Fox News.

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1501743442048729093?t=DHL3M9tY4PlVntwrFQbxmA&s=19

So this lady Hannity says pentagon partners with Ukraine on this lab, that it is a soviet era lab and it was part of the US effort to try and clean up these soviet era labs so nothing escapes from the lab.

My question to you, Soviet era lab, that partners with the pantagon. How long does it take to clean up the lab? I mean the soviet union collapse 1991. That was 30 years ago, so how long does it take to clean up a lab?

And this

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1501726327753388032?t=hKgjPEX0-Tt_Btod_wKY7w&s=19

I do not need to say anything about this. It is what is expected when someone gets caught.
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by kponkedenge(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
rottennaija:

So this lady Hannity says pentagon partners with Ukraine on this lab, that it is a soviet era lab and it was part of the US effort to try and clean up these soviet era labs so nothing escapes from the lab.

My question to you, Soviet era lab, that partners with the pantagon. How long does it take to clean up the lab? I mean the soviet union collapse 1991. That was 30 years ago, so how long does it take to clean up a lab?

I do not need to say anything about this. It is what is expected when someone gets caught.

Been busy so I couldn't reply.

But go through this.... It explains better.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1502375602690707458?t=wekROgMn5Qe_eFvnFMQd6w&s=19
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by kponkedenge(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
rottennaija:

I asked earlier, Do you have PREJUDICE? And two, who do you side in this conflict? What was your response? I quote you below.

"I'm against oppression and what Putin is doing is trying to oppress Ukraine into submission. Ukraine freely gave him Crimea, but he still isn't satisfied, he still wants more.... He said so himself that Ukraine should never have been a country. A lot of innocent people have died in this war all because of his ego. Now imagine if Biafra has broken out of Nigeria doing the 1966 war, and then a new Nigerian president is coming to attack Biafra by trying to join them back into Nigeria.... Will Biafra sit back and allow it happen without trying to defend themselves and their land? That's exactly what is happening with Ukraine and Russia debacle."

But common sense should tell you that you are answering an unasked question while the question is not answered. You accused me of prejudice and no willing to look at and believe what the CNN and other western media is presenting.[/b]That was why I asked you if you have prejudice. I not need to ask again, the answer is obvious.

As with the first question, the answer to the second could have been [b]yes
or no response. But I had expected, you skirt about them with many writeups and then did not answer.

Let me ask you another question, is CNN, MSNBC right left or right winger media?
Also, do they present facts or seek to control the mind of their viewers?

You keep using the phrase "Western Media", loosely when unsurprisingly, you also believe the same Western Media from most right wing talk show hosts... And other left wing media when it suits your narrative.

Most of the things you believe and run with... are from RT America which can be described as "Western Media", so you just end up parroting right wing talking points by categorizing everything they don't believe in as Western Media.

MSNBC is more left wing leaning than CNN. Washington Post, NY Times are more center.... But you'll see most right wing channels lump everything together as "Liberal Media".

Whether it is left or right leaning, like I said earlier multiple times.... there are some findings you yourself have to do on your own without believing everything being dished out to you irrespective of where you lean.
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
kponkedenge:

You keep using the phrase "Western Media", loosely when unsurprisingly, you also believe the same Western Media from most right wing talk show hosts... And other left wing media when it suits your narrative.

Most of the things you believe and run with... are from RT America which can be described as "Western Media", so you just end up parroting right wing talking points by categorizing everything they don't believe in as Western Media.

MSNBC is more left wing leaning than CNN. Washington Post, NY Times are more center.... But you'll see most right wing channels lump everything together as "Liberal Media".

Whether it is left or right leaning, like I said earlier multiple times.... there are some findings you yourself have to do on your own without believing everything being dished out to you irrespective of where you lean.

Do the left leaning media present facts to their audience? Also, do they seek to control the mind of their viewers?
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by kponkedenge(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
rottennaija:

Do the left leaning media present facts to their audience? Also, do they seek to control the mind of their viewers?

I'd say they present more facts that that of RT America or RT Russia.

Also, I'll add that nobody would control you if you don't want to be controlled.

There are several online sources you can use to fact check anything you don't 100 percent align with.... For example Google.

But unfortunately, you're so far gone in the propaganda bubble that you see Google as government control, because that's what RT America told you or made you think... so you don't trust it.

Now lemme ask you my own question.... If you don't trust independent media organizations, or even google to help you fact check if it's true or false.... What or who do you trust?
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
kponkedenge:

Also, I'll add that nobody would control you if you don't want to be controlled.

There are several online sources you can use to fact check anything you don't 100 percent align with.... For example Google.

But unfortunately, you're so far gone in the propaganda bubble that you see Google as government control, because that's what RT America told you or made you think... so you don't trust it.

Now lemme ask you my own question.... If you don't trust independent media organizations, or even google to help you fact check if it's true or false.... What or who do you trust?

I'll quickly respond to this last 2 paragraphs. Since it has become more evident that the new sources we have access to are all western. RT has been removed from all sources we can have access to. And I hope you do know that all what we have access to is controlled by western govt by virtue of our android OS and apple platform.

But the fact is, all we have access to in this crisis/war is western media. We are basically flooded with a large flood of information and 99% are from Western sources. These are the sources you see in the first few pages of Google search or YouTube or Facebook.

So what are my chances of getting a different perspective and views? Aside from few independent sources that the mass media will quickly rally round to put down? I say basically none.

There are a few voices that present differently. And don't even think I watch RT or any of the Russian control media, I don't, I don't even understand the language or what's happening.

See, the first rule of the thumb for me is, if the govt or the media is saying one thing and they seems to be a consensus in their talking point, then that's will be a bigger reason to suspect whatever they are putting out.
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
kponkedenge:

I'll like to hear your thoughts on this

https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1502424261193084938?t=tKQ_xYLNGvUT8Y9fhsHIPA&s=19
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by kponkedenge(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2022
rottennaija:

I'll like to hear your thoughts on this

https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1502424261193084938?t=tKQ_xYLNGvUT8Y9fhsHIPA&s=19

First of all, you didn't answer the previous question straight forward, and again I'll add again that Google isn't government controlled or government owned. Is just like saying Facebook and Twitter are government owned.... Doesn't make any sense.

Most independent sites are what google use to fact check, that's why you will get good information if you're using Google for things like education, sports culture etc.... So what then makes you feel like you'd get bad information when it comes to politics?

The only reason I feel you would think like that, is because those sites you get your so called news from have made you think like that.

As for this video, ask yourself one question: Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, mention one of these Countries the Russians haven't been involved with?

Russia used both thermobaric bombs and chemical weapons on civilians in Syria.... What have you said about that?

Now to talk about the American involvement, to be fair.... Afghanistan war seemed justified for many Americans because of what Osama Bin Laden did on 9/11.

Although most didn't support the Iraqi war.

Also, below is what "right wing media" is in this Trump's dispensation....

Even MSNBC or CNN that somehow skewes left, would never run with a headline like this against a republican president.

Anybody that gets his news from sources like this can never think objectively.

Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
kponkedenge:

First of all, you didn't answer the previous question straight forward, and again I'll add again that Google isn't government controlled or government owned. Is just like saying Facebook and Twitter are government owned.... Doesn't make any sense.

Most independent sites are what google use to fact check, that's why you will get good information if you're using Google for things like education, sports culture etc.... So what then makes you feel like you'd get bad information when it comes to politics?

The only reason I feel you would think like that, is because those sites you get your so called news from have made you think like that.

As for this video, ask yourself one question: Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, mention one of these Countries the Russians haven't been involved with?

Russia used both thermobaric bombs and chemical weapons on civilians in Syria.... What have you said about that?

Now to talk about the American involvement, to be fair.... Afghanistan war seemed justified for many Americans because of what Osama Bin Laden did on 9/11.

Although most didn't support the Iraqi war.

Also, below is what "right wing media" is in this Trump's dispensation....

Even MSNBC or CNN that somehow skewes left, would never run with a headline like this against a republican president.

Anybody that gets his news from sources like this can never think objectively.
Do you believe you think objectively?
Re: Turkey And Polish Fans Using Explicit Languages On Vladimir Putin. by kponkedenge(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Meets PDP House Of Reps Caucus, On Political Debate / Israel Really Over Did Itself This Time. They Will Not Survive This. / Sharing info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.