Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da (423 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / I'm Pregnant / My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by AMumAndMore(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
✍� “Madam, give me that red cap and the blue one too. Could you give me the different colors...?”

Ah!!! Mamma, calm down. Don't be in a hurry.

Several preggy mums, especially first-time mums, can loose the essentials the baby would need.

Most times, it's out of excitement, and some other times they are not sure and want to make sure they don't miss anything out.

But what happens most of the time is some things don't get used, or the babies outgrow them soon enough.

I've got you, Mamma; you don't have to go through the hassle.

Whether it's your first baby or you are expecting a baby long after your last-child, this article ��will come in very handy.

https://amumandmore.com/newborn-baby-essentials/

Have you ever found yourself confused about what to get for your newborn?

If you found this helpful, you should share it with your community

Love, Learn, Lead, Laugh and Live Life to the fullest!

©️Viv

Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by DispatcherLagos: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anybody that doesn't know what to buy in anticipation for the baby's arrival has no business getting fvcked.
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wazobia2216: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Anybody that doesn't know what to buy in anticipation for the baby's arrival has no business getting fvcked.
Anyone that cannot deliver a child has no business impregnating a lady!

Oya make we dey talk nonsense dey go!
grin grin

Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by DispatcherLagos: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Anyone that cannot deliver a child has no business impregnating a lady!

Oya make we dey talk nonsense dey go!
grin grin
No! Any baby that knows he/she is coming to a confused mother has no business coming here
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wazobia2216: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

No! Any baby that knows he/she is coming to a confused mother has no business coming here
Any man that knows he's about to make love to a confused mother, shouldn't father a child!

Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wawelexy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Any man that knows he's about to make love to a confused mother, shouldn't father a child!

but most confused mother cannot resist anything that looks like dick esp when they re big
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by DispatcherLagos: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Every confused woman should be forced into a transgender
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wazobia2216: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Every confused woman should be forced into a transgender
Every classless men are either gay or deserve lesbian/transgenders as wives!
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wazobia2216: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wawelexy:

but most confused mother cannot resist anything that looks like dick esp when they re big
Every man that displays his dick for a confused woman to see is already a mad man!
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wawelexy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Every man that displays his dick for a confused woman to see is already a mad man!

u re right, but only a mad woman gets excited after seeing a mad man's dick
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wazobia2216: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wawelexy:

u re right, but only a mad woman gets excited after seeing a mad man's dick
How will the mad man know since he's mad undecided
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by DispatcherLagos: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Every classless men are either gay or deserve lesbian/transgenders as wives!
Confused women's definition of class is cash.
Re: I'm Pregnant But I Don't Know The Essentials To Get Purchase Ahead Of The Big Da by Wawelexy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:

How will the mad man know since he's mad undecided

so why blaming the madman for doing something mad.
since u claim he does not know what he's doing, why should a confused mother open her legs wide open for him?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Toyota Camry 2012. / How Do You Cope With Neighbours' Loud Music? / I Need A/C (air Conditioner) - Pls Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.