Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase (44434 Views)

Wigwe: Board Will announce acting CEO soon - Access Holdings / No Petrol Price Increase In May - NNPC / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
HonEmeritus:
It's normal they increase price cos the traffic sellers are even making gains than the producer.

Imagine buying for #150 and selling for #400, that's #250 gain per bag!

I bet the producers don't make that much gain!

If they increase don't you think sellers will increase there's too?
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Kazeem47(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
captainamiedi1:

Make them reduce am so them nor go make profit or run their company again? Abeg take ur frustration face bubu and people una vote for. We go all get sense for these country. 2023 is here again
oga,i no be Buhari fan,but no be everything Buhari dey cause o.sometimes na we dey cause problems for our sef.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jmichael1:
Nah 2h we dey buy am since nah,abi na 4 only we area the price be lyk dat

Here is #250 from retailers but if you manage meet distributors na #200 but that's not my issue with them no portable pure water again is as if it has this salty taste in it

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Jmichael1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Here is #250 from retailers but if you manage meet distributors na #200 but that's not my issue with them no portable pure water again is as if it has this salty taste in it

the high price change the taste...
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Allisgud: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Water u boil throw alum inside clean pass bottle water
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by arcahmad(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
I buy 1 bag #80 today in my place
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
SINCE 2008 THAT I BECAME INDEPENDENT FROM MY PARENTS AND STARTED EARNING, I HAVE ALWAYS DEPENDED ON BUYING BAGS OF SACHET PURE WATER EVEN WHEN OUR BOREHOLE IS NEATER THAN MIST OF THESE PUREWATER, DOWN TILL LAST YEARS, BUT RECENTLY I HAD TO CALL MY WIFE AND ON A ROUND TABLE MEETING AND TOLD THEM THAT, GOING FORWARD, IN THIS HOUSE THERE 8S NO GOING TO BE BUYING 9F BAGS OF PURE WATER AGAIN AND STOCK THEM ANT LONGER, WE WILL MAKE DO WITH THE WATER FROM BOREHOLE. SINCE I TOOK THAT DECISION, 8 NO LONGER GIVE A DAM ON HOW MUCH A SACHET OR BAG OF PURE WATER IS, AT LEAST CLOSE A YEAR NOW WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF PYRE WATER.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol..

Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba

Y'all ain't seen nothing yet. Come 2023, y'all should again vote along ethnic, religious and party lines.. Nigerians must get this sense by force by fire or continue to languish in perpetual suffertude... Disgraceful populace. Spits

Well.. Nigerians are many things but smart.. So, come 2023 if they vote in a slowpoke to rule them' i no go surprise

Bro forget! You see South Westerners and Northern Muslims...they will still vote along ethnic and religious lines.

You can never cure those two sets of people from it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Theoarhics: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Old news...we buy water as much as 300 naira in benin City since last year.
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by AdeniyiA(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Not until we're ready to combine forces, embark on mother of all strike, that all these nonsense will stop. All these piecemeal strikes and protests won't shake this MOST useless government. Students union, Labour, private etc, the demands should be sounded loud and clear with one voice: Working refineries, no more importation, uninterrupted power supply, restructuring and so on.

The current fuel scarcity and NEPA 'strike' are all interwoven and strategic at increasing the price PMS...

I have never seen the most useless, rudderless and visionless directionless government as this... angry undecided

The most painful part are our youth support for these useless near-the -grave ancestors seeking to govern us

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by DropsMic(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Decryptor:

Bro forget! You see South Westerners and Northern Muslims...they will still vote along ethnic and religious lines.

You can never cure those two sets of people from it.

Then we better brace ourselves for another 8 years of gargantuan suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by DropsMic(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Not until we're ready to combine forces, embark on mother of all strike, that all these nonsense will stop. All these piecemeal strikes and protests won't shake this MOST useless government. Students union, Labour, private etc, the demands should be sounded loud and clear with one voice: Working refineries, no more importation, uninterrupted power supply, restructuring and so on.

The current fuel scarcity and NEPA 'strike' are all interwoven and strategic at increasing the price PMS...

I have never seen the most useless, rudderless and visionless directionless government as this... angry undecided

The most painful part are our youth support for these useless near-the -grave ancestors seeking to govern us

The things happening in Nigeria are also happening in other black countries... Na follow come for us.. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Funny enough a bag is sold for a fraction of that amount somewhere up north.
#80 specifically.

A country with no uniformity whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
I just want one country to attack Nigeria.. let me see how many Citizens will be patriotic enough to fight for this shithole useless country like Ukrainians are doing .���
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Toocute002: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Vicotex:
Na normal life here since January na
We don dey buy bag of water here for #250, #300 here in Auchi/ Edo state
no be lie
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Kylexy3000(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bag wey we dey buy for 250 here already in Osogbo.
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Indispensable85(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by juniorstar(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Those days when one bag was 70naira...now na 250
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by haffaze777(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let me also increase the price of my land immediately,300% increment loadinggrin
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by OMBIIGA: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
I am really shock on the variability of sachet water price across the country. Here in Kaduna, the price ranges from N70 , N80, N90 , N100 and N120. The question why the huge price gap across the country, wherein the price of parking bag and roll with other inputs are almost at par.
Certainly, our unbridled quest for materialism is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by pek(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by meedoLock(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kuku kee us....

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Lyon190(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
This foolish association they are doing is the problem,you can sell at ur own price.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by SmartPolician: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

Only PDP members and their supporters will buy at that price. Omenkalives and all APC members will not be affected.

Indeed, those APC minions are the most idiotic Nairalanders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by comrChris(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
We've been buying a bag of pure water for 250 here in awka since last year. In fact, it moved down from 300, 400
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Shikini: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Chai !!
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by babtoundey(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
A bag of pure water will now sell for 250/300! Ojo esin yin su dede (the rain of your disgrace is about falling in torrent)
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by bikefab(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pure Water wey I don de buy #250 since...
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
What are they using to produce water abeg? Is it flour or gas that would warrant the price to increase from 150 to 200naira.

All i see here is greedy people. Please just boil water and be drinking abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by davidque: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Abuja association increased theirs months ago
Re: Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase by streetsoldier1(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/513890-pure-water-producers-announce-price-increase.html

make una no worry, we go dey fetch water for keg drink, na una go beg us las las.... its not even healthy to be drinking sachet water...infact we will start blogging on harmful effect of drinking hot/cold water from nylon.... gbogboyin ti yawere ni naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.