Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! (418 Views)

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Come to to think on this, in your University, did you observe that your Lecturer in Religion, Philosophy and Logic were Anti-God (Atheists)?

To think that these courses hit you in year 1, whilst you still do not know what is happening, whilst you still remembered what and how God had been good to you.

Whilst you are still trying to find ground for your feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by immortalcrown(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Come to to think on this, in your University, did you observe that your Lecturer in Religion, Philosophy and Logic were Anti-God (Atheists)?
To think that these courses hit you in year 1, whilst you still do not know what is happening, whilst you still remembered what and how God had been good to you.
Whilst you are still trying to find ground for your feet.
Knowledge is power. If those teaching you religion are atheists, they are teaching you because they have the knowledge of your religion. Must you consume what you market?

2 Likes

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
This is obviously a sneak attack as Russia did to Ukraine meant to attack students whilst they were unstable so that the evil thinkings of Anti-Godism can be planted in the souls of unstable children, knowing that by the process of time, and continuous evil waterings, it would germinate and yeild fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

Knowledge is power. If those you teaching you religion are atheists, they are teaching you because they have the knowledge of your religion. Must you consume what you market?

Surely, you remember the fear of Year 1! The fear of carry over, the fear of pata pata destruction of your future. You came to the university to make and acquire a good and rich future O. (Good job, marriage, nice house etc)

So, failure is not an option.

Yet, here are this wicked-sense courses THAT YOU MUST WRITE AND PASS, so that your plan to obtain a good future is underway,

But all wickedly placed when you are most unstable whilst you are still planning to take hold of your plan of having a good future and securing it.

Men, the children have no choice.

To think that it is now wickedly attached to your plans for a good and profitable future.

To further think that such courses are not necessary for the course of study, most especially as they have no relevance now that we are in the future.

So, obviously, their wickedness and evil is now glaringly seen

Which is that such courses are only meant to remove students from their Natural Way of Living

And Naturally, people will not be God Hate Full, if only they had not been corrupted, through those evil courses.

To think that EVERY STUDENT TAKES THEM BY FORCE, whether they study engines or drawings or carpentry.

Clearly, it tells you what they had in mind and what they are doing and what they intended to do.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by haddeylium(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
There are religious organization without belief in god or deity

2 Likes

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by orisa37: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Satanic Spirits work better in the Universities, as they do in Churches, Mosques, Shrines and Cults.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Mar 08, 2022
haddeylium:
There are religious organization without belief in god or deity

A school is one of those institutions that it's religious beliefs should be the disposition of Pure, True and Good knowledge, as they represented aka (Good education, not a bad or evil one).

Not the Lies and Misrepresentations and Conjectures.

Take for instance, we entered the university to study Law! The University represented that they would teach us Law.

Now, thank God, I remembered and maintained the several questions which I wanted to ask then, but could not at the time. And it is seen that acquisition of knowledge can I deed answer previous questions a person intended to ask, however, for me, more knowledge only raised up more questions.

So, now I do confidently say, that "INTENDING LAWYERS ARE NOT TAUGHT THE LAW. THEY ARE TAUGHT THE LIE AND FABRICATION CALLED "LEGAL".

https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit

https://www.nairaland.com/7004609/re-lawyers-not-deceit-there

It is a deceit and a complete betrayal of public trust and a wickedness and an evil, perpetrated on the public.

Exactly as a farmer teaching his willing-to-be farmers, bad and even destructive farming practices.

The world is destroyed by it.

And as you can see, the world is truly destroyed.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Mar 08, 2022
orisa37:
Satanic Spirits work better in the Universities, as they do in Churches, Mosques, Shrines and Cults.

grin

The world is their toy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by orisa37: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin

The world is their toy.

COOOOORECT. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRITS AND IN TRUTH.

YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT DARKNESS, BADNESS AND DEATH, LET SATAN TEACH YOU. THE DETAIL IS IN JURISPRUDENCE.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
orisa37:

COOOOORECT. AND ONLY GOD KNOWS THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRITS AND IN TRUTH.

YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT DARKNESS, BADNESS AND DEATH, LET SATAN TEACH YOU. THE DETAIL IS IN JURISPRUDENCE grin.

O, "Juries not prudent and just".

A course teaching people to follow certain people Bentham, Carl Max, John Austin.

Like we can not think, as they had or that we do not have a right to freely think properly as they have exercised their own right to freely think.

Yet, the Satan's placed on us the burden and curse of knowing what they said.

I always held on to the knowledge that if they could Think, I too, had the Right to Think.

1 Like

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
So, now, one can see that all this was planned and that this thing called "formal education" was a fraud and deceit.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by SPTruth: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't know the university you went to that employed atheists in their religion department. Or, were the atheists so broke that they would rather propagate a concept that they don't know instead of been jobless?. My philosophy lecturer was a Catholic Priest, many lecturers then used to encourage us to attend fellowships and some would allow student preachers to round up their preaching before they resume lectures.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
SPTruth:
I don't know the university you went to that employed atheists in their religion department. Or, were the atheists so broke that they would rather propagate a concept that they don't know instead of been jobless?. My philosophy lecturer was a Catholic Priest, many lecturers then used to encourage us to attend fellowships and some would allow student preachers to round up their preaching before they resume lectures.

I do not say all philosophy lecturers are atheists but I do state that I remembered and observed that in my days, my relations with other students from other universities revealed that their philosophy teachers were atheists.

Probably, you attended one of those church owned Universities which is more of a recent development but in the past, it was predominantly the federal/State Universities, that was the centre of observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by SPTruth: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not say all philosophy lecturers are atheists but I do state that I remembered and observed that in my days, my relations with other students from other universities revealed that their philosophy teachers were atheists.

Probably, you attended one of those church owned Universities which is more of a recent development but in the past, it was predominantly the federal/State Universities, that was the centre of observation.
I attended a Federal University in a town renowned for its high rate of prostitution.
Re: Funny How In University, Religion Is Taught By Atheist! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
SPTruth:
I attended a Federal University in a town renowned for its high rate of prostitution.

Hmm! my experience is that most Universities are always in the places where prostitutes are.

(1) (Reply)

Trustworthy Information On Russia & Others (don't Believe The World) / What Is The Longest Time You Have Stayed In Prayer? / Shocking Video: Prophet Mohammed Crying In Hell, Warn Muslims To Accept Jesus Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.